Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Comic Book Guy will be displeased... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:44 am
Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon
Kuzodav
Lord of Armageddon
WylrPnufh
The Betman
@Wylr: They aren't on different levels, they just do different things. There's nothing to be raging about until something bad happens. Y'know?

@Kuzo: I want it, just to see if it WOULD be good.

Marvel is more mature than Disney.
Marvel also has far fewer shitty Pop singers.

Disney also made Pirates of the Caribbean.

Which they killed with the last movie.

Last movie wasn't even bad. The second one was the longest seeming.

I'd also like to point out that Disney has many different departments. For example: The people who made the Lion King are in a different area of the company than the people who made PotC. And kind of like the people who made Toy Story are different from the people who made Hannah Montana.
There are many many many many different fields when it comes to Disney, which makes sense.

Don't generalize just because it's made by the same company. That's like saying that Frosted Flakes are the same as Eggo Waffles.
but boys= girls  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:30 am
Next kingdom hearts game sure as hell will be weird.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:35 am
Nomega
Super Cheesio
Allegro
You guys know you'll change your tune when Pixar Presents: Deadpool comes out.
Well, I love Deadpool, and I love PIXAR, but the two do not mix. They'd make it way too kid-friendly.
How do you know? All you people act like Disney is incapable of making anything that isn't g-rated.
The incredibles was a kid friendly movie, and yet had some humor that made it good in general.

You just have to know how to play the crowd right.

Deadpool, however, I don't see as ever being a pixar film. Plus, the character is already dead to me on the silver screen, after that origins--THING-- that was called Deadpool.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:04 am
You know, Disney and Marvel together isn't that bad, but we still have to pray to all the Gods and God-like creatures that they don't mix Marvel with any of the shitty pop-band and high school musical crap of today that's on tv.

......jesus christ..... O.O  

Tanzama -CCV-

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:28 am
[Kegan]
Nomega
Super Cheesio
Allegro
Well, I love Deadpool, and I love PIXAR, but the two do not mix. They'd make it way too kid-friendly.
How do you know? All you people act like Disney is incapable of making anything that isn't g-rated.
The incredibles was a kid friendly movie, and yet had some humor that made it good in general.

You just have to know how to play the crowd right.

Deadpool, however, I don't see as ever being a pixar film. Plus, the character is already dead to me on the silver screen, after that origins--THING-- that was called Deadpool.
And yet, Wolverine VS the Hulk, an animated movie, had one of the best Deadpool renditions ever, and that come out recently and was barely rated PG-13.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:25 am
ShisoVienna90
You know, Disney and Marvel together isn't that bad, but we still have to pray to all the Gods and God-like creatures that they don't mix Marvel with any of the shitty pop-band and high school musical crap of today that's on tv.

GOOD GOD DON'T EVEN MENTION THAT ABOMINATION OF MANKIND! crying  

Super Cheesio

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:36 am
Allegro

Only if he comes out on screen and doesnt come out, if you will.

Wantcookie

># Walmart tried to trademark their smiley face, but failed due to it being too generic. They have since changed their logo to an asterisk with a hole in the middle. Unknown if they trademarked it.

rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:42 am
Super Cheesio
ShisoVienna90

WE'RE AAAAAAAAAALLL IN THIS TOGEEEETHUR!  

MaverickDrifter

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:19 pm
Super Cheesio
Nomega
Super Cheesio
Allegro
...But it's true.

O hai letz just ignore mai posts an b ignorrent yey  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:31 pm
Meh.
When I read I said 'Oh well.'

Come on guys, it isn't all that bad. Piiiiiiiiiiixaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!
: D  

otawara

golden_ninja91

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:40 pm
(I know I said I'm leaving but I'm still in the process of getting ridda my stuff and I just had to comment on this.
Don't think of this as Disney completely dominating Marvel, but just being a parent company to them.
For instance, Square Enix bought Tomb Raider/Kane and Lynch(rofl) maker Eidos.
However they official sated that they will allow Edios' internal developments to continue uninterrupted and will not interfere with it's work.
It's just like Disney throwing 4 billion at marvel's feet knowing they're going to make it back eventually from the added revenue they'll recieve from Marvel as a partner.

Doesn't mean that there won't be some interesting cross company developments though.

No idea about Marvel Super Heroes in KH, cause They're all pretty much supposed to exist in the same universe so there'd be too many characters to decide who would make it in the game as an ally.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:10 pm
digi734
Super Cheesio
ShisoVienna90

WE'RE AAAAAAAAAALLL IN THIS TOGEEEETHUR!

DON'T SAY THAT MAN THEY'LL HEAR YOU!!!! gonk  

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

StormDawn

3,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:17 pm
[Kegan]
Next kingdom hearts game sure as hell will be weird.
I HOPE TO ALL THE GODS THAT THE FIRST TO BRING THAT UP AT A BOARD MEETING IS HIT SQUARE IN THE FACE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

StormDawn

3,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:33 pm
Don't.... Make.... Me..... Kill...... You......  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff