Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Games
Kingdom Hearts Hurt/Heal Game! [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You do realize there are some names missing right?
  Of course I do...oh wait that was Kingdom Hearts II...I think...
  Nope didn't even notice...*slaughters someone*
  I'll never say! *Jumps into a black hole while doing battle cry*
  *Leaps into the middle of the fray kicks arse then yoinks gold*
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:46 pm
Uses tnt to knock over a building so it lands on selphie. (HURTx2)

[Selphie = 12]

{If you think they look like so much fun to watch, why don't you play them? - even a small flash game online can be fun - here's a list of fun games and where you can play them online - PS, you have to sit through ads before the game starts at the addictinggames site}

Street Fighter
http://www.mofunzone.com/online_games/street_fighter_flash.shtml
Tactical Assasin
http://www.addictinggames.com/tacticalassassin.html
Batman, The Cobblepot Caper
http://www.monkeybriefs.com/view/game/Batman---Cobblepot-Caper_505.html
Alien Hominid
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/59593
Powerpuff Girls, Battle in Megaville
http://www.fukgames.com/game/14084/powerpuff-girls-battle
Castle Cat
http://www.addictinggames.com/castlecat.html
Cubefield
http://www.addictinggames.com/cubefield.html  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:17 pm
*Hires the best rodent exterminator in the business and has them hunt King Mickey.* (Hurtx2)

(Just to let ya know Calm...you uh...you kind of missed my friend. You missed spelled Donald.)  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

I_Am_The_Calm_One

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:36 pm
Makes Asian-Spiced Duck Breasts with Ginger-Chili Glaze using Donald Duck. (hurtx2)

{Moonracer: My apologies it would seem I have indeed mispelled his name. Then I shall try the attack again this time correcting his name.

xwhateverxdudex: Very simple actually I find them enjoyable to watch someone else play them, but I myself have no desire to play them. My lover thanks you for the few links he did not already have. I hope this answers your question.}  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:00 pm
attaches jumper cables to Belle and starts the car (hurtx2)

{I guess I've just had to deal with enough wanna be heroes in real life I don't want to see it in games. lol yeah, but I've got my girl and I'm quite happy with her. KH2 is lacking in my opinion man not as good as the first. My friend has played Dragon Quest 8 said it was good can't say I have. Any good Dude?}  

Jealous_Monster

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:30 pm
Sends alucard after selphie. (HURTx2)

[Selphie = 8]

{Calm one: LOL, not my intent, but that works too - tell him yer welcome}

{monster: you've had to deal with them in real life? - I'd never thought that many situations in real life would even warrant a "hero" moment - yeah, I've never seen a girl that could compare to the hotness of a video game or anime girl, but if you're happy, congrats - sequels are never as good, whether game or movie - DQ8 is awesome, very fun, and jessica is hotter then tifa, but that might just be because of the better graphics}  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:13 pm
*Pulls out sniper rifle takes aim and takes out King Mickey.* (Hurtx2)

(Calm: No worries man was just letting ya know so you weren't questioning it later. ^_~)  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

I_Am_The_Calm_One

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:50 pm
Makes Sauteed Duck Foie Gras using Donald Duck. (hurtx2)

{xwhateverxdudex: I find that often happens once intent often is not the outcome but at the same time the outcome is still enjoyable. I will pass on your words.}  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:12 pm
spills acid on Belle (hurtx2)

{Yeah, a couple of times man. You'd think but then you got these wanna be heroes that rush into be a "hero" and they end up making things worse and I've gotta step in. I'm no hero I'm just doing my job. My girl is that hot man at least I think so. Really? I should check this game out see how jealous I can get my girl I swear sometimes she should have the green eyes.}  

Jealous_Monster

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:09 pm
Attacks selphie with a giant boulder. (HURTx2)

[Selphie = 4]

{Calm One: then I'm happy to have provided someone entertainment that you can watch, LOL}

{Monster: Wow, I guess I should be glad that I've never met any wanna be hero types then, uug - well if you two are happy, then that's all that matters in a relationship - You should, it's really fun - I actually met someone one with 2 different eye colors, very mesmerizing - heck I can't even remember her body type anymore, very odd for a guy as perverted as me}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:11 am
Throws selphie into a meat grinder. (HURTx2)

[Selphie = 0]  

xwhateverxdudex

I_Am_The_Calm_One

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:45 am
Makes Seared Muscovy Duck Breast with Black Pepper-Sweet Mustard Sauce and Soft Mascarpone Polenta with Asparagus and Leeks using Donald Duck. (hurtx2)

{We both thank you.}  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:53 pm
*Pulls gun and shoots King Mickey point blank right in the third eye area.* (Hurtx2)  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Jealous_Monster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:23 pm
lops off Belle's head (hurtx2)

{Yeah, but I'll at least say this at least there aren't a lot of them so that's something I can be grateful for. She makes me happy that's for sure I just hope I make her happy. Alright man I'll see if I can't hunt it down when I can. Seriously man? Those must have been some eyes if you can't remember anything else about her, but that description I can understand it my girl did the same thing to me the first time we met. I've never met anyone though with two different eye colors.}  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:26 am
Attacks Sephiroth with a giant sword I made copying clouds sword. (HURTx2)

[Sephiroth = 36]
(did someone previously attack him - he was already at 40)

{Calm One: YW ^.^ }

{Indeed, it's ok for video games, but a hero moment in the real world would be a pain - Well if she's as great as you say she is, I'm sure she's happy too - you do that and you won't regret it, it's a fun game - It was the first and only time I'd ever seen someone with 2 eye colors, so the image got burned into my brain is all, plus I never saw her again, so it doesn't matter really - your girl did that to you? Man, girls are evil, they throw out the bait and reel you in with no mercy, LOL}  

xwhateverxdudex

I_Am_The_Calm_One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:21 pm
Makes Duck Fried Rice using Donald Duck. (hurtx2)

{Yes I believe Iakun made an attack on him earlier but has yet to come back and make more.}  
Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff