Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tha 411 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senpai1028

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:38 am
Hello,

My name is Senboshii senpai; most people just call me senpai. I'm 22 years old, I'm not a SM addict but other people could say otherwise. I started watching it with my BestFriend like years ago @_@ anyways hi!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:10 pm
Hey Sup! I'm Lisa-Renee' Il love sailormoon! I heard it was coming back around June 2006, with new charectors. one charector is out in Japan, only . sailor_star.

newayz, I no im goanna love this site. rolleyes lol  

sailormoon_08

berry_cybunny_furub

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:19 pm
not sure if you no but here is wot i fond

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:37 pm
*waves*

I posted about myself in another thread, but I s'pose I'll reiterate here.

I'm Kurohana, and I've enjoyed Sailor Moon since I was eight. I've only recently gotten back into it; you can probably blame my fiance, Akai_ryu, for that. XP I live in Michigan, and I despise the cold. Bah. Especially winter.

I'm an only child, and while I live in the college dorms during the week, I live with my parents on the weekends. That's about when I'm getting my fix of World of Warcraft (known to me as Warcrack >.>). I'm also one of the world's worst procrastinators. Bah.

Myrandriel

Akai_ryu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:17 pm
-is on a posting spree in an effort to procrastinate-
-curls up around Tohya-san, grinning-

Greetings. I'm...uhm...hm...how to put this. I go by many names, but most just call me Akai or some variant thereof. Call me whatever the hell ya want, just let me know you're using it to address me. (I've been called "Hey You!" and "Idiot" and "Fool" by a friend of mine, Akai-oneesama by someone else, Ryuu-kun by a schoolmate, and Sexypants by another friend. Oh. And I'm known as Ow occasionally in my fencing group.) Feel free to IM me at any time. While I may be a violent a*****e a good part of the time and/or lack a general conscience, I don't really mind talking to people for the most part. I answer any and all questions with something that may or may not be serious. This includes queries into exactly what sex or how old I am. -grins- Oh. If I'm not around when you IM me just wait a few hours. I'm either in class, got dragged off somewhere or goofing off with the SCA...or a combination thereof.

As my beloved mentioned, she's my fiancee. What she didn't mention is that anyone harrassing her gets to deal with me. At the moment I'm living on campus in SoCal, but home is normally in NorCal for me. Right now is finals for me, which is why I'm procrastinating, and I leave for two weeks on Sunday. If you see me online it's because I'm there to talk to my love and perhaps post some. Hm...anything else? I could go on and on and on for I like to babble. Particularly when I'm procrastinating.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:31 pm
I'm Carson, I am 12 years old and live in New York. I have some dvd's of sailor moon but not many.  

Tangerinie

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:17 pm
Taylor, turning twelve, from maryland used to watchsailormoon wheni was little and now have an obsession again  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:21 pm
Okay I am 13 and I LOVE sailor moon! I own seasons 1,R,S,and Super S on dvd and I have Sailor stars on my comp. So I get tons of the sailor moon love!! heart

btw I am a taurus so my planet is venus!! 4laugh
What's yours?  

Fullmoon.s_wings

- HeartxCored -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:21 pm
Hi, I'm Pacman_girl, I'm 16 years.
I don't see Sailor moon for a few months because its not on TV anymore crying
But I still love it.. 3nodding I've seen all seasons biggrin but I haven't watched the movies crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:16 am

Hello, my name is Angel. I am 14 years old. I started watching Sailor
Moon when I was 6 in 1997. I watched all first four seasons of Sailor
Moon here in the United States. I have to say, I was disappointed
with the horrendous dubbing, especially from the first season. I
then supported the dubbing of Sailor Stars, but it ended just last year
when Toei and Naoko-san announced a Total Eclipse. ;____;

My favorite character is Aino Minako or Sailor Venus. She is totally
awesome. I've just always loved her. Besides, she is the original
sailor senshi after all. Sailor V!

heart

Nyok0u

4,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

ChibiWitch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:28 am
Hey All,

Names Chibi Witch
Age When I started watching SM : 15
Things I like: Sailor Moon (dUH), Art, Drinking, Anime, My kitty Luna ^_^* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:12 pm
Hey, I'm pretty hate machine, but you can call me PHM for short. I'm 21 years old, in love with all sorts of anime, especially Sailor Moon, and I'm a huge fan of music. I plan on collecting as many of the original episodes of Sailor Moon as I can. None of this Americanized crap for me. blaugh I'm also working on collecting all the movies. Just having some fundage issues right now. sweatdrop So um... Yeah. I'm not sure what else to write.

It's nice to meet you all.  

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100

Sephira Skye

Quotable Citizen

8,800 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:22 pm
Hey... um... well here goes. I'm 16 and I live in B.C. Canada. I've been watching Sailor Moon since I was 6 (it was the first dose of anime that I was ever exposed to, and I got hooked) and My favorite episode is "A Crystal Clear Destiny" (the one where Usagi and Mamoru discover each other's hidden identities) and my favorite sailor senshi are Makoto, Michiru and Ami. Umm... I don't have much more to say other than Sapphire of the evil Negamoon is the hottest bad guy eva! heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:48 pm
just call me sinh...i'm 19 and used to watch sailor moon when it was on tv...now i'm on a mission (from the gods) to find EVERY sailor moon/PGSM eppi and put it on my compy...so far my mission is a failure  

Sinh Iscariot

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces