Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:04 am
*walks to the window overlooking the ocean and turns to Yun* I think this is just what I need to recover fast *smiles and laughs* Thank you so much Yun, you can count on me to honor the the family. Bubt I dont think 2 days will be necessary..I heal kind of quick.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:30 am
"Still, you need your rest. You can use the bell near the bed and a maid will come to your aid to bring you whatever you wish. I'll be up in the library if you need me."

-Yun walks out. He had a smile on his face. It was good that he wasn't the only one here, or that he wasn't the only one with his blood trait. Also, the fact that he now had a sister, made him blush a bit as he walked into the large room surrounded by books and jutsu scrolls. Sitting on the couch, he watches as the sun shines on the ocean, the waves breaking out in the horizon. It was a beautiful sight that put him into a peaceful slumber on the couch.-  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:43 pm
*after a while I slip out of the room and quietly shut the door in ninja gear. I walk past the large room and see Yun on the couch* Brother, Im gonna push you to the top no matter what. *puts a blanket on you* See you soon *walks out and finds a large room where i can train* This should be good enough before I find the real training room *looks around the room and finds multiple weapon stores and kunai* Very nice. *starts to train by doing some runing excercises with a stopwatch 50 feet and back across the room.* First time: 2 minutes. Two slow.
*does it again
Second time 1:30 seconds
Still to slow. I wonder... *takes a book from a nearby shelf on the clans chakra* He said there would be speed advancements..*starts to feel woosy and shakes it off* Better sit down and read this *sits down in a nearby corner and looks thorugh articles on the chakra*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:20 pm
"Your not gonna be able to learn speed advancements just yet."

-Suprisingly, Yun comes walking down into the training hall.-

"I see you found my training room, although you're supposed to be resting, I guess you can let yourself collapse."

-He hands her the book on the family bloodline, the one that they were looking at before.-

"What I have researched is that once we reach our next rank, meaning once we're chuunin, the speed enhancement aspect will become avaliable. But first..."

-Yun takes off his jacket to reveal his scars on his back and his eyepatch, revealing his dead eye. He then makes his handsign.-

"Aspect of the Beast! Aspect of the Ape!"

-red chakra begins to flow down his body from the shoulder wound. He begins to crouch down like an ape as his hair starts to stick up. The flowing chakra begins to form a tail like a monkey's around his rear. Fangs appear from his mouth and his skin on his hands harden as he lets out a roar like a great ape.-

"This is the second form and one of the most useful of the five forms, the Ape Aspect. It increases your stamina and agility, allowing you to dodge any physical or even a jutsu attack."

-He demonstrates by crouching down and jumping up 25 feet in the air and grabbing onto the support beam on the ceiling.-  

Cain the Blade

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:44 pm
-Yun drops to the floor and pulls out the genin lightning scroll from the cloud village. reading through it, he pushes it to the side and forms a handsign-

"Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)"

-his body starts to flash but then his own body gets electricuted, he falls to his knees, his bloodline deactivated now.-

(Training 1/3)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:27 pm
-Getting up off the floor, Yun chuckles a bit, but he is also in pain. His left eye burns from the electricution as he makes the handsign again.-

"Raikou Henge no Jutsu"

-This time, he successfully turns into a lightning bolt, but 5 seconds after, he turns back to normal in midair, falling to the ground.-

(training 2/3)  

Cain the Blade

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:12 pm
-rising again slowly, Yun continues to laugh as he can feel the lightning pulsating through this body. He once again creates the handsign and sparks of static jump from fiber to fiber of his skin.-

"Raikou Henge no Jutsu"

-This time he was successful. He instantly turns into a bolt of lightning and teleports across the room. He does this several times before stopping and falling onto his back from exhaustion, but still, he keeps laughing.-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:05 pm
Yun-sama! *runs over and catches you before you fall sliding* You shouldnt overwork yourself...*makes handsigns to heal bruises and cuts*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:09 pm
LunaBravenheart
Yun-sama! *runs over and catches you before you fall sliding* You shouldnt overwork yourself...*makes handsigns to heal bruises and cuts*

-laughing, Yun looks at luna as she heals his wounds.-

"Hey, I thought I told you not to call me that. Call me big brother."

((btw, wahts ur characters age? cuz i cant find ur character profile anywhere.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:00 pm
-Yun starts to get up and head back upstairs. He heads into the library and packs his bags. He was going on a trip to the leaf village to watch the Chuunin exams. Packing away some books, maps, and his training scrolls, he makes his way over to the east side of the building, where the messenger hawks are kept. He writes a message to Luna telling her of his departure and sends it off to the Ushio Compound. He then gives out his final orders and guards and one of the generals and then exits the compound.-

[exit]  

Cain the Blade

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:10 pm
-Yun enters into the main halls of the family compound, just as several maids and butlers were making their way around to do their duties. Immediatly, he heads to the northern section tower where the messenger birds are kept. He makes his way up the steps into a room filled with squaking seagulls. For centuries, the Sung family has used seagulls not only as summons by the clan ninja, but also as ways of communication. He is met by Nikolai Boschlovek, the head butler and commander of communications, the butler from before at the Mizukage's office. He unleashes several seagulls.-

Nikolai: Messages sent, young master.

Yun: Very good, assemble the dragoons, and send them to these coordinates.

Nikolai: Yes, young master.

-Yun then forms his handsign and turns back into a lightning bolt, shooting out the window and back to the mizukage's office.-

[exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:17 pm
*walks through the door into the main hallway and is met by Nikolai*
Nikolai: Do you need anything miss?
Luna: Just a punching bag, thats all.
Nikolai: Right this way miss
*Leads Luna to one of the main training rooms with many punching bags for multiple users*
Nikolai: Is that all Miss?
Luna: Yup *clenches fists* I think Im good
Nikolai: Very well then *leaves*
Luna: *cracks knuckles and a very vioent side of her comes out* Im going to enjoy this *goes right for the nearest punching bag, a 70 pound bag attatched to the sealing. She hits it a couple of times it flailing like a spider in the wind* I..Cant..Believe...This *focuses the chakra in my hand and hits it hard the bag flying off the chain and through the nearest wall. falls to my knees breahting heavy*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 pm
-the lights in the room flash as sparks jump form the wiring. Suddenly, a lightning bolt shoots down from the ceiling lights and yun appears kneeling down, panting as parts of his face and arms are singed and steaming. He falls onto his back-

"I used that move....way too many times today..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:48 pm
Yun! *leans down next to him and makes hand signs, healing the burns and cuts* You really got to take a down a notch, your not a chunnin yet.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:21 pm
-Getting up, Yun laughs. He needed only a little break as his chakra returned. Suddenly, one of the maids appears behind him.-

Maid: Master, we have a code black that was spotted around an hour ago by one of our patrols.

-Yun's eyes filled with anger as he turned to Luna.-

"Go find Zane, he isn't at the palace, so check around where he can mainly be found training. Tell him that there is a break in the mist."

-Yun forms his hand signs and transforms back into lightning, going out of the building and towards the palace.-  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff