Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
AM I NUTS!!?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im I nuts?
  yes
  no
  idk
  same thing is going on with me! (me: yay i have some one to talk to! ^_^)
View Results

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:44 pm
FrenchLollipop
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
UnKnown Bitter
The most experience I had was the dream where he was comforting me because I was crying.
Other than that, I haven't "seen" him.

yah...i have been haveing those for weeks now.......like last night i was lost and he came up to me...i started to cry.....and told him i miss him so bad.....he said to me that...its all ok and dont stop believing.....and he faded away......he was in his thriller era.....and he lookd sooo happy! man just thinking about it again makes me teary eyed..... cry

I still haven't had a dream about him sad

Me neither! ive been waiting forever! i watched peter pan, no dream, i watched captain eo, no dream, maybe i should watch a romantic movie and then maybe i'll have a dream..
I would love to have dreams about Michael. I'll probably imagine him in Thriller or Bad Era though. But sometimes I feel like I'm being watched...but still. I just might be paranoid or I jsut want to see him so I think he's watching me. I don't know. I just want a dream with him in it!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:50 pm
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
UnKnown Bitter
The most experience I had was the dream where he was comforting me because I was crying.

yah...i have been haveing those for weeks now.......like last night i was lost and he came up to me...i started to cry.....and told him i miss him so bad.....he said to me that...its all ok and dont stop believing.....and he faded away......he was in his thriller era.....and he lookd sooo happy! man just thinking about it again makes me teary eyed..... cry

Me neither! ive been waiting forever! i watched peter pan, no dream, i watched captain eo, no dream, maybe i should watch a romantic movie and then maybe i'll have a dream..
I would love to have dreams about Michael. I'll probably imagine him in Thriller or Bad Era though. But sometimes I feel like I'm being watched...but still. I just might be paranoid or I jsut want to see him so I think he's watching me. I don't know. I just want a dream with him in it!

yes, thats exactly what I think! hopefully oneday we'll see him somewhere!

FrenchLollipop

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:53 pm
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
UnKnown Bitter

My sis just told me she had a dream about him last night. She fell asleep thinking about him so...I'm going to try that. *crosses fingers*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:02 pm
i havent dreamed of him when im asleep but i do daydream about him its mostly what i would think would happen if he came to my school but only true fans can see him though so it dosnt freak everybody out sweatdrop but yeah also i add my best friend in the daydream most of the time too since hes a michael jackson fan ^^ but other than that.thats as close as i got to dreaming about him.i hope i dream about him soon  

Glitterbaby Kitty

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:13 pm
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
Cra_zeey854

My sis just told me she had a dream about him last night. She fell asleep thinking about him so...I'm going to try that. *crosses fingers*

Im gonna try falling asleep watching his music videos, cause i have them on a disc so yeah, hopefully! =D  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:15 pm
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
Cra_zeey854

Im gonna try falling asleep watching his music videos, cause i have them on a disc so yeah, hopefully! =D
I finally had a dream with Michael in it! I posted it on another topic but I'll post it in here too, but I'll add more too it.
Okay....
It was a few days ago when the dream happened. So I entered this store and instantly went to the condom aisle. Don't know why. Okay so I was examining the packages and I take one off a shelf. I look at the box front and back and then suddenly someone put their hand over my mouth. I tried to scream but their hand muffled my voice. He wrapped an arm around my waist( I was like thinking RAPE! HELP!) and he pushed me out of the store, stealing the condoms! Yeah, I know.
So, I was being pushed into this guy's van. I was thrown onto the ground and I sat up trying to see his face but it was too dark. Damn darkness. So he drove to this house and stops. It was now pitch black outside that I couldn't see my hand in front of my freaking face. So I was grabbed by the shoulders and pulled out of the car. I was then was pulled back into the position I was in last time. His chest was pressed up against me and I felt....things. Hehe.
The guy opened the door but the house was dark too. He pushed me into a dark room and quickly closed the door behind him. He turned on a lamp near him and I saw who it was! It was Michael! (Duh!) He looked how he looked in Bad Era. And he was wearing the leather clothes and chains. He picked me up from the spot I landed on the floor (I don't weight alot...maybe like 70-75lbs) to his bed. He then like jumped on me.
Hehe. There's the long version. THe short version is on a topic on here already. I didn't want to write the long version there. My fingers were cramping from something else.
So. There's my dream.

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:21 pm
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13

I finally had a dream with Michael in it! I posted it on another topic but I'll post it in here too, but I'll add more too it.
Okay....
It was a few days ago when the dream happened. So I entered this store and instantly went to the condom aisle. Don't know why. Okay so I was examining the packages and I take one off a shelf. I look at the box front and back and then suddenly someone put their hand over my mouth. I tried to scream but their hand muffled my voice. He wrapped an arm around my waist( I was like thinking RAPE! HELP!) and he pushed me out of the store, stealing the condoms! Yeah, I know.
So, I was being pushed into this guy's van. I was thrown onto the ground and I sat up trying to see his face but it was too dark. Damn darkness. So he drove to this house and stops. It was now pitch black outside that I couldn't see my hand in front of my freaking face. So I was grabbed by the shoulders and pulled out of the car. I was then was pulled back into the position I was in last time. His chest was pressed up against me and I felt....things. Hehe.
The guy opened the door but the house was dark too. He pushed me into a dark room and quickly closed the door behind him. He turned on a lamp near him and I saw who it was! It was Michael! (Duh!) He looked how he looked in Bad Era. And he was wearing the leather clothes and chains. He picked me up from the spot I landed on the floor (I don't weight alot...maybe like 70-75lbs) to his bed. He then like jumped on me.
Hehe. There's the long version. THe short version is on a topic on here already. I didn't want to write the long version there. My fingers were cramping from something else.
So. There's my dream.

Sexy. *licks lips*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:28 pm
Okay now I'm nuts >..>

I was watching on TV 'michaels jacksons final days'

and when it ended i look on the other side of my bed i saw michael.

it was him at 9:00pm b4 he died I looked, he was smiling and I cried then

I closed my eyes I opened and he was gone I went down stairs for water

cuz i felt like i was

going crazy when I came back up stairs 'they don't care about us was

playing' I turned it off and layed back in my bed it was so freaky o.o

Vanilla Mushroom

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:32 pm
II Unknown Kitty II
Okay now I'm nuts >..>

I was watching on TV 'michaels jacksons final days'

and when it ended i look on the other side of my bed i saw michael.

it was him at 9:00pm b4 he died I looked, he was smiling and I cried then

I closed my eyes I opened and he was gone I went down stairs for water

cuz i felt like i was

going crazy when I came back up stairs 'they don't care about us was

playing' I turned it off and layed back in my bed it was so freaky o.o

I don`t think your crazy. xD
I`ve seen him in my room, too. But I`ve actually seen him a couple times. Like more than once.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:36 pm
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13

Okay....
So. There's my dream.

I had a dream a couple nights ago kind of like that I was 16 in the dream

I was on a walk home from school when a car stopd and I thought it was

my cusin (same car) so I got in when when the car stopped I was at

neverland I got out with a confused look on my face. then someone

grabed (michael duh) my mouth and took me inside

u can guess what heppens from then

if u can lemme just say it was HOT!  

Vanilla Mushroom

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:58 pm
II Unknown Kitty II
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13

Okay....
So. There's my dream.

I can imagine. My dream was freaking hot! Michael all in those leather pants....and thoses chains. It just gives me some visuals.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:20 pm
TotalDarkness13
II Unknown Kitty II
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13

Okay....
So. There's my dream.

I can imagine. My dream was freaking hot! Michael all in those leather pants....and thoses chains. It just gives me some visuals.

Bad, Megan. No!  

edyluewho

Friend

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:24 pm
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13

Okay....
So. There's my dream.

that sounds soooooo sexy =P
What did you do before you went to bed?
cause ive been watching his videos like nonstop before i go to bed!
I want a friggin dream that is sexy! crying
....or atleast see him!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:46 pm
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13

Okay....
So. There's my dream.

....or atleast see him!
Well that day, I was looking up sexy pics of him. I found this really good one in the Bad Era so I guess that's why I dreamt him in that. I have that pic for my imbf. I was also listening to his music nonstop all day and I fell asleep thinking how hot and cute he was.
I hope I helped...

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:55 pm
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13
FrenchLollipop
TotalDarkness13

Okay....
So. There's my dream.

....or atleast see him!
Well that day, I was looking up sexy pics of him. I found this really good one in the Bad Era so I guess that's why I dreamt him in that. I have that pic for my imbf. I was also listening to his music nonstop all day and I fell asleep thinking how hot and cute he was.
I hope I helped...

ohmygosh! perfect! thanks! haha i'll tell you if i have one!  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff