Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Still Trippin'? -- The Random Tangent Thread... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:47 pm
Silvertanuki
Randomness.... it's like free weed, only better, and how's this for a randomnoise...

SCREEDYWOBBADOOLOO!

Not bad! I commend you on your random noise! I'm wickedly high right NOW, and it amused me. smile Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Huzzah for the GHG. I love you guys. exclaim rofl pirate xp blaugh xd exclaim

~MouseY~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:51 pm
KrauseMouse
Silvertanuki
Randomness.... it's like free weed, only better, and how's this for a randomnoise...

SCREEDYWOBBADOOLOO!

Not bad! I commend you on your random noise! I'm wickedly high right NOW, and it amused me. smile Wheeeeeeeeeee!

~MouseY~

Huzzah, you said 'huzzah'!

I have this thing about whenever people say 'Huzzah' I get spastic and repeat the 'Huzzah' back. Huzzah!

Whoa...I said 'Huzzah' 6 times in this one post. A new record! pirate  

Oktapous

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:22 pm
Remote Control
KrauseMouse
Silvertanuki

SCREEDYWOBBADOOLOO!

~MouseY~

Huzzah, you said 'huzzah'!

I have this thing about whenever people say 'Huzzah' I get spastic and repeat the 'Huzzah' back. Huzzah!

Whoa...I said 'Huzzah' 6 times in this one post. A new record! pirate

I kinda love that. heheheheh.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:27 pm
if one fish is blue fish and 2 fish is red fish and they all live in the same tank how long does it take until the green cat eats them????? and how many does it eat?????  

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

LymanAlpha

Eloquent Elder

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:30 am
KrauseMouse
Another fantastic thing to watch when you're high is "Yellow Submarine," the Beatles' animated movie... Damn, it rocks... I've been watching it since I was 10... But never "got" it until I watched it *HIGH*... lol!

...if you do watch... keep an eye out for the "kinky boot-beasts"... Quite possibly the funniest monsters... EVER.

(Also... this guy: He rocks... Poor, ugly thing.)
i should try that with the wall but i would get in serious trouble with my parents an i wouldn't do that if i tried but i i did it could be a ggod idea  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:22 am
Crimson Ribbon
if one fish is blue fish and 2 fish is red fish and they all live in the same tank how long does it take until the green cat eats them????? and how many does it eat?????

And what if it's time to feed the fish, and you ask your roomate if he fed the fish, and he says "I fed two fish." Does that mean he like fed Two Fish not One Fish or that he fed both fish???  

Minus1muse

Bloodlusting_desires

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:23 am
ninja Its been a while since this thread has been posted in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:37 am
wahmbulance ^ OMG!!!!!!!NINJAS!!!!!!!111!!!!1!THEY'RE ATTACKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahmbulance  

stabby mic stab stab

EdwardPleiades

Stone-cold Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:16 pm
Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-ne.
Jock-a-mo fee-na-ne

..Go watch a Scanner Darkly on friday

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:17 pm
stabby mic stab stab
wahmbulance ^ OMG!!!!!!!NINJAS!!!!!!!111!!!!1!THEY'RE ATTACKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahmbulance

OMFG RANDOM NUMBERS

Hahaha I love you heart

EdwardPleiades

Stone-cold Genius

Sad Wings Of Justice

Timid Bunny

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:37 am
Tangent......I think i've heard that word before somewhere........seems suspicious......I thought that was, in a school, with those made up guys, Mr. tan, and mr.gant. and they made triangles. and made a square from a triangle....they never made circles though....I never understood that...They probably poisoned us first, that's why... Yeah...poisoned us... *Looks around, shifty eyes* I know they did.......they had to of...they did...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:31 pm
Minus1muse
Crimson Ribbon

And what if it's time to feed the fish, and you ask your roomate if he fed the fish, and he says "I fed two fish." Does that mean he like fed Two Fish not One Fish or that he fed both fish???

I fed my fish. It wasn't red or blue or 1. It was black adn its eyes were bulging from its head. He died. Wow, that rhymed.  

Sad Wings Of Justice

Timid Bunny

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:13 pm
RANDOM TANGENT... I WANT PIRATEY COSTUMES ON GAIA!!!! pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:53 pm
Holy Shiitake, Batman! Shrooms are attacking me! Get them off! BWaah!  

Thresholdian-Summer

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces