Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ragnok OOC Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you like the roleplay so far?
  Love it!
  Pretty Good
  So-so
  Could be better
  Don't like it
  I LIKE GOLD!!!
View Results

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:09 pm
Yeah, same here. Welcome back, Kashigan! Haven't heard from you in quite a while; you've mostly been kind of a ragdoll in the forums, with us dragging you all over the place.

Well, I posted! Whew!! burning_eyes Now onto my AP essay.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:45 pm
Why is it that AP classes have to give homework over the summer. Not all of them do, I've heard mostly the science AP stuff does.
And on that note, I find it funny that no matter who I talk to about AP summer homework, almost everyone says that they don't work on it until the week before school starts. Luckily, my AP English class didn't give summer homework. But everyone I know in AP Chemistry and AP Biology got some.  

Derpzilla88

Kashigan

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:41 am
I have AP US history hw, but I finished that last night, but I still got english hw to work on, darn essays

and in the rp right now, I have no idea what to post  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 pm
Oh, lol. Maybe, "Ken marveled at the wonderfuliciousness of each dragon in the air, and their esquisite form as they arced on giant wings. Their writer, especially, was a beautiful person with long, golden lockes and beautiful green eyes..." That could work, eh? ^^ And man!! I was just about to post something, left the computer to go somewhere, and then when I tried to finish, it logged me out! It won't log me back in, either, so my great post is gone. D: Life is cruel. *back to the drawing board*

I guess I'll go take a shower. neutral By tomorrow, my curls are gonna be so crazy though. *sigh* I'm usually a morning shower person, cause sleeping on wet hair makes my hair curl a good two inches more than usual. XP So there's my life story, what about you guys?  

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:11 pm
I keep my hair nice and short. Kinda like a buzz cut, but a bit longer.
Girls deal seem to deal with their hair way too much. That's why I'm glad I'm a guy with short hair.
Isn't it awesome how we can change subjects in an instant. One moment we're talking about school and AP classes/homework, and now it's onto hair. It's like a game.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:13 pm
that is something Ken would not say, but I guess I can wait until the battle is done, and wait I have a question, is Ken on foot or on Kaila's or Kiya's back in their dragon form thingie  

Kashigan

Omnipresent Loiterer

Aenwyrm

Wealthy Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:55 am
Kiya doesn't have a dragon form. She doesn't give piggy back rides either. Kiya's currently hiding from the dragons so your own.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:46 pm
Kaila dropped you off. If you want, I can send her back to get you.

You may say that, Kmart, but it kinda matters. >_> Guys can not take care of their (SHORT) hair, and wear whatever clothes they feel like, but a gal is much more judged on that kind of thing. A shame, huh. At least I don't spend hours working on my hair in front of the mirror. Then I would KNOW I have a problem. ^^  

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Aenwyrm

Wealthy Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:06 pm
That's cause we don't care what people think of our looks. We got other things to worry about than what Joe Blow thinks of how we look.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:17 pm
when I wake up I just go to school with my bed hair, always messy

and I was just wondering where ken was, since I just wasn't sure  

Kashigan

Omnipresent Loiterer

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:16 pm
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:05 pm
By the way, I find it funny that Kiya's not even fighting, and she's getting injured the most.
By falling from a tree.
How big is the tree she's falling from if it broke her wing before she's even hit the ground?  

Derpzilla88

Zaine93

7,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:13 pm
yo  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:51 pm
Uh pretty far. She doesn't have the natural protection of scales that Kaila and the other dragons have. She's just got skin. Plus I figured Kiya's a bit heavier than the average person, so she drops like a rock.

I dunno I'm just giving her something to do since she's avoiding going near the elders.  

Aenwyrm

Wealthy Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:41 pm
We'll see about that! twisted

Oh, and do you want the Elders to react angrily towards you? My vision of them is of only ancient wisdom, and infinite patience that matches their age. I don't see them being that racist against yo kind, Homes~ neutral  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff