Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:33 pm
She tilted her head at him. "I said I was bored. Taunting human men was as good as anything else. And if you stare, I will take a form you find most unappealing."
She could do it, too. She hadn't spent as much time watching souls go bye as she had without picking up a trick or two.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:36 pm
"Lol, i find very few things unappealing." He smiled and leaned back. "So, if your bored, how would you like to become a teacher. and Right hand man...woman...creature of death and destruction."  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:41 pm
"I'm a creature of Balance, not destruction," She corrected. "The boundry between the living and the dead, or did you not pay attention in class?"
She had something he wouldn't like, but it was a boring shape, and she didn't care for it. "And I would have to ask what you expect me to teach."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:45 pm
He shrugged. "Whatever ya want really." He smiled. "Fine Fine. You aren't a creature of destruction. You still work for Death." He put his feet on the desk. "Course. I was thinking of having maybe some low ambiant light in here, maybe black lighting. something kinda creepy that fits my being a creature of pure darkness."  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:52 pm
"I was more wondering what little beasts you were thinking I'd teach than what subject." She ran a critical dark eye over the room. "Low lighting; black lights would look bad." She advised.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:06 pm
"Yeah?" He asked rasing an eyebrow. "And what would you suggest." He waved his hand dissmissivly. "Doesn't matter who, just as long as there are warm bodies...course, cold wouldn't be that bad either." He laughed.  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:20 pm
"I'm glad you said that, because if cold was a problem, I don't think I could teach here." She smiled again, it was a mild reminder that she was, in essence, the River across which all things must pass in time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:23 pm
"Yeah yeah." He leaned back in his chair. "So, miss Styx, You never said why you came to visit me."  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:32 pm
"Ah, but I did. You never do listen to me, do you?" She inquired, finding a seat of her own and lounging in it comfortably. "You're as bad as the rest of them, sometimes..." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:43 pm
"No, you said you were bored, never said why you came to see me in particular."  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:37 am
"Specifics? You know I'm no good at that. I like the broad view of things!" She gestured widely with her arms, smiling. "But, before you complain, I used you as my excuse to leave for a while, and saw no reason to not do as I had said, and went looking for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:52 am
"Me as an Excuse?" He shrugged. "whatever. but i actually need someone who'll help in some hard labor. Or would you prefer to clean?"  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:14 pm
She tilted her head arrogantly. "Me? Actually work? What kind of lesser being do you mistake me for?" She demanded, then grinned. "It depends on the work."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:19 pm
Kren shrugged. "I dunon really...remodling some...you can use your magic to help." He laughs. "And when did you get so self righteous?"  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:22 pm
"I dunno, when did Death first sharpen his blade on the bindings of souls?" She rejoined. "Remodeling? If you want tasteful advice, certainly. Hard labor? I think not."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff