Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
The Rahl Song Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Song?
  HELL YEAH!
  LOVE IT!
  That's disgraceful! I'll set the Mord Sith on you!!!!!
  BAGS! Where do you two idiots come up with this stuff?
View Results

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:37 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
I'M A GYPSY!

Oh, and Platinum, we're bringing a camera just for you. Worry not. ^_~

lol.....its okay...Chubby might be embarassed...i dont do things that make women uncomfortable...well...i try not too...

No, no, I'll be fine with it. As long as Kailah doesn't get jealous or angry or anything like that. Yeah...if she gets mad, I'll have to stop posing...

Hey, what are your pictures supposed to be rated, anyway..?

I think Kailah will be fins with it as long as you don that mullet at ALA when we do Phantom cosplay. MUAHAHAHA!

lol well you can tell Kailah that she has nothing to fear from me...one i live to far away and two im not really interested in any of you like that...your friends...not ppl i would like to be 'friends *wink wink*' with...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:38 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
I'M A GYPSY!

lol.....its okay...Chubby might be embarassed...i dont do things that make women uncomfortable...well...i try not too...

No, no, I'll be fine with it. As long as Kailah doesn't get jealous or angry or anything like that. Yeah...if she gets mad, I'll have to stop posing...

I think Kailah will be fins with it as long as you don that mullet at ALA when we do Phantom cosplay. MUAHAHAHA!

lol well you can tell Kailah that she has nothing to fear from me...one i live to far away and two im not really interested in any of you like that...your friends...not ppl i would like to be 'friends *wink wink*' with...

Well there go my girlish daydreams of tres' grand romance. ^_~ But seriously, you need to see the Phantom movie just so you can see how STUPID it is. Raoul has a MULLET! No matter how much I hate that character and truly wish he would perrish, he's not described in the book to have a mullet.

"He was 21 but he looked 18. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, a blonde mustache and a girlish complection."

That's the book. Now here's the movie in my own words:

"He was 21 but he looked to be pushing forty. His dirty blonde hair was fashioned into a sporting mullet with deep cheeks, empty ashen eyes and appeared to be more disfigured than our pathetically patronized protagonist, the Phantom."

::huggles Erik:: Alas, Erik, I am so sorry that she chose that mullet-wearing cream-puff over such a dashing, demented gentleman like you. But at least he got his just revenge in the end. MUAHAHAHAHA!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:34 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
I'M A GYPSY!

Well there go my girlish daydreams of tres' grand romance. ^_~ But seriously, you need to see the Phantom movie just so you can see how STUPID it is. Raoul has a MULLET! No matter how much I hate that character and truly wish he would perrish, he's not described in the book to have a mullet.

"He was 21 but he looked 18. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, a blonde mustache and a girlish complection."

"He was 21 but he looked to be pushing forty. His dirty blonde hair was fashioned into a sporting mullet with deep cheeks, empty ashen eyes and appeared to be more disfigured than our pathetically patronized protagonist, the Phantom."

::huggles Erik:: Alas, Erik, I am so sorry that she chose that mullet-wearing cream-puff over such a dashing, demented gentleman like you. But at least he got his just revenge in the end. MUAHAHAHAHA!

eh dont worry id rather be friends with someone first before i think of that...so daydreams dont have to go bye bye...lol *ish major goon*
and i tried watching that new one...i didnt like it...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:07 am
My friend watched Phantom of the Opera and made a little joke about it...... The Phantom of Lac Operon is here to make enzymes. Wouldn't get it unless you know a fair bit of biology.....I didn't quite get it in its fullness until he explained it. Damn bio 35 knowledge that I don't have.  

ZerimarObon

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:11 am
^_~ Uh-oh. She's entering Phantom-Fan mode again!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:32 am
chubby_choco

eek she is?
God save us....and deliver us from Phanari in Phatom-Fan mode....

xd lol xd  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:21 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco

eek she is?
God save us....and deliver us from Phanari in Phatom-Fan mode....

xd lol xd

3nodding ~ rofl ~ 3nodding ~ rofl ~ 3nodding

*kisses ring finger* Creator save us!! If anyone complains about something she likes, she'll turn into a screeling and track us down!! That'll be eay with me...I'm, like, a 30-minute drive away...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:28 am
She may stay away from me, and if not, I have plenty of time to run. I'm a little far away for easy access.  

ZerimarObon

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:43 pm
Yes, run!! Run from the Phanari-screeling!! >_x  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:06 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco

eh dont worry id rather be friends with someone first before i think of that...so daydreams dont have to go bye bye...lol *ish major goon*
and i tried watching that new one...i didnt like it...

That's because it SUCKS!! I love the silent film That ones pretty good.  

Phanaridie

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:08 pm
chubby_choco

Talking about me behind my back, are you??? ::lifts eyebrow:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:14 am
Phanari
chubby_choco

Of course she is! Bags, you should see what she says that you never see.  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:36 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
chubby_choco

::sniff sniff:: ANGST!!!!!!!!!!! Give chocolate!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:05 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
chubby_choco

*goes to Dairy Queen* One large chocolate Xtreme blizzard *comes back and gives it to Ari*
Zee's thoughts: "That didn't go the way I expected, she's supposed to get pissed off."  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:08 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
chubby_choco

*goes to Dairy Queen* One large chocolate Xtreme blizzard *comes back and gives it to Ari*
Zee's thoughts: "That didn't go the way I expected, she's supposed to get pissed off."

::sniffles as she takes the blizzard:: Thanks. ::sniff::  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces