Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Jonin Exam Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:58 am
Luo1304
Luo turned his attention back to Luna. "What do you mean it's more complicated than that?"

*waves back at Zane* Ok, see you later. Swing by my room later I need to give you something *turns to Luo* Anyway, *points to the handle part of the sword* It locked on to his DNA. Ive never seen anything like it, its so unique... You Sir Ragnossa was from Konoha no? Well if Konoha has something like this. *eyes turn red* You have to tell Hero-sensei or Oroami-sama  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:40 am
Luo sighed as he waved Zane goodbye, looking at the hilt of the dagger. "That is pretty odd. Well, I suggest you take it to Oroami since I have to wait here for a while," he said suggesting she take it as a small mission.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:37 am
Luo1304
Luo sighed as he waved Zane goodbye, looking at the hilt of the dagger. "That is pretty odd. Well, I suggest you take it to Oroami since I have to wait here for a while," he said suggesting she take it as a small mission.

Really? Ok then 3nodding *nods head* Im on it *runs out of the building heading towards the Mizukage office*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:32 pm
Nodding, Luo sighed looking at the clock on the wall. "I wonder how all the other matches are going."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:10 pm
Luo began to feel finicky, so he stood up, putting his weights on and running around the exam hall. It was pretty boring waiting for all the other contestants to finish up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:12 pm
jin entered the lobby after his match he was soaked to the bone from the water and he had sand in areas he didnt want to talk about then he grabbed his right arm as he leaned against the wall and slowly moved it till he felt it pop in place again "i really need to watch that"  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:07 am
Zane stepped into the hall and sighed as he walked over to Luo. "Man this blows..." Zane stated as he sat down on the ground next to Luo. "You think he criticized us enough? I mean come on, the guy doesn't even know us...I mean how many times have we ever seen the Mizukage, and even then it's completely pointless and we never get anywhere. Did he expect us to just flat out kill each other after everything we've been through? Whatever...I think after the jounin exams I'm going to the rain village," Zane said as he had thought about this long and hard. He's started to grow disdain for the Mist...it didn't suit him at all. "I don't know, I just don't feel like staying here in Mist...it's too...I don't know...ridiculous I guess. Oh well...whatever, at least we passed..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:52 pm
jin stretched then walkedout of the lobby"ill be back guys " he said as he walked to the grave marker for marquis  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:59 pm
After reading the note posted, Luo simply sighed and sat next to Zane as he began to tell Luo his thoughts on the letter. Crossing his legs and closing his eyes, Luo shook his head a bit. "The mizukage's words do sting, but you have to remember the harshness and fear a mist ninja used to instill in a foreign shinobi. In saying that, I do not believe he could not have found a better way to put it rather than making it seem as if he trained us himself. He hasn't so much as commended us on the work we've done, including delivering the body of that spy from konoha to his office. But whatever." Shaking his head once more, Luo took a deep breath before beginning to meditate. He needed to clear his head of this nonsense.

After a while, a note was posted for the second part of the exam. Taking out a piece of paper and a pen, Luo sighed. "Well, let's get this over with."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:04 pm
Oroami looked to Luo "what spy?" As he had not yet even learn at all about the spy that was sitting in his office.  

Havok-Trance

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:16 pm
Jolting to attention, Luo stood bowing quickly. "Zane and I left his body at the doorstep of your office with a note sir. The boy from Konoha Ragnossa. He turned out to be a spy instead of just an orphan. He tried to kill Luna and burned down half of my home. The fight between Zane and I wasn't taken as seriously as you wanted it to because we had the realization that something about him wasn't right during the battle, and had to send reflection clones to check it out. We were more worried about our teammate than our battle sir. He had an odd flute and dagger which Luna delivered to your office as well for inspection. I encased his body in ice using my frozen touch jutsu, but took and froze his byakugan eyes for transplant for Zane and I whenever we find a medic if you will allow it." Luo stared at the man without blinking once. The mizukage yes, did at the time make him angry, but he more than that respected the man as he handed him the essay for the second part of the exam.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm
Oroami nodded "thank you Luo, just realize, in a real battle had you been forced to fight Zane, treating it as such or letting worry of others get to you, will be your down fall." With that Oroami created a clone, handed the clone the essay and dissipated.  

Havok-Trance

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Bowing as the man took his leave, Luo sighed heavily walking back to the place he was before and sitting. "I guess in some way he's right," Luo muttered to himself. He then looked at Zane with a serious look on his face. "Zane, don't leave the mist. You know the shinobi deficit we're in right now. Why you'd seek to further that deficit is beyond me. Plus, if you left, I'd have to kill you." Luo was serious too. It was mist law that deserters were to be killed on sight.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:39 pm
Zane grinned at the thought of a serious battle with Luo. "Heh...we'll cross that bridge when we get there then..." Zane stated as he thought about the Kage's words. "But remember, I don't think Mist is the way it used to be. Yes we're supposed to be harsh, but personally I think the Kiri shinobis have gotten soft...me included," Zane pointed out. "I mean, it's been a while since I've been in an actual battle to the death. All I do is train, train, and more training. It's no wonder I didn't take my fight seriously. Maybe leaving would do well for me, fighting for my life, which has been something I haven't done in a long time," Zane pointed out as he read the note. "Well I guess we should get this started then," Zane said as he sat down and began to write.  

BluewolfofMibu

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:04 pm
The clone of Oroami who was in the room still placed his Katana on Zane's Shoulder, "I'd be careful if i were you." His tone was empty "you will learn that it is better for me to expect you to be strong."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff