Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantae Incarnadine

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:10 pm
[Sorry it took me so long! Gaia's being sucky and won't let me view certain thread pages... crying )

Aya creapt slowly towards the bush, readying a Safari Ball:
"Here little Nidoran...," she whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:19 am
Chiriko1926
*she decides to try catching it. She pulls out a sfari ball and thows it at thr heracross*...c'mon...

The Safari Ball strikes the Heracross square in the back. It splits open and sucks the bug inside.

It twitches ....

once ....

twice ....

three times ....

DING!

You caught a HERACROSS! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It is a male, level 22.  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:22 am
Aya Sumner
[Sorry it took me so long! Gaia's being sucky and won't let me view certain thread pages... crying )

Aya creapt slowly towards the bush, readying a Safari Ball:
"Here little Nidoran...," she whispered.

(No problem ... Gaia's been cranky a lot lately.)

The bush rustles as the Nidoran trembles in its hiding place. At the soft sound of your voice, its tiny blue head slowly emerges out of the prickly bushes, its eyes wide and its nose twitching rapidly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Aya crouched slowly, "It's okay... I don't want to hurt you..."

From this angle, the Safari Ball would never hit the little Pokémon. And, besides, she felt kind of sorry for the Nidoran, she looked terrified. Aya dug around in her pockets and found a granola. She took it out, unrwrapped it, and broke off a piece. She tossed the piece near the Pokémon, but far enough away the creature would have to leave the bush for it.

"Come on..."  

Dantae Incarnadine

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

oGolem

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:04 am
(Hate to butt in like a jerk... but, just checking; did my trade go through?)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:55 am
Golem OTCT
(Hate to butt in like a jerk... but, just checking; did my trade go through?)

Yep, I received it. Here are your Safari Balls!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 5

What area are you planning to explore?  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:15 am
Aya Sumner
Aya crouched slowly, "It's okay... I don't want to hurt you..."

From this angle, the Safari Ball would never hit the little Pokémon. And, besides, she felt kind of sorry for the Nidoran, she looked terrified. Aya dug around in her pockets and found a granola. She took it out, unrwrapped it, and broke off a piece. She tossed the piece near the Pokémon, but far enough away the creature would have to leave the bush for it.

"Come on..."

The Nidoran draws back as the piece of the granola bar lands near her, but the scent of oats and raisins soon makes an impression. Hesitantly, she takes one step, and then another, towards the treat.

She covers the last few paces to the granola bar in a flash, and starts to munch away, one eye continually watching you. The Nidoran looks a bit more at ease than she was, though she remains wary.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:16 am
Because I have a thing for adversity, I'll check out.. the swamp first; I think. Which way is it from here?  

oGolem

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:17 am
Golem OTCT
Because I have a thing for adversity, I'll check out.. the swamp first; I think. Which way is it from here?

Take the right-hand path, and when you reach the hill, head upwards. There's a sign near the entrance. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:41 am
Jishin
Take the right-hand path, and when you reach the hill, head upwards. There's a sign near the entrance. Good luck!

Thank you kindly. *slips the safari balls, shrunken as possible, into his pockets, and slinks off along the path, wondering if he'll see anything along the way*  

oGolem

Dantae Incarnadine

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:47 am
Aya snapped off another piece of granola and tossed it a little closer to herself, readying a Safari Ball in case the Nidoran came to the bait.

"Just a little closer...you don't need to be afraid of me..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:12 pm
I walk up towards the looming entrance of the safari zone, a little nervous as I have not been here before and I heard that you are not allowed to use your pokemon to battle the pokemon inside.

As walk through the big doors and into the reception area, I check my pockets to make sure that in my nervous preparation I did not forget my wallet. To my relief It was where I always keep it and I walk towards the desk, trying to look confident and not give away that this was new to me.  

Trumpster

Chiriko1926

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:37 pm
Jishin
Chiriko1926
*she decides to try catching it. She pulls out a sfari ball and thows it at thr heracross*...c'mon...

The Safari Ball strikes the Heracross square in the back. It splits open and sucks the bug inside.

It twitches ....

once ....

twice ....

three times ....

DING!

You caught a HERACROSS! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It is a male, level 22.
YAY! I caught a Heracross!*lets out the cute little pokemon and plays with it*...yes...you're a cute little heracross, aren't you...I'll call you Jayke.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:43 pm
Chiriko1926
YAY! I caught a Heracross!*lets out the cute little pokemon and plays with it*...yes...you're a cute little heracross, aren't you...I'll call you Jayke.

*giggles* Jayke....ha.....is it why I think? wink  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:20 am
Golem OTCT
Thank you kindly. *slips the safari balls, shrunken as possible, into his pockets, and slinks off along the path, wondering if he'll see anything along the way*

As you pass through the Light Forest on your way towards the Poison Swamp, you hear a familiar buzzing sound. There seems to be a large swarm of insects fairly close by, though deep enough in the trees that you'd need to detour if you wanted to further investigate. (Do you?)

An unmistakably damp and mossy smell, mingled with the fragrance of lilacs, reaches your nose as you close in on the hill leading to the Poison Swamp. A tall wooden sign at the foot of the hill shows the map of the park, and your location. A smaller, more colorful sign next to it proclaims:
Poison Swamp
Straight Ahead  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas