Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Pets and Masters RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:35 am
"T-thank you." she spoke quietly fighting her dark side which often argued with her. "I should've been a twin." she giggled under her breath as her 'devilish' side came out and picked up a very tiny pebble and threw it at Skouten. However at the last second her kinder side (basically she can be bi polar) came back out and sat at the bars playing with the bell.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:36 am
She watched everyone looking at the other animals,they are so lucky they are getting bought.she sighed sadly and rested her head on her hands and watched them her tail laying on her cage floor.  

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:38 am
Lilly smiled. "I'm Lilly" She said. Lilly wanted to trust Violet but she could tell she was hiding something. Lilly sighed. Lilly looked over at the girl who looked sad, She wanted to help but Lilly wasn't good at helping and she wasn't sure what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:40 am
((I still need a male. do we have no other male charaters?))  

Sparkledogcore

Shoujo Smoker

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:42 am
Violet noticed Lilly looked at another girl who seemed sad. Probably being in the store for so long. She wanted them too be free but how? She stood up and turned around too look for the owner. "How much for these two girls?" Violet had money since she always saved. The only probably with buying is too have her wings kept when paying.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:42 am
"Ow. What the heck" he said as something hit him. He saw a pebbleon the ground. "Who threw it?" he said irritated. He noticed the girl who had the cloak grab something. He ran up and tugged the cloak harder this time determined to get the cloak off.  

Dark Dragon Rashten

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:45 am
Seeing what he did her personality shifted for the darker side. "I threw it you creature buying 'im so dark' excuse for a being." she growled her tongue sharp as she spoke the words her ears pinning back as she flicked the bell his direction as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:46 am
Violet felt her grip losten and the cloak fall threw her hands. "No!" She fell and her wings expanded. She quickly tried too get out trying to get out of the store.  

ElectricCandii

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:46 am
Lilly glared at the guy who kept bugging Violet. Whats this dudes problem?She thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:47 am
David was A young man determined strong, and yet very numb. he was lonely, he needed a friend, a companion. Something to focus on. He walkeed into the pet store.  

Sparkledogcore

Shoujo Smoker

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:48 am
Her head shot up and bumped it on her cage roof,Ow.She rubbed her head and laughed at the boy who got hit in the head then noticed him trying to pull off some one's cloak,Hey leave them alone they didn't do anything to you!She looked at Lenny and asked him for half of his pebbles and when he handed her them she threw one at him.You big meanie!She threw another one at him then anohter and another,You have no right to mess with people who didn't harm you!She threw the biggest one at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:53 am
Lilly looked at the person throwing the pebbles at the guy, she started giggling. Lilly looked around her cage for something to throw at the guy, she found a cat ball. Lilly picked up the ball and threw it as hard as she could at the guy."Take That!!" Lilly yelled.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dark Dragon Rashten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:54 am
Rashede snorted at all that was going on and flames came out. "About time I got my flames" he said. He used his flames to melt the bars of the cage and flew towards his new owner. He saw a bell flying through the air and caught it.

Skouten saw the cloak fall and the wings unfold. "S**t." he mumbled. He grabed the girl and pulled her back before the vet could see. "I'm sorry. I let my curiosity get the better of me." he said handing her the cloak.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:57 am
Violet pulled all her strength trying too get his hand off of her. "Let go off me!!" She yelled at him. She tried to bite his hand deep too let him go.  

ElectricCandii

Dark Dragon Rashten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:58 am
(I didnt see the two posts before mine so I'll get that in my next post.)  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff