Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Battle Gate: Shoku, Kasumi Vs Areku, Vrail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:20 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Well posted this earlier a couple of pages before seems like it was ignored Vrail it was your turn, but but but boobs crying oh well still good haha lol XD))
Areku blurred away then it seemed like there was two Areku's one in front of Kasumi and Shoku then appeared behind both Kasumi and Shoku and breathed out a fog as he made a seal, though Areku was taking it easy still feeling the burn on his wings he decided to not fly for a while as he made another seal making four wind clones to go at them charging, as the first set of clone appeared under them and tried to kick them at the chin using Leaf Shadow Dance while the other two were up in the air ready for them to come up, while Areku made a kage bushin to leave the area to check on something as Areku jumped up the air and stayed up to keep away from the metal on the floor.

Edit: Areku heard someone say there were here to help and was relieved that he got more backup now in the fight, though he had a sick feeling swelling him up so he just nodded though he was shaking still.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:36 am
___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail quickly made handsiggns as he watched everything take a metallic coating. He sighed as it brought a fear of his to life. He hate Kasumi, for he was scared to death of her. He finished his handsigns with the suiton symbol and yelled "Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Cannon Technique)" he said as he shot the boiling water from his mouth. He directed it at Shoku and Kasumi.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

--------------------

70 Academy Jutsus
60 Gennin Jutsus
50 Chuunin Jutsus
39 Jounin Jutsus -1
7 S-Ranked Jutsus

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:09 am
Kowaii ran towards where Shoku and Kasumi were. He was very upset that someone would attack his angel. "SHOKU!!!!" Kowaii bellowed as he approached. "MOVE!!!!!!" Kowaii grabbed several kunai and threw them at the multiple targets, hopinh to interrupt their attacks.

(That's right, now it's three on three. GO AKATSUKI! And don't ask how I'm here, because it isn't a loophole. It's straight-up, "Your about ten feet away from me and it doesn't say that I can't leave one battle to join another." So screw loop-holes.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:26 am
Jacques looked towards the new fighter that had came in [/Kowaii] and sighed. " Don't interrupt us. " Jacques said as he did a downwards kick with his left leg. Though, he did not hit anybody, but instead, a blade of aura, shaped into a crescent, surged towards the new incoming shinobi. Since Jacques was floating in the air and standing on top of black figures that was unknown to all these fighters, though they may know what it is, but from far away, they wouldn't. The crescent aura continued to head towards the new shinobi that came in. His attack of throwing multiple kunai would be deflected. A wave of the black substance swerved in front of Jacques, blocking it. He disliked Akatsuki and their ways, thus he is here to help Kusagakure and their shinobi and or allies.

As Jacques sent that aura crescent towards the opponent, he then sent another by thrusting the air with both arms, palms open. Suddenly, two sphere like auras shot towards the same target. This was his Taijutsu style. It was simple, but it could be used for deadly manners. The two spherical auras were aimed towards the boy's waist and chest area, thus it was in a vertical formation. It was right behind that crescent aura that he first sent towards him.

[/O.o.. Okay? Anywho.. Here's my post..]

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:37 am
((OK

1. Wopples he said that in OOC so he not actullyy here

2. It not your post turn, because of Firu I had to switch it around.

3. All OCC has been deleted in this thread, so no more

4. *sigh* I hate when fights get more then 4 people, this is going to be a huge problem. In fact I hated the posting order to begin with Good guys attack twice, then bad guys attack twice. I prefer good, bad, good, bad. But there has been to much fighting this way to change it. anyway))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:49 pm
[/He did..? I don't see OOC markings in his post, so I'm guessing he is in the fight. >.> If not, then I'll have it head towards you. Well apparently, its my turn since I'm not first. But whatev. I'm just really lost, like I said .. NUR Fights.. >> Nevermind.]  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:06 pm
(I'm in this fight. I'm just saying noone can say that I can't be. Because legitametly, I can. My last piece of OOC, now someone else post, it's not my turn)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:38 pm
((*sigh* you know wht Wooples and Firu make your own fight thread, cause I dont want to deal with 6 people in this fight))  

Masumi H Dekata

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:44 pm
[/lololol. Say what? XD Its not that hard to handle a fight, really. But, if you insist {since your a mod} I'll let Firu decide. If he makes one, I'll go there. If he doesn't .. Well.. Self-Explanatory. Its Wopples* by the way. Ugh, hate it when people mispell the username.]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:13 pm
Wopples
[/lololol. Say what? XD Its not that hard to handle a fight, really. But, if you insist {since your a mod} I'll let Firu decide. If he makes one, I'll go there. If he doesn't .. Well.. Self-Explanatory. Its Wopples* by the way. Ugh, hate it when people mispell the username.]

(Its not hard to handle the fight, just the people in the fight. As you saw we just had 6 pages of OOC over 4 people)  

Masumi H Dekata

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces