Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
The first game/system you ever owned. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evamortte

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:33 pm
SNES with Super Mario World and Link to the Past.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:58 pm
A black Gameboy Pocket, with Pokemon Red. BEST. CHRISTMAS. Ever. Hehehehe. biggrin  

Zanghigh

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kikinak

Elder

2,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:28 pm
you guys were getting GBAs and N64's for your first consoles? damn,i am 14 and you are making me feel old :/ my first console was the snes, first game was U.N. Squadron. Man i loved the super nintendo  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:10 pm
game boy, no color no nothing, just game boy and a mickey mouse game, was really dumb but thats all we had  

Clydsdale_Trainee

Zandy

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:18 pm
My first was Mario Party 1 for the Nintendo 64. I really liked the game, and I still do now. I really wish I hadn't misplaced it though, because I really want to play it again sad .  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:09 pm
If I should thank anyone for my first system I would say defiantly my dad.
He bought a PS1 and I played Spyro for my first game. It's either that or Crash Bandicoot I can't remember I have played a lot of games since then.  

Treeyo

Super Shadow777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:39 pm
Hmm...The first system I ever played was my brother's NES. It was the original Super Mario Bros.

Funny thing was, was that I was only 4 months old when i first played! I'm not kidding!! My Brother Placed The Controller In My Hand And I Would Press The A Button, Watching Him Jump On The Screen!!

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:04 pm
I first played the Atari ,I played Pitfall. 3nodding  

Nintech

God Of Video Games

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:27 pm
My First Video Game System Was A Sega Genesis And The First Game I Owned Was Sonic The Hedgehog 2. It Was Also The First Game Ive Ever Beaten. I Beat It When I Was 6 ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:26 am
Game boy Phat. Centipede/Millipede and Tom and Jerry.  

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

OniLink147

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:00 pm
my very first system that I owned was a Black GBA the very first game I played was Super Mario World on the SNES.(My parents system)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:39 pm
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt for the NES. i've been playin' since before the consul wars began.  

Ghes

Ryoujen

Friendly Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 pm
Linkin' Logic on the ColecoVision.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:55 pm
I grew up with my odler brother's video games, with a mom who played video games... In any other situation I may not have gotten a system until I was 6 ... or was I seven when the N64 came out.

It was 1997, right? I must have been six.

Yes, now I remember, my older brother got it for his birthday, a month before I turned 7, In 1996.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

KitsuneSaria

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:19 am
Can I feel ancient, yet?

First system/game I ever played: Dad's Atari 5200/Pole Position. The graphics were groundbreaking at the time, as they simulated a 3D view:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fun game, hard as hell.

First system/game I ever owned: GameBoy (original)/Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins. I think this game actually drove me insane. If you think I'm kidding, I have two words for you, Star Maze. Also, fun fact; it was Wario's debut.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff