Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
Vocaloid Roleplay ~Start roleplaying!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:22 am
User Image

Len blushed, partly from Luka walking in on their "scene" and partly because of the kiss Rin had given him a minute ago. "W-Well... That's g-good..." He smiled soon after. "Y-You wrote me a song..?" He wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'd like to hear it..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 am
User Image

Sitting up and feeling energized, Rin hopped out of the bed. She picked up Len's shirt from the ground, and threw it at him. "We'll have to go to the studio - I l-left the songsheet it there..." she said, blushing. She loved him, he loved her, there were oranges downstairs, and she had just written a new song.
Yes, life was good.  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:37 am
User Image

Len chuckled at his sister and smiled. He felt so happy, he couldn't believe it. Rin loved him. He knew it was wrong but he didn't care. No, not at all. After all, the only thing that matters is love, right?

Now, to make this even more perfect then it already was, he just needed a banana.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:42 am
User Image

"I'll be in the studio!" Rin giggled, running out of the room. She was so energized. She skipped into the kitchen and picked up an orange, before going into the studio. Luka was in there singing, so she sat on the outside and smiled at her Onee-chan.  

Tea Time with Len

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:51 am
User Image Luka finished her song and set the headphones down.She grinned at Rin and when she walked by her she whispered "I knew you two would be together~"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:18 am
User Image

Rin's face turned a bright red. "L-Luka!" She protested, entering the studio and pulling out the songsheet.  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:19 am
User Image

Len walked down the stairs calmly, though he felt like his whole body was given a shot of adrenaline. He whistled which he never did much, so he must've been happy. "Banana~" He grabbed his favorite fruit then procedded to walk to the studio.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:52 am
guys i'm reeeeeeaaaaaally sorry i'm not keeping up with the rp today. i'm getting ready for a party. tomorrow i swear.  

PumpkinOverlord

Greedy Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:22 pm
User Image

Seeing as how Len wasn't there yet, Rin began to practice her scales - the ones she would need for the song. She was hoping Len would write a song to match hers - a tale between two people in love, seperated by a fence. She wrote it with World War II in mind, with herself as a sick german "princess", who fell in love with a prisoner.

(( 5k to whoever can guess the song I'm talking about first! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:41 pm
User Image

Len was curious as to what Rin was going to sing for him, and he was hoping it was somthing he could sing back to. "Rin-chan..." He smiled and walked into the studio, banana in hand.

(Oh, oh! biggrin Paper Plane and Prisoner, right?)  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:53 pm
User Image

"There you are Len!" Rin said, after practicing her scales. She pressed a button, which started playing the music - though there were no words with it - and closed her eyes. She knew the song by heart. Then, she began to sing softly. She kind of hoped that Len would see the hidden message in the song - the fence was everyone else, seperating the two simply because of their love.
After the song was over, she opened her eyes and glanced at the floor, blushing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:03 pm
User Image

The blonde Vocaloid let a soft and loving smile slip on his face. "Rin..." He said gently. He understood what was the true meaning, and it was partially true. He hoped the others would understand. But then, he got an idea. He'd write a song back to her! A larger smile appeared on his face while he thought about the song.  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:10 pm
User Image

"Len?" Rin asked softly. He didn't say anything but her name, and while that brought up some of her...more secret dreams, she wanted - no, she needed to know what he thought of it. Did he like it? Did he hate it? Did he understand the secret meaning? She placed the songsheet down and hopped off of the stool she had been sitting on.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:31 pm
User Image

Len snapped out of his thoughts and chuckled in slight embarressment. Oops, he spaced out again. Which he'd been doing lately but, that didn't matter right now. "Rin, it was beautiful. I loved it..." He walked to her and grabbed her hands, smiling at her.

(Gah! Len's tie for his outfit is so hard to put on. =_= I'm frustrated.)  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:36 pm
User Image

Rin smiled softly, but got a wicked grin on her face. "I'm so glad, Shouta-kun." She said, tugging her hands out of his and hugging him. Well, she was herself - who was who Len had fallen in love with, she hoped. She didn't want to be all girly and shy like that often. It just wasn't her.  
►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff