Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Abandoned Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:47 am
((I'm listening. How do I obtain the Thunder Fangs. I'll take a look through the weapons again. I think you did a really good job with the weapons and the profiles. Let's see what I want:

Thunder Fangs
Demonic Flute
Kusanagi
Hinotetou))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:58 am
((Thunder Fangs - Truggle had them to guard them, but he went inactive so ask Rahenno

Demonic Flute - Well I guess Nikki Has it now so talk to her

Kusanagi - I guard this sword

Hinotetou - Perky guarding this one, so talk to her idk wht she did with it))  

Masumi H Dekata

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:11 am
(TF- Can't ask Rahenno, he'd probably kill me
DF- She's not going to give it up without a fight, I could probably take her, even though I believe she is one of the Hidden Arc characters...
Kusanagi- Be fun to fight you, considering you wouldn't give them up easily. Especially to me.
Hino- I honestly think at Jounin I will be able to take out Perky if she refuses to not give me it. Though, I won't be attempting Jounin until the next time I am able to attend a Jounin Exam. Alicia is just too busy IRL, like most others to do any of this crap. I am, but I am never going to get into crew.... so it's not like I'll get Kage either anytime this year... But I find it Highly unlikely I don't become Amekage. My reason for that, is that Alicia is eventually going to step down, her brother doesn't RP lots, and I am the village's only defence...)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:45 pm
Kzauma watched and though about something to do with Konoha, he summoned a toad and after writing a note, he had the toad swallow the scroll and dissapear.  

irishshamrock12

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:07 am
((Holy s**t...im sorry guys...oh, and btw, no old members. We killed them in the First Akatsuki Arc. i will try to post later today.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:28 pm
Chinatsu walked upstairs and headed out. She was in search of something.  

Nikki-Xion14

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:27 pm
Chinatsu arrived back, and made her way down to her room as she tossed the lifeless corpse on her table. She then went though her chimicals and puts in a few things to preserve the body until she could use it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:09 pm
The clone looked it's head around. It could feel it's very little charka, able to do maybe a genin attack, then poof into smoke. The Koi clone looked at Chinatsu. "So, why don't you fight an S-Rank shinobi as well? The real me is fighting the Tsuchikage, one of Akatsuki's own. What are you doing?"

(You talk about killing, yet who have you killed yet?)  

Zombie Swagger

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:28 pm
((Well for one, this guy here, he was a Jonin. Tried to kill a group of genin, but some high ranks showed up and sent them away.))

Chinatsu made a seal and body vanished in a poof and into a scroll which she placed in her jacket, then turned to face him. "Your in my room" She said coldly as she focused all her attention on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:39 pm
Koi looked the girl in the eyes. "I hope to the demons that I don't get partnered with you. What a hell it'll be." He said as he turned. Before he left, he turned and looked her in the eyes. "I like your hair." He said as he winked. He then continued to walk up the stairs and sit around, waiting to see if he was in Akatsuki yet, so he wouldn't have to fight Sen any longer. After all, Koi was winning, so he thought.

(Ski hasn't posted in 4 days...)  

Zombie Swagger

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:44 pm
Chinatsu's eye twitched as she walked upstairs and grabbed Koi's shoulder and spun him around so they were at eye level. "Where did you say you were again?" She said, her eyes glowing red.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:00 pm
Koi looked at the girl as she touched him. Her eye's glew red. "Lady calm down, don't gotta get all satanic on me." He said with a laugh. She then asked a question. "I never said where I was, but I said what I was doing. And for that reason, I must be leaving. However I cannot leave yet. And why would you want to know where I am. To fight me? A waste of time. My fight is an initiation to Akatsuki. If I manage to get partnered with you, hopefully we'll find a way to get along. You see, me and you have alot in common. I like killing, you like killing. See? If we shed blood of the Jinchuuriki, we may get somewhere. But I know for a fact you can't get there alone. And I myself have worked on the whereabouts of several Jinchuuriki, and have found the location of the 7-Tails, before Akatsuki knew, and I was able to find out who has the 8-Tails. Or so I think. But I have one question, why would you want me dead? For sheer sport? Make me a puppet? I'm a puppet user too. I can help you make puppets. Especially once you meet my friend. He's going to absolutely adore you." Koi said, finishing off with a grin. Z would hate her. His original self loved helping, and then he was killed. Now he wanted to rid the world of all evil. And then kill all of the good. Koi's plans were opposite, and far off. Hopefully this girl would accept him for who he is, and they could kill together. If not, Koi would have to hurt her. He wanted to be the Interrogator of Akatsuki. He knew ways that would make people scream bloody murder until they were actually dead. "Well, what do you say? Partners? Or are we going to have to fight to the death, which will be no fun, because I don't exactly like fighting girls." Koi said as he smiled at her eyes. Those eyes are going to destroy my Sharingan. She is built to defeat me. s**t.  

Zombie Swagger

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:23 pm
Chinatsu didnt budge and simpley said. "You talk to much" She said kneeing him in the balls, and pushing him down. Dispelling the clone as she walked downstairs to continue her work.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:12 am
Sunso arrived not for from the shack after heading in the directions the foot prints from before pointed. He remained in a tree as he looked at the building, as he knew he reconized that girl from before. She was an Ex-suna shinobi....Placing his right index and middle fingers on his temple, he used his bone to activate the radio intergrated with his left shoulder, he then spoke in barely a whisper, but the receipt-ant would hear it in normal volume. Tenka still flew high above.

EDITED (forgot to put the summon which was flying above)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:01 am
((Ok there is really know way you could know im ex-Suna, cause we have never met, and you have never seen me before, and I was in the village maybe a week. Also I find it highly unlikely that my foot prints would be intacked all the way to this shack for you to follow because of the difference in terain. Though also because you can't tell im ex Suna then you shouldnt even be traking me. Don't call it on me taking a body, cause that aro kid walked in and ripped out a heart and walked off without you caring))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff