Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Haunted Music Box: a rocking RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:46 pm
Tori Aryn

"Just wait...." Tori said, clenching her jaw. She looked really angry.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:47 pm
User Image
Adam felt another kick to the ribs, his father ignored the doorbell. He felt the two bruised ribs from earlier break. Adam stifled back a scream, knowing it would only make things worse. Then Adam felt a sharp pain in his leg as his father broke it, and he couldn't hold the scream in anymore. "You can go." His father said before storming to his room. Adam just curled into a small ball on the floor, he started to cry.  

Vamp C

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:48 pm
Rayne was walking down the sidewalk and sat on the bench that was illuminated by a streetlamp. he took out his guitar and started strumming. he couldnt sleep, and was so lost in thought that he didnt even notice the commotion going on a few yards away. happy birthday to me he thought to himself. it was the one day out of the year that a normal kid would have celebrated with cake and ice cream and presents. but Rayne never got anything from his parents. instead he was locked in his room day in and day out. but he had learned to accept that it wasnt going to get any better.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:51 pm
User Image

Tori Aryn

"UGH THATS IT!" She yelled. She ran back over to the window previously and climbed back up on the ledge. She smashed it in with her foot. Glass flew past her slicing her ivory skin, drawing blood, but her anger made her numb.
She jumped in.

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Allen Sorataru/Al

Allen culdent handel his screame "i dont care...im going to see him to im comeing tori" he sead opining the door and rushing over to adam his eyes sharpened "whear is the basterd who did this to you" he wispered as he knelt down beside adam  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:53 pm
((why would the door be unlocked...?))  

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

Vamp C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:54 pm
User Image
Adam could not open his mouth to object. He just looked at Tori, tears streaming down his face. Adam knew that his father was passed out, drunk, upstairs in his room.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:55 pm
Allen Sorataru/Al

Allen glared at adam speachless he was to mad to say eneything he just cleanched his fist 'adam...' was all he thaght "we shuld take him to the hospatal..." he sead finaley

((beacase....ummmm uhhh adam never locked it or i culd change it to he kicked the door or busted the door))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:59 pm
Rayne hear the sound of shattering glass. stowed his guitar, and drew his gun he preferred to use a Colt .45 1991, because of its heavy slug, and reliability. he went over to the window andp eered in, he saw a boy about his age laying on the floor in a ball with a girl kneeling over him. well at least he got someone who cares about him, if i were laying there i doubt anyone would do anything. he thought angrily as he went back to the bench. he had to try to sleep a bit. he got out a blanket put his head on the C-bag and closed his eyes. his thought wandered back to his parents abuse, which would most likely be on the same level as torture in most countries. he sat up and drew the blanket up around him and looked around. there was still light coming from the window, and from the looks of it, people were still in the room he'd seen. will this ever end for me? he asked himself. but he knew the answer. the odds that he would meet a girl who cared about Rayne the person , instead of Rayne the guitar player, were at the lowest end of slim to none.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:01 pm
((ummm.... then why would i go through the window? LOL))

User Image

Tori Aryn

Tori knelt at Adam's side.
"How.... could...." She couldn't finish her sentence, "Allen, call an ambulance..... make that two." She said as she marched over to Adam's father's room

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:05 pm
Allen Sorataru/Al

Allen nodded he pulled out his cell and called two abulances he put a hand on adams hand "dont worey help is comeing..." he sead as softley and as calmley as he culd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:07 pm
Rayen heard the sirens coming long before he saw the ambulances. well, hes gonna get medical treatment, i shouldnt bother with anything. Rayne thought. he'd considered going to help, but he wasnt much good at treating wounds. he smiled as he thought a new line of lyrics for his song i ride alone and die the same "yes that will work." he murmured to himself.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Vamp C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:10 pm
User Image
Adam started to hyperventilate. "Why?" Was all he could say.

((Adam and Rayne should be brothers what do you think?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:16 pm
Allen Sorataru/Al

Allen stroaked adams head so he wuld calm down "hey it's guna be ok..." he sead softley as he heard the sirens he kept on stroaking adam's head  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:17 pm
User Image

Tori Aryn

Tori Kicked the door to Adam's Father's room open with a huge amount of force.

"GET UP b*****d!" She yelled.

♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces