Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neonninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:30 pm
TFTLS
Myst, without looking back, blocks the kick. "Attacking when his back is to you. That's unfair." He does a backflip over Ryu's head, and lands on the barbarian. "I can't stand people who can't fight fair." He said to Ryu. "Do you wish to join me?"
"I could have taken care of that guy" said Ryan finally cracking a smile "sure but I can't stay here long since I have to get back to my place soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:44 pm
(The piolet says.)

"We have to land in the arena, ok!"

(Ace replies)

"OK!!!"

(They decrease in hight untill they crash barely in one peice and ace gets out first and says.)

"Whoa, that was crazy! Stupid piolet we're in the middle of the arena...hey you guys battleing we need your help! Data towers has come under attack and we could use your assistance if your up for it."  

Magical Snow Dragon

neonninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:42 am
"that place it has no survice unless it was attack by a hideous monster that when it eats something it changes shape and grows in power then I'm not going anywhere near that place again" said Ryan angerly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:44 pm
"We should go." Myst replied. "We could be a major help to them, and there'll probably be a reward of some sort."  

TFTLS

neonninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:28 pm
"I don't fight for rewards and I still have a misson to accoplish." said Ryu body slamming another brute that tried to sneak attack him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:36 pm
"If you have a mission to accomplish, then why are you here?"  

TFTLS

Roth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:55 pm
Roth kept wandering and noticed along one of the streets as he was looking through his supply pack that he had no more money.

"Dueling Arena... Maybe I could make some cash there. Well only one way to find out."

He walked through the door and found himself staring into a pit of two people fighting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:48 pm
(Ace said)

"Well dose it help when the boss died, I was on a mission and I'm the only one...Anyways I'll offer you executive status, a nice sum of monetary for your services and a reward of your guyses choice."

(The piolet gets out and checks on the ship to see the damage. Ace says)

"So will you guys take the offer?"  

Magical Snow Dragon

neonninja

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:16 am
"On one contition I'll help" said Ryan slaming the same brute over and over again "and the condition is that I can just get some info on the other fighters that made it to the next round. plus the only reason why I'm still here is that there might be more of the creatures everyone last time fought againsted and my misson is to aliminate all of them."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:16 am
(Ace turned to the pilot)

"does data towers have access to dat information?"

(pilot replies.)

"yeah we handle the background checks for the arena and the next round starts in two hours for the fighters to prepare"

(Ace said.)

"done and done. if we rush em we can take back the tower, get that info and be back before your next fight"  

Magical Snow Dragon

neonninja

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:46 pm
"then what are we standing around here for a written invitation lets go" said Ryan and he ran and he was already at the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:27 pm
Myst casts two spells: one repairs the aircraft; the other warps him and Ryu to Data Towers  

TFTLS

Magical Snow Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:55 pm
(Ace said to the piolet)

"Lets Bounce!"

(The piolet replies back and starts up the jet)

"Let fly then."

(Ace hops in the jet and they take off to Data Towers)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:47 am
Myst appeared at the Arena. He walked inside and sat against the wall, waiting for the next round to begin.  

TFTLS

Midnight-Hustla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:21 pm
Ace rode his hover board to the arena and took a seat. "Nice Front seats!" He sips his soda and takes a bite of popcorn. "Dats goood."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff