Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
Cherry Blossoms ~Open for any to Join In~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be taking part in this rp?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:09 am
She smiled softly back to him and went back to focusing on his arm. Once his arm was healed she would look at him. "Your good. You must have powers. Your skin mended itself." She said, not realizing she was the one who healed him yet and stood, walking over and knelled down, working on healing his other arm as well. Gently she pulled out the arrows and as before they eased themselves out as well out of his arm and the wounds would mend and close, healing perfectly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:22 pm
He smiled at her "yes, i am inmortal. Some would say its a blessing, i call it my personal curse" he said sadly, as he noticed her gentle work, and suddenly realizing how smooth and preety her skin was, as well as her face  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:59 pm
Once she was done she smiled softly, sighing. "There, all better. How do you feel?" she asked looking at his eyes as fingers kept glowing, slowly starting to mend his other wounds and to help with his exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:25 pm
He smiled at her, and nodded. "im alright now, thank you" he said, lowering her hands. "lets go now, before reinforcements come" he said, slwoly getting up, indeed, he was exhausted  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:38 pm
She slowly nodded, standing with him and began to continue on, her hand holding his. Her face reddened as she released his hand. "S-Sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:53 pm
He smiled softly, and bowed lightly at her "no worries, thank you again." he said, before grabbing her hand again, and interlocking it with his. "shall we part then?" he said smiling at her, his hand not releasing hers  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:47 pm
She nodded, her fingers lacing with his as she smiled to him. "Yes, let us continue." She said, starting to continue through on to escape Ginsu's kingdom.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:52 pm
THey reached the border, finally, steps away from being free, frozen too, as they saw a troop of 100 men in front of them, Ginsu himself, the lord, in front of them all "i shall not let someone who has made such a ridicule of me pass through alive!" he said. Kazuki simply took out his swords. "Alura, stay behind me, and no matter what, dont come near me, until you see no other man standing... if there is need, run" he said, slowly walking in towards the now dashing warriors  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:56 pm
She nodded, moving back as she watched staring in fear. Her body trembled badly as she watched. Archers in the trees aimed and fired their arrows at him, paying her no mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 pm
Kazuki slowly made every surviving warrior tremble in fear. His rage was unspoken, and with every decapitated head, he would just move faster. He paid no mind to the barrage of arrows hitting him. Scaring most of the warriors out of their show when he kept on killing as one arrow hit his forehead. He finished all of them, and slowly made his way to the lord, who was now cowering in fear, in the floor, begging for mercy. His horse had been killed, his soldiers as well. There was no way to escape, and his last moments he spent screaming for mercy as the black sword slid through his skull, and back out. Kazuki stood there, silently  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:14 pm
She stared stunned in fear before looking over and up, seeing an archer move an arrow up and took aim before releasing to strike Kazuki in the back. She gasped. "No!" she screamed, her arms flying out in front of her, forming a barrier around Kazuki. The arrow entered it without touching him, vanishing and appeared, striking the archer in the throat, dead. Alura stared stunned in fear and looked at him. "Kazuki?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:18 pm
He looked at her, his sword swinging to her neck, milimeters away. For the first time, he layed his icy glare, filled with murderous intent at her. Once he calmed down, he lowered his sword, and sighed deeply, cleaning and sheathing them, his eyes returning to normal, with their soft warm glance to them. He smiled at her "yes?" was all he asked "whats the matter?"  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm
Alura was frozen there in place, watching him, frozen in fear after she saw his cold eyes on her. She blinked, coming out of it and spoke softly. "N-n-nothing." She stuttered. "L-l-let me h-h-heal your wounds." she moved slowly closer to help him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:30 pm
He smiled sadly, and warmly at the same time. He took off his top, his wounds, as well as his well toned muscles, exposed to her. "please, be careful, i might be inmortal, but it still hurts haha" he said, laughing abit  

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:33 pm
She nodded softly, kneeling down by him after having him sit and began to work on healing his wounds, doing it by instinct, not really realizing she was healing him with magic as she worked.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff