Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:56 am
((ok))

Shikana jumped up and down. "What jutsu were you just learning, I saw you spitting fire! It was so cool!" Then she looked at the ground. "By my mommy told me that my chakra types were water and wind, so I don't think that I can learn much fire style then."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:46 am
"Alright, I'll get you started on water." said Xantos. He performed handsigns, focused and made a clone appear into view. He started punching it and throwing water and lightning jutsu at it, but it was not destroyed. "Oil Clone Technique. Strangely it's a suiton technique. It is a variation of the genjutsu: Mist Servant Technique. It can only be destroyed by a fire jutsu." he made handsigns, and spat a fireball at the clone, making it burst into a puddle of oil. "Now you try." he finished. "And when you are done with that, we can get down to more training courses I have in store for you."

Suiton: Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique)
Description: Oil Clone Technique is a variation of the Genjutsu; Mist Servant Technique. It creates a whole bunch of clones, which won't disappear like normal illution clones when they're hit. The hit will only go right through them. The only known way to defeat them is to send a fire justu at them.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:57 am
Yuzuki smiled at Shikana and said, "hey Shikana! How are you doing!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:33 pm
Xantos stood up and started to speak to Lynch and Yuzuki.
"Alright...we're going to have a little battle here...a personal favorite scenario of mine I used with my original Team Saber." he said and dug around his pocket, pulling out bells. "Alright, try to get these from me, any way you can, to make it fair, I will only use genjutsu, sealing jutsu, and bloodline techniques." he finished. He turned to Yokai. "And you can help them out a bit too."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:41 pm
"Ha, easy peasy," Yuzuki said, but inside his head, he knew it would be really hard. Yuzuki knew he had a sharingan, which won't be good. So he kept thinking, what is his weakness? What will make us be able to get those bell.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:45 pm
(I won't be using my mangekyo sharingan for this fight, since technically, it hasn't been approved at the bloodline applications yet. SO i'll be using my Gin (silver) byakugan)

"You may attack me when ready." Said Xantos  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:11 pm
Yuzuki nodded and made handsigns. Then he charged at Xantos, "HAHHH!" Yuzuki sent up kick upwards, and if Xantos dosged, Yokai has his hand ready to grab a ball. "RAHH!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:15 pm
Xantos gathered his strength and sent a blast of chakra foward from his palm using the gentle fist taijutsu style, throwing back Yuzuki. He threw up one kunai and flashed a handsign. The kunai turned into hundreds of kunai, all plummeting down toward Yuzuki.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:20 pm
Suddenly the Yuzuki turned into a log and behind Xantos came Yuzuki. Yuzuki dived forward to grab the bell. "AIIIYA!"

(if you don't know how i turned into a log, remember i made handsignsin my last post)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:23 pm
(I know, I saw)

"Genjutsu is a wonderful thing." Said Xantos. He quickly spun around to face Yuzuki and foused chakra to his fingers. "Five Elements Seal!" He drove his hand toward Yuzuki's stomach to seal his chakra. The kunai that were raining down vanished as they hit except for the single real one.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:27 pm
"Crap!" Yuzuki screamed as he himself was charging at his hand, but Yuzuki had an idea. He took the kunai out of his back, still hurting, but then he used the kunai to slash at Xantos's Hand.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:30 pm
Xantos grabbed Yuzuki's hand that held the kunai with his free hand, turned him around and jabbed his sealing hand at his back.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:33 pm
"RUAHHH!" screamed Yuzuki as he fell to the ground. "What the hell was that? Hmph, my ninjutsu maybe locked, my I still have tai jutsu!" Yuzuki got up from the floor and he still had the kunai in his hand. Then Yuzuki has an idea. He jumped behind a pulley, making sure Xantos didn't see. "BRING IT ON!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:37 pm
"Taijutsu won't do you any good here either. I'm a master of Gentle Fist." Said Xantos. He used his silver byakugan to located Yuzuki. "I see you....come and get me if you can." He paused for a bit. "Whoever gets the bell from me first...will recieve a once in a life time opprotunity."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:38 pm
"Hmm, if that's the case, then I'm making sure that either Lynch or Shikana gets the bells. I'm making sure that one of them will get it." Yuzuki got ready and said, "They're my friends, so I'm making sure that one of them gets that bell. Not me, them." Yuzuki made a grip on his fist and screamed, "RAH!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff