Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
In the end days. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:53 pm
"Looks like comany has arrived." Dimitris pointed off into the distance seein the Brooke make her way through the parkinglot. "I found a clothing store that has uniforms, with realistic body armor." The fox showed Dice the protective vest hidden under his shirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:10 pm
The horse slowed nervously when she saw one of the figures point towards her, but they soon seemed to resume their own discussion. She deduced they weren't hostile and trotted up to them.

"Uh, excuse me?" she said to announce her presence.  

FiliaFlammae

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:31 pm
"Hello there, miss. Looks lik you've been through hell too." Dimitris point out her tattered clothes. "I am Dimitris and this here is Dice." He then went back into the hallway and scoped out more stores for anything useful. "Dice please handle the rest of the intro and get her a bottle of water from the bag. I'll be done soon enough."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:56 am
Dice nodded and went over to the newcomer. "Hello, I'm Dice, uhhh here." he said, holding out a water bottle for her. "What's your name?" he asked, hoping there was no mutant deeper into the store.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:42 am
"Oh, no, I'm fine!" the horse said quickly, patting her backpack. "I've got my own water. You'd better save yours. My name's Brooke." She offered a hand to Dice, glad to see that neither of the foxes were on the offensive. "So, uh, would you guys mind if I traveled with you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:47 pm
Dice nodded and put the water bottle away. "well, brooke, I don't know if you can, if it was just up to me I would say yes, but I think Dimitris should make the final decision." he said, looking into the mall. "I wonder if it's safe in there..." the half fox whispered to himself.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:56 am
Dimitris made his way back around the other end of the hall glowing with dark stains around his collar. "Hey, looks like everything is all clear here." He reached into his pocket and took out a set of keys. "I found these on the floor in the food court."

A note attached to the keys read:
"Good luck to any who make their way here."
-Mall security

"You might want to take a look around for anything to change into as well. I'll take the tables from the food court and try to make a garrison."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:19 am
User Image
a young fox stumbled towards the group, he managed to say "Help...please..." before collapsing  

SGT Darius

SGT Darius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:14 pm
hey I goofed up on my apperance pic heres the real oneUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:13 am
Dimitris blinked hard and looked at the fox collasped before them. "He must be part of the mall security team."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SGT Darius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:52 am
"Yes, thats right." whispered the collapsed fox ."I should not have joined, but my father worked there, but then he...he..." his voice trailed off as he began to sob.
"Please don't leave me here. I have nothing to go back to." He pleaded.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:59 am
Heh Sorry again, I guess picutres don't like me.
let me try again,User Image  

SGT Darius

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:23 pm
Dice nodded at Dimitris and made his way into the mall before they spotted the crawling fox. "Oh god!" he said, getting to his knees to help the anthro. "What happened, wait don't aswer that, first wheres it hurt? what did you break or scratch?" he asked in worry, looking over his body.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:29 pm
The wounded fox turned over and shakily pointed to a fleshy spike protruding from his rib-cage. Dried along with fresh blood ran all along his front.  

SGT Darius

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:53 pm
Dimitris shook his head and moved back letting Dice work. "Looks like hell happened here. I'm gonna go get you guys some gear from the outfit store." Dimitris ran back down the hallway heading for the department.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff