Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
VOCALOID RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:21 pm
"Yes, you are..." he breifly kissed the back of Nao's hand. "I love you, man!" After a pause, Kagami started laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:34 pm
"What are you doing?" He blinked curiously. Kagami's sudden attitude had him wondering just what he was up to. The laugh threw him off. "Love?" He repeated.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:38 pm
"What does it look like I'm doing...?" he asked with a wink with a grin. "...Yes, Nao.... Love... I love you...." Kagami was still grinning.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:46 pm
If he had his mask on he's be hiding a small smile beneath it, but he wasn't. Nao smiled and then laughed, "Huh? Guess that explains your sudden comfort level with my.." He paused to think about it for a moment. He said love, not like. Love was much more serious. He blinked, "You love me? You better not be playing a joke on me here." Nao looked at him suspiciously but he wrapped his hand around the others and then gave a sure nod. "Because you'll really break my heart. And then I'll die." He said that seriously.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:54 pm
"I'd never joke about that!"Kagami insisted, becoming serious... well as serious he could get being that drunk. "I don't want you to die! Don't diiiie!!! I love you! You're not allowed to die!!!"He started spazzing, waving his free arm frantically. "No dyiiiiing!!! Noooooooo!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:06 pm
"Oh." He muttered as he noticed his seriousness. Nao probably would die given the fact that he was so frail. Honestly, he wouldn't doubt the possibility but it seemed like he wouldn't have to worry. "People are staring now." He looked around shyly as people took notice in Kagami's failing and outburst. "It's okay, I'm not going to die. I love you too."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:10 pm
"N-no dying....? YAY! I win!" Kagami cheered happily. "Eh? You love me too....?" Kagami grinned happily. "I win again! But its a better win!" He then looked around at the staring people. "Hello People! He's Not Gonna Die! And He Loves Me Too!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:15 pm
"I may not die, but you'll be dead in the morning. I'm sure." He looked concerned. "Please calm down." Nao laughed nervously, not sure how he was supposed to react to this kind of situation. He blushed, well, it was hard to tell but he wasn't quite sure if he wanted Kagami announcing something like that.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:25 pm
Kagami suddenly pulled at Nao's hand, pulling him over to be sitting next to him in the booth. He hugged him happily. "Okay... I'll calm down now..." He muttered, nuzzling Nao's neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:36 pm
He sat down, or rather fell into the booth next to him. Gracefully, though. Nao shifted awkwardly, having him do that kind of tickled. He reached for his arm. "Hahaa-- Ah, you should have said something earlier." He made it sound like he was teasing Kagami, but really, the same went for him.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:43 pm
Kagami pouted. "Yeah, well you didn't say anything either!" He hugged Nao tighter. "Buuuuut... that doesn't matter anymore, does it?" He smiled, almost purring.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 pm
He nodded and then went silent. "You know. You're going to be sick and hung over tomorrow, right?" Nao expected that he'd be taking care of him, which was kind of ironic, he thought. He sighed and leaned against him.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:57 pm
"Hmmm... isn't there like... a thing... you know... that, like... makes hangovers go away or something....? I dun remember what's it called though...." Kagami muttered. Since he was drunk, but not completly braindead, he knew the next morning would deeeefinitely suck. "You'll make me feel better though, right....?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:23 pm
He glanced to him thoughtfully, trying to think about some magical remedy. Nao knew lots of sickness remedies through experimentation but.. He smiled sheepishly and patted his hand as though it was hopeless. "Drink lots of water. Don't worry," He laughed. "I'll take care of you like you do for me!"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Asako_Hanae

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:37 pm
Kagami grinned. "Good! It's about time you returned the favor!" He laughed. After a pause, he grinned again. "Heh heh, you're all mine now..."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff