Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Lol omg MJ impersonator Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otuo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:51 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

I know but if Michael was to take a picture like that, I know it would be infinty times more gorgeous.

Yes, it would be sexier. ;D

Yeah, I just can't get over it.

I have hotter pictures, that are actually Michael though. c:

Same here smile
I was so in love with him...I cried for like 2 weeks straight when I found out he passed

Same here, but you shouldn`t cry. He`s talking to us through our dreams. And he says not to cry. Because in Heaven we will finally be with him, forever. And he says he`ll always be in our hearts, and that we will forever be in his heart. And he also thanks us for supporting/defending him, and being there for him.

Thats so true... And that was beautiful btw.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:53 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Same here smile
I was so in love with him...I cried for like 2 weeks straight when I found out he passed

Same here, but you shouldn`t cry. He`s talking to us through our dreams. And he says not to cry. Because in Heaven we will finally be with him, forever. And he says he`ll always be in our hearts, and that we will forever be in his heart. And he also thanks us for supporting/defending him, and being there for him.

yeah that's true
and i just realized
since i had that one dream, i don't get sad during certain songs like i used to.
it's odd

Omg, same here. But it was when I had that one dream about him (the Disney World funeral one, LOL) then all of sudden I don`t cry at most of his songs anymore. I think he`s comforting us, and he`s trying to make us feel happy.  

aloeveriea

Lover

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:54 pm
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Same here smile

Oh thank you. Everything I said is true.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:59 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Same here smile

I'm glad hes in a better place. He has no worries now.  

Otuo

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:00 pm
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Same here smile

Actually he is in heaven worrying becuase me and Petit are gonna tear him up once we get to him,! xP  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:01 pm
ItsDeondra-x
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Same here smile

Actually he is in heaven worrying becuase me and Petit are gonna tear him up once we get to him,! xP

He worried in a good way. I might tear him up more though. Like I said: If he covers his face, its goint to be cute, but I won`t stop. I`ll keep going.  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:04 pm
ItsDeondra-x
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Same here smile

Lol.
Soooo true.
Me and my cousin are plotting to do the same lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:05 pm
ItsDeondra-x
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Same here smile

so very true!  

UnKnown Bitter

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:07 pm
Cra_zeey854
ItsDeondra-x
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Lol.
Soooo true.
Haha, Oh really? xP  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:07 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Same here smile

yeah that's true
and i just realized
since i had that one dream, i don't get sad during certain songs like i used to.
it's odd

Omg, same here. But it was when I had that one dream about him (the Disney World funeral one, LOL) then all of sudden I don`t cry at most of his songs anymore. I think he`s comforting us, and he`s trying to make us feel happy.

Yeah I think so
I'm like at more eaze...
that's like so kool though!
It just hit me!
Michael talked to me!
AHHHHHH!
And we made love in my dream!
omg I can't wait for heaven!
omg omg OMG!  

UnKnown Bitter

Otuo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:08 pm
ItsDeondra-x
Cra_zeey854
ItsDeondra-x
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Lol.
Soooo true.
Haha, Oh really? xP

Yeah lol.
And imma push her out of the way, maybe make her trip on a few clouds lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:11 pm
Cra_zeey854
ItsDeondra-x
Cra_zeey854
ItsDeondra-x
Cra_zeey854

Lol.
Soooo true.
Haha, Oh really? xP

Yeah lol.

... can people trip on clouds?
or angels in this case  

UnKnown Bitter

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm
Cra_zeey854
ItsDeondra-x
Cra_zeey854
ItsDeondra-x
Cra_zeey854

Lol.
Soooo true.
Haha, Oh really? xP

Yeah lol.
Ha, yeah ok have fun with that , ;]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:13 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Same here smile

yeah that's true
and i just realized
it's odd

Yeah I think so
I'm like at more eaze...
that's like so kool though!
It just hit me!
Michael talked to me!
AHHHHHH!
And we made love in my dream!
omg I can't wait for heaven!
omg omg OMG!

He kissed me in my dream, and he was about to have sex with me in my dream. OH I`M SO HAPPY. That means.. He`s actually doing all this stuff to us in our dreams. YAY!  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:18 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Cra_zeey854
ItsDeondra-x
Cra_zeey854
ItsDeondra-x
Cra_zeey854

Lol.
Soooo true.
Haha, Oh really? xP

Yeah lol.

... can people trip on clouds?
or angels in this case

I have no idea.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out