Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
MICHAEL JACKSON IS GAY.!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:22 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
BowWowzChica
SwaqqSurfin x3
How you guys like this man he is a black man turned white, what kinda crap is that , and he raped little boys. I feel bad for the boys who were molested by him!! Also, he was afraid of having sex with girls, what kind of man doesn't like sex? Anyways, you guys are wasting your time over '' Michael Jackson'' the '' King of Pop''.
WACKO JACKSO IS HIS NAME-OH. I am glad he is not alive because all of us boys out here will not be the next victim of his malicious ways!
first off he didnt turn white he had viligo i kno this cuz i seen videos and pics of him with it, second he never touched little boys the wrong way let alone rape them there was no evidence found against michael about the molistation charges and usually wen there are rape charges they would of found something, he loves childen and he does like having sex with girls his ex wife Lisa Marie said they had sex alot, plus he lost his virginity to Diana ross long ago, how can some like that be afraid of having sex?! if ur gonna talk mess about michael make sure you have evidence to back up ur crap!! let the man REST IN PEACE!

Woah, he lost his virginity to Diana Ross?! eek
I thought he lost it to someone closer to his age.

yeah I thought the same thing... isn't she married?!
or something?!

Yeah, and she has kids. I don`t think he lost it to her, because she wouldn`t let him. > o <
He saved his virginity for marriage, or probably lost it before he was 18 (or when he was 18.) to someone else.

Michael didn't like talking about those things anyways so who knows, righ?

Yeah, cause when people asked him about his love life and sex during interviews, he got shy and nervous. The world may never know. Until we ask him in Heaven, but he might get nervous and shy too. > o <  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:24 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Woah, he lost his virginity to Diana Ross?! eek
I thought he lost it to someone closer to his age.

yeah I thought the same thing... isn't she married?!
or something?!

Yeah, and she has kids. I don`t think he lost it to her, because she wouldn`t let him. > o <
He saved his virginity for marriage, or probably lost it before he was 18 (or when he was 18.) to someone else.

Michael didn't like talking about those things anyways so who knows, righ?

Yeah, cause when people asked him about his love life and sex during interviews, he got shy and nervous. The world may never know. Until we ask him in Heaven, but he might get nervous and shy too. > o <

...we'll make him not shy and nervous XD  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:25 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
I don't think he lost his virginty at 18 years old, because wouldn't he have talked about it?

And why would she let him loose his virginity to her, when she was probably 3O-something at the time? She always thought of him as a son, so she wouldn`t want to ruin the mother-and-son bond.
Yeah I really don't think she would have done that with him. It sounds awkward, and in the 1993 intervew with Oprah when asked if he was a virgin he says ''I'm a gentleman'' so who knows he could have lost it before that time lmao.

I don`t see why she would let him "go inside" her "nenenene". xD

He could have lost it when he got married, or before he was 18. Any girl would be ready for him, anyways. xD

when you put it that way, it's hilarious! rofl

I had to be less specific, but it didn`t come out right. I`m simply sensoring those "words" with random words, and other simple definitions. c:

it's still funny XD
I can't get over it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:31 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
Yeah I really don't think she would have done that with him. It sounds awkward, and in the 1993 intervew with Oprah when asked if he was a virgin he says ''I'm a gentleman'' so who knows he could have lost it before that time lmao.

He could have lost it when he got married, or before he was 18. Any girl would be ready for him, anyways. xD

I had to be less specific, but it didn`t come out right. I`m simply sensoring those "words" with random words, and other simple definitions. c:

it's still funny XD
I can't get over it!

My friends always say I should be a comedian, but I`m not sure. xD

If your laughing hard, I hope you don`t choke.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:33 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

it's still funny XD
I can't get over it!

thank you for watching out for my safety but it made me laugh more!
and my friends tell me the same thing
I might be a comedian on the side.
along with being a psychologist  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:37 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

it's still funny XD
I can't get over it!

I want to be a singer, artist, model, or fashion designer. Maybe I can make a fashion line, inspired by Michael Jackson`s choice of style.  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:38 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

it's still funny XD
I can't get over it!

I want to be a singer, artist, model, or fashion designer. Maybe I can make a fashion line, inspired by Michael Jackson`s choice of style.

and I will buy every single item you release (if it is at a reasonable price)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:47 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

it's still funny XD
I can't get over it!

Its gonna be a reasonable price. I won`t be like Mr. Krabs.  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:59 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

it's still funny XD
I can't get over it!

ahhh Spongebob reference!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:25 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Yes. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:30 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Yes. xD[/quote

love it <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:07 am
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Yes. xD

love it <3

Yay. I won`t be greedy, like SOMEONE. (Mr.Krabs)
I`ma be like Spongebob Squarepants.

aloeveriea

Lover

Forever MJ Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:32 pm
WTF r u saying here dude?
u say he is gay and y r u wearing dresses like a girl
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
ur a girl
hahahahahah
this MAN is a GIRL
its weird but
hahahahaha
i see in ur clothing that u r cheap
so back off and leave this guild  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:07 am
SwaqqSurfin x3
How you guys like this man he is a black man turned white, what kinda crap is that , and he raped little boys. I feel bad for the boys who were molested by him!! Also, he was afraid of having sex with girls, what kind of man doesn't like sex? Anyways, you guys are wasting your time over '' Michael Jackson'' the '' King of Pop''.
WACKO JACKSO IS HIS NAME-OH. I am glad he is not alive because all of us boys out here will not be the next victim of his malicious ways!
Dude really stfu cause first of he had a skin cndition dumb ******** and second the boys lied to get money from the law suit when the claimed jackson raped them yall people really need to stop listen to the media like before they hated him now that he died everyone feels bad and s**t like wtf yall really get no respect for talking s**t bout someone who's DEAD and derserves way more credit then you ever should get.  

__xiiRock-Her

veggiesprout

Aged Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:39 pm
petit mitaines
Oh shut the ******** up. Do you have proof he raped little boys? Were you there when he raped a little boy? Did he rape you when you were little? Plus, the kid admitted that Michael didn`t do anything to him, AFTER Michael died. Plus theres a tape record of one of the kid`s parents saying, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There`s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever ... Michael`s career will be over". If it wasn`t for him, there would be no moonwalk. There would be no Thriller, and that was his best song. (in my opinion)

Did it matter if he really gay? Just because a singer is gay, we have to hate them? He was straight. He has one biological child (Blanket), which means he had to have sex with a woman. He had past wives, and past girlfriends. He flirted with women.

Just because he`s a guy, doesn`t mean he has to be addicted to sex. He wasn`t a huge fan of it, but he did have sex. Seriously, you have to believe everything the media says? Is the media and the tabloids a bible to you MJ haters? ******** moron.

And Michael Jackson was diagnosed with Vitiligo. A skin disease, that destroys all your pigments in your skin. Pigments are what make up your skin colour, and protect your skin from the sun. That made his skin pale white, and made him carry umbrellas to keep the sunlight away from him. And thats why he wore sunglasses, too. The skin disease made his eyes sensitive to light. He was also diagnosed with Lupus, and he might`ve had Lung Cancer. God, go do some research before you actually post in a Michael Jackson Tribute guild. If you didn`t realize, this is a guild for people who like him, and his music.

And if were wasting OUR time, your wasting YOUR time making this thread. Oh God, go get a life. neutral

My thougths exactly. Well put.

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces