Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which RE games would you like to be made into a movie? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which RE game would you like to be made into a movie?
Resident Evil 0
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Resident Evil
23%
 23%  [ 9 ]
Resident Evil 2
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Resident Evil 4
25%
 25%  [ 10 ]
Resident Evil Survivor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Resident Evil: Dead Aim
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Resident Evil: Outbreak
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Resident Evil: Gaiden
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 39

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:22 pm
Chris8904
They should make a CG movie or a Animated movie that would be better than making a live action movie. Live action movies arent that great really if they dont have good actors that actually cant act like the characters or actors that look like them. For example Jill from Resident Evil Apocalypse she was actually a pretty kick a** Jill. She was the perfect one for the part and she wasnt even a hollywood actress. She's a british actress i think..
Yeah, but considering how RE5 looks, why bother even making a CG movie? When you could just make it a game. Hell, even the curreng gen graphics are amazing enough to be movies.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:40 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Chris8904
They should make a CG movie or a Animated movie that would be better than making a live action movie. Live action movies arent that great really if they dont have good actors that actually cant act like the characters or actors that look like them. For example Jill from Resident Evil Apocalypse she was actually a pretty kick a** Jill. She was the perfect one for the part and she wasnt even a hollywood actress. She's a british actress i think..
Yeah, but considering how RE5 looks, why bother even making a CG movie? When you could just make it a game. Hell, even the curreng gen graphics are amazing enough to be movies.

Tru but i would just like to see what would be done and how it would look thats all.  

Chris8904

xashfordx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:22 am
Code Veronica would be the best movie,

RE4 could be ok (just ashame about leon being in it exclaim )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:41 pm
xashfordx
Code Veronica would be the best movie,

RE4 could be ok (just ashame about leon being in it exclaim )
I think Code Veronica would work in 2 parts. And yes, Leon is a shame. XD
Though, I think that the best game to make an RE movie would have to be RE2. Because it has so many characters that the cuts would be great in the movie. From Leon, to Claire, to Ada, to Sherry, to Irons, to Ben, to Anette. It would work much better on a film maker's level.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
I'd have to say RE1, just because it's my favorite game.

Though I think almost all of them would make really good movies.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:19 pm
Outbreak sounds more realistic of a goal for making a RE film. Hollywood is used to making films about massive zombie hordes overtaking major cities. Besides, we could get the dad from "Family Matters" to play that security guard guy.  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:20 pm
This just dawned across my mind. Maybe they should make Gaiden into a movie. I mean think about it, if they could take a good game and turn it into a small piece of crap, imagine what they could do to a bad game.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:36 pm
Vash Thompson
This just dawned across my mind. Maybe they should make Gaiden into a movie. I mean think about it, if they could take a good game and turn it into a small piece of crap, imagine what they could do to a bad game.
*Slaps*  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:02 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
*Slaps*

not even anderson could ruin gaiden  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:48 am
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
*Slaps*

And maybe do Survivor too ^^  

Valimai

A5116278

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:38 am
~Daughter of Sparda~
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
*Slaps*

And maybe do Survivor too ^^

or dead aim, but hell anderson will make wesker in extintion wear pink mittons and alfred will be his partner in evil  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:27 pm
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
or dead aim, but hell anderson will make wesker in extintion wear pink mittons and alfred will be his partner in evil
Hey, don't diss Anderson, knowing you, you'd make Sherry the only main character.  

Biohazard EXTREME

African Princess Elena

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:45 pm
RE4 Doesnt deserve to be a movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:49 pm
OrenjiOtaku
RE4 Doesnt deserve to be a movie.
Yeah it would ruin the movies.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ailona Christi

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:28 pm
RE 4 would be good for a movie, but they have to do it almost as good as the game 3nodding heart .

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff