Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Anima Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:33 pm
“A job?” Itazuki muttered then repeated it several times just to get the full meaning of it. He looked and scanned the guy in the silly attire. He thought of what he could have this guy do. Riki was puppet with strings and Itazuki was the puppet master pulling the string. He hummed to himself, dragging time along, not really wanting to do much he slid his hand in the little front pouch and pulled out an old tattered scroll. Unrolling it he quickly examined its numerous accounts, while switching gaze to the man.

“Man? It feels really weird calling you man, so ill call you boy-” He then whispered to himself. “Even though we are the same age.” He let the factor escape his mind then he clanked his hills together and held his arms by his side.

“Riki Ziki. AKA the boy. Your mission is simple. There is several heads that I need to be delivered. It is your task and drop the heads of at the specific location I tell.” Itazuki then began thinking of what the names were, then with a flash in his eye, he remembered. “Ok….Tim Salmony. “The conductor”. You must go to Ethral and kill that man. He usually hangs around a Big Bells Brothel. Go there, he usually hangs around in the smoking section, wait its all smoking. He has a train conductor’s hat. That’s your main clue but be caution. He is skilled and will be hard to take down, also very conniving. The second man you must kill, his name is. “Big pimp daddy” Harold. He is an associate of “The conductor.” This man is also skilled, talented, and on top of that, very strong. Once you collected both these men’s heads, bring them to a little outpost next to the Ethral Tavern. Entry way is through the roof. The man with the frilly mustache will pay you.” He giggled at almost every word but kept a straight face.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:51 pm
"My master is ether high, insane, or both." "Even though the tone in your voice makes this sound like busy work I'll take them out without breaking a sweat. Goodbye Master......were the same age as you know."And with that Riki was gone, but in his place was a package with a note. The note read,"Got a silly outfit for you, different color though."  

Hakora vi Britannia

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:52 pm
a few hours later

"Pathetic."Riki appeared once again with his hidden blades showing, still covered in blood. He began cleaning them off. "If thats what you call a contract then I question if your the right one for the head assassin job. Maybe I should take it from you, seeing as this is more of a little kids game to you. Your just standing in some woods playing with your friend when theres a lot to be done. We could have attacked the other side already or taken out key members, yet you send me to kill two drunks? Pathetic!"Riki lowered his hood and looked at the head assassin. "what now master, or should I say aka the kid?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:40 pm
The fire burned in his eyes as he looked at the man with the hood. Itazuki’s hair frilled up a bit, his temper blazed and his weapon enlarged from his back then he brought it forth. The ground quaked and the air heavy with dark matter spiraling around Itazuki. “You dare judge my authority. Its fine I’m not mad at you, but don’t question me. I know those targets would be easy. Most of these are D rank hits so don’t take it personally.” Itazuki then looked at the green scene and muttered. “Wait…I’m not playing with my friend and first off, you need to train to get stronger. That’s what I’m doing; we will need it for the war…And also, there are no key members, just Dafaeco, Xellane and Naru.”  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:18 pm
"That would strike a problem. Well then why not see if we can get some information on those three? Do we have any on them? I do not question your authority as much as I question the purpose of that hit."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:16 pm
"I might be able to get you the information, but what use would you have for it?" said Alex coldly to the boy as Itazuki called him. Opening his eyes, he stared at him, as if daring him to challenge him. The forest got deadly silent until Alex broke into laughter. "I'm just fooling with you, i don't have a problem with you." said Alex as he got up to get a better look at the newcomer. "Hmmm.... you seem like you need some work. Care to join us in our training?" He asked of Riki, keeping an eye on Itazuki in case they started to fight.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:22 am
" According to my master, we'll need in so why not." Riki removed his hood and looked at the newly awaken guy"Guess he heard me ask if master wanted him dead....O well."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:11 pm
Itazuki chuckled then lifted his knee while slapping it, then his friend Alex woke up, but he quickly brought his attention back to the guy. “Hehe wow. Can’t believe you actually found those hits. I just made them up straight from my noggin.” He said as he tapped his head. Feeling as no one got his joke he stopped and sobbed a bit, but the sadness drove away. “But seriously, I can’t believe you actually found those hits but anyways.” Itazuki looked around, he felt his training was almost a near, like he just wanted to leave. “Those three…we have all the information we need.” He then said to Riki with a spur of confidence flying off with every word. “Riki…go to the base or…do you have a girlfriend? Wait that does not matter…ok just get stronger…your weak and would not stand a chance against Dafaeco, Xellane and Naru.” Itazuki then walked back, his eyes straining to get a meaning of life if there was one. “What the hell am I doing here?!?” He blurted out loosing his composition.

“Wow…Sorry about that…” A black temper of dark matter fluttered swiftly in the air high above his shoulders.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:16 pm
"Well.... if I remember correctly, he said you need some training. But then again, I do need a little training." Alex said with a thoughtfull look in his eyes. Alex shook his head and grabbed his hammer from the ground. Alex created a large ball of wind in one hand, and grinned at Riki. "OK boy, heres your training. Lets play some dodgeball!" Alex yelled as he threw it at Riki. He followed it up with five smaller balls of wind, which he sent out in a compass like direction around the larger ball.
[ultragodzillaofdoom recieves 1 point on wind]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:30 pm
"I gotta go...See ya later suckas." Itazuki always wanted to say that but never had a chance till now, he ran off carrying his sword behind him.

[exits]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:12 pm
ALex made the air balls dissapate when he noticed Itazuki running off. "Well, lets go see what he is up to" sighed Alex as he ran off after Itazuki.
[exits to the great plains]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:46 am
Riki just lifted his sword and sliced the balls in half with no problem "Screw this, I'm working alone. These two are jokes."Riki was gone.  

Hakora vi Britannia

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:11 pm
The necromancer stumbled blindly in the forest, wondering when he would leave this accursed place, if ever.. Drasta looked around, hoping to find some people he could leech off of; the mage had little, if any skill in survival, and would likely die if he did not find help, or escape soon... In fact, the pale ,ale had no recollection as to how he got there, something to do with a ring, a flash.. nothing. After stopping under a tree to sit for a while, Mr. Heydrich took a few noted in his journal..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:37 am
In the darker shades of the forest, a seemingly plain young woman was wandering aimlessly along an unseen path to nowhere in particular. The very shadows around her seemed to bend and groan silently for a reason unknown to any other at that present time. Her eyes surveyed over the darkened silhouettes around her as her undetermined path started to lead her towards what was most likely an area where light could exist with darkness on equal playing grounds. Although not her initial choice of location, at least there was bound to be some form of decent civilization there. It would be an excellent opportunity to develop a city for many wayward travelers in such a destination after all.

Ahead of her, a black silhouette of herself was scouting out the area. It ducked low into the foliage, appearing to walk along the floor with a bit more vigor than its master. Suddenly, the formless being came upon something interesting. It hid behind a tree, observing who appeared to be some weary traveler that had also found themselves within the forest. This was interesting news, a piece that could lead to either a dangerous or beneficial decision. With that in mind, the familiar returned to Blair to report what, or who, had been found in the midst of the small scouting mission.

X Sweet X Nevermore X

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:03 am
User Image
User Imagesukishiro - Tsuki - Masamori: MonsterUser Image
+Gifted Child+
+++Precious Orphan+++
+++++Stray Youngster+++++
+++++++Young Fool+++++++

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The sun was up, and the day was passing as that bright giant ball of fire above the earth, as its inhabitants stilled it, passed from the east, and made its way towards the west. Currently, it hovered over a dense forest, a wilderness, in which amazingly, the mystical and magical elements of this certain forest had prevented the suns rays from completely shining over the earthen soil. For some reason, however, the powers of the forest was not evenly distributed all over the land, and in that sense, places which were nearby the heart of the forest itself were most likely dark than those areas which were nearer the rivers, or areas which were nearer to the flat lands. This specific forest was named as the Anima Forest of the main lands - a neutral set of grounds off the border of the areas within the jurisdiction of the ruler Diabolus. It was here where one would be able to find all sorts of things, which were of course in tune with the element of nature. There would be herbs here which contained a highly efficient healing component, berries that could kill in one bite, animals, monsters, and hunters alike. It was really a wonderland, a wilderness in which the wild was completely preserved. The Anima Forest was also the kind of woodland where things called Spirits and Spirtes roam about, and where their darker elements, the Shades and the Whisps also dwell. Seeing either one of them, however, involved a huge deal of luck, for they do not really present themselves to any ordinary wanderer. That is because they are the remnants of the wasted energy of both good, and evil.

In chaos, as foretold in folklore, Good and Evil both rested. Chaos was the mother of both good, and evil, and that they had only one creator - Origin. Good and Evil are both ultimate powers, bringing both Light and Dark upon their separation. The separation of Chaos into Light and Dark, good and evil, had a catastrophic drawback which took many a life that lived over the world. That catastrophic drawback had allowed for the power of Light and Dark to grant a certain immortality to the souls who were struck by the cataclysmic power of separation - and so, those souls were born, brought back into the earth as projections of their past selves: Spirits and Sprites for those who were struck by light, and perished, and Shades and Whisps, for those who were taken down by darkness. Noted, not all Spirits, and not all Sprites are good, and essentially, not all Shades and Whisps are of a bad nature as well. Simply, they are misunderstood, and on certain occassions, tend to be mischievous, but then again, that was another part of the story which is yet to be dwelt upon even by the more powerful of warriors. As of now, we would only follow one track of thought, a single trail, a recent path, carved into the forest labyrinth.

The sound of fast pacing thumps of feet had began to make the leaves, dead, resting on the ground, loudly rustle about the forest floor. The trees would step aside, and make an aisle in between, allowing for the maker of speed to pass. The sun, as they did, would oppositely be weakened,as the heads of the tall trees of the Anima Forest shielded its grounds from direct sun rays. And so, it was quite cold, and with the fog in such a dense forest, it was quite difficult to see. He passed about a dozen trees already, not daring to stop, not wanting to look back, as if he was running away from something. The leaves that he had passed by on the ground all flew away into the air, so to speak, the dead leaves were blown backwards, and upwards, as if some great wind had pushed it back. He did not dare take turns in obvious corners, for he knew that slowing down was no option. It was bad enough as it is that he was not that speedy enough, but it was kind of a thrill, so anyway, he did it - he ran with a smile on his face, and with the sound of heavy panting evident in his voice, and in his breath. His chest was pumping, and so was blood, sweat, and adrenaline. The chase - oh, how wild it was. His feet were almost like a blur from how fast he was going, feet alternating in position in a split of a second, and arms swinging rapidly, back and forth, where he got the secondary force to speed up his run...

BOOM!

And there was a loud noise from behind him, a noise that had caused the earth to be dug up from where it was. Mud, dirt, leaves - dead leaves, and twigs which lay unmoved over the ground had flown in different directions, some of those materials staining his attire. Something had just struck the ground behind him, a place where he had been just about a second ago. He bit his lower lip, and in that instant, had decided to hide behind a nearby tree. It seemed as though running had already been branded as a futile thing to do. The enemy had finally caught up with him, and it seemed rather unexpected, and unfortunate.

"That was... fast," said he, who breathed quite heavily already. He pressed his back against the tree trunk, feeling the rough bark scratch away at the skin at the back of his head, and dirty the white upper garment that he currently wore - not that it was not dirty enough. His voice seemed unclear, though, it seemed to had come from somebody who was still maturing. It was mellow though, as if it recognized no worry, or fear, or strife. His eyes had been struck by a glint, a glitter of sunlight which, with luck, had penetrated through the forest's dense defenses. They glowed a bright teal, and blinked as it was closed, with the other eye remaining opened - blue in color. The wind passed by, and it made his blond hair sway, and dance, falling into a good and neat arrangement that complimented his already charming face, a face which was otherwise clean, if it were not for the dirt that smeared it, and the skin which was flawless, and white. His hair also hid the lesser evident picture of white headphones resting around his neck. His hands, which were equipped with a pair of mighty fine looking gauntlets, also pressed against the bark of that tree which he hid behind. His fingers, skin, that was out of the fingerless, iron-supported gloves, touched the cold tree, and felt the cold atmosphere that surrounded him. Things had really gotten a bit more tense than before, he thought.

The forest had become silent for a short moment, and his breath was already getting caught. He was beginning to breath slowly, and the hyperventilating complex that he possessed over that short amount of time, as he had run through a long distance, was gradually diminishing. His chest would begin to pump slowly now, and his breathing rate would be controlled. Oppositely, however, his adrenaline would still be pumped all over his body as it was a function of the endocrine system within the body - and was not the kind of function that was readily controlled by willpower, or by the power of the mind to control other parts of the body - such as, in this case, the hands and feet. This was a good sign, and an advantage, for with adrenaline, the body becomes quite sensitive to its surroundings. One's senses are heightened, and the extent of awareness is increased - one may become aggressive and, or, vigilant, enough to actually escape something that would be either seen coming near and towards him, or, something that would most likely caught him off guard. In this case, however, the enemy was quite slow - and most likely, the scenario which would be happening would be the one mentioned in priority. Then again, despite the fact that it was slow... Well...

Slow footsteps began to reach his ears. They echoed throughout the nearby parts of the forest, and had caused the lesser creatures to begin to flee away from the source. He could tell, and as he saw a few flock of birds fly right past the tree where he hid behind, he knew that it was coming - the Troll. Trolls - they were not actually the smartest, fastest, and most cunning creatures of the forest, but they were actually gigantically tall, insanely strong, and very, very thick skinned. In modern terms, they could be labeled as the mythical tanks of the world of myths and legends, but in this world, they were known as Trolls, idiotic, yet, very destructive beasts in the forest of Anima. Essentially, they belonged to the lesser population despite their power and size, and that was primarily because the did not really recognize their own kind that easily. Their mental capacity, and their ability to learn, and comprehend, was very slow, though, the could firmly remember a face when they see one, and frankly, that was the best mental ability that trolls had. Now, one of these trolls certainly remembers the face of this certain boy - the boy who hid behind the tree. He was not tall, to be honest, and probably, with one swing of his club, carved with rock and made from the sturdiest looking tree in the forest, the boy would be crushed to death. The troll was in pursuit, and it was chasing the boy slowly - but, because it was strong, and that it could see something far ahead because of its height, it would be able to chuck something at a running target from about a few meters away. As said, Trolls were indeed, insanely strong.

"Darn it, I can't run away now. I think he's gotten a good look at my face," he hissed out, being disappointed, and quite temper-challenged, as the young boy that he was. It was unlucky, quite, as the troll had somehow gotten a good look at him, and thus, it would chase him down - that is, unless he manages to put the troll to sleep. Trolls, once after it is able to complete his sleep, forgets everything that he has remembered prior. As said, trolls had a poor mental capacity. But to do that, it would be quite difficult. Thick skinned, as also mentioned, trolls were quite the defensive types, but then again, Achilles did have his heel with him when he was struck to death. Trolls have many obvious weaknesses, and at least, according to him, it was how it was, really. Perhaps, in this certain predicament, the young one who was being chased would not actually restrain himself from showing to the world what he is actually capable of doing... It was time...

The troll grunted, raising his arm into the air, and as he held his club, had smashed the trunk of the tree right off its attachment, or rather, its previous attachment - thus, revealing who was behind. Him. He ran immediately after noticing that his cover had been blown in an instant - lucky for the troll, unfortunate for him.

"Oh, my!" he uttered loudly, shocked as the club of the troll had barely missed his head. "That was close," he added, now, moving into the battlefield itself. The troll, at the moment, was recovering from that wild swing that had taken his arm all the way through the back, that is, after performing a back hand swing. Because it was slow, now was the time to attack. A Troll's first weakness - Speed. Trolls were really, really, really slow, and that was perhaps because their mental abilities were not that good as well. They had poor reflexes, poor reaction time, and poor recovery time, and so, after that swing, it was HIS turn to announce an attack. The young one ran towards the huge mud-coated legs of the troll, and immediately locked on one of them. He shifted sideways, keeping his running speed at the max. He aimed, keeping his left hand ahead of him, as if he was somehow pushing something, for balance. That hand was opened, and accumulating a charge from the air. The other hand, on the other hand, was absorbing the charge accumulated from the air, pulled back and ready to slam, like the hammer of a gun ready to shock the primer of a bullet. He closed the distance in a short amount of time, just as the ogre had recovered, and slammed that right fist, curled tightly into a ball, at one of the huge creature's shins. There was a loud bang, and the air around the space that he stood in had been pushed out of the way, accompanied by that loud cracking sound. The troll's leg had been pushed back - impressive, such brute strength that the boy has.

The troll lost balance, and it had used its other arm in order to support its slowly falling body. The boy's strength was wicked, and it was abnormal for somebody who had such a small build. How his strength came to be was simply because of one interesting explanation...

"It's simple," uttered a voice which seemed to have come from above the tree tops. There seemed to be an audience for this certain scenario, though, quite unofficially. A man stood atop a tree branch, along with another person, and both of them were against some light, merely producing a silhouette to shade their whole appearance. Judging from how he had said it, it seems as though this person was a woman, and a woman who knew the young fighter oh so well. She continued. "Tsuzu," as she called the boy. "Tsuzu has the lightning affinity and the earth affinity, and as of now, he possesses the talent to merge those two affinities to create a unique power - the Ionic affinity, or most commonly known as the unusual element of gravity. Tsuzu charges up his fist with those gloves that he wears, so much so that it becomes a powerful magnet, able to produce something called a Tesla, a wild electrical disruption of some sort. He then slams it to that creature's leg, and seeing as it had already been bruised by earthen mud, the witty Tsuzu would use that," she explained, giving a healthy chuckle afterward.

"Using that dried mud, he combines the electrical energy, and the earthen aura, and focuses into one point, and then, he releases the energy in one strike. When earth and lightning join together, it produces that force - the Ionic Element, a unique, but amazingly strong power; a power that is able to take down somebody as huge as that troll. Hmph," she grunted. "With that much talent, I believe that he's going to become a mighty fine warrior," she finished, keeping silent for the moment as she, and her companion who had remained silent for all this time in the shadows, watched how the boy named Tsuzu perform.

The ground shook once more as the troll took another giant swing from his club, and that club, in turn, landed over the ground and created another deep dug-out space. Tsuzu, being too fast for the idiotic troll, wouldn't exactly be hit. He continued to run around the troll, still, unable to regain its balance from being slightly tripped, and soon, began to take advantage of its awkward body position. He sped up, and then, leaped from the ground and onto the trolls back as it hunched forward. He struggled at first, but his feet magically attached themselves to the troll's back, as if he just ran all the way without even experiencing difficulty. Troll's weakness, both two and three - trolls have poor balance, despite their body stability and rigidity, and, they could not reach their backs very well. They were big, yes, and the bigger they were, the harder they fell. With arms the length and width of a mini van, really, it would be quite difficult to challenge, but really, with the size and weight, the couldn't actually raise it, or bend it from below - and so, often, they scratch their backs against rough surfaces, when it itches. Moving on, using the ionic affinities of his element, Tsuzu had actually controlled his own body, shifting his center of gravity, and altering it, so that he would be able to safely cling onto the creature as it gained motion. He made his way to the nape of the troll, and once there, had grabbed on to something with one hand began hammering it with punches with his free hand. Every strike, a huge electric spark would flash from his hands, as if it was slowly electrocuting the Troll from the back of its head. A Troll's weakness, number four: the back of the head. Naturally, it is always at the back of the head where the axis connects the brain stem to the spine. With a human-like shape, troll's had similar anatomy, though, only protected by thick skin. Every strike, Tsuzu struck a sensitive part of the troll, and after a few more strikes, it began to actually fall down.

"Take that - and that - and THAT!!" exclaimed Tsuzu, who was actually doing nothing in particular to the troll, except, probably, put him to sleep. Clearly, somebody of his size would not be able to actually kill something so big. Which then leads to the next fact about trolls. Essentially, trolls were harmless creatures, that is, unless provoked... The troll went down slowly, and as it fell asleep, thanks to Tsuzu's lightning imbued strikes - that is, in punch after punch, it helped lessen the work he had to do. The troll fell to the ground with a loud thud, falling face down over the forest floor - the club still in the grasp of its hand - asleep, finally... When things seemed to have gotten a bit more stable, Tsuzu had released his grip from that certain something that he grabbed, only to find that it was some kind of fungus formation, as hard as a rock, that had grown on the creature. "Ew!" he said, his face immediately getting filled with disdain, but then again - at last, it was over, and he would be able to actually finish the mission now. He wore his earphones, raising it from his neck and placing the two muffs over his ears, and leaped off of the neck of the troll, from there, onto the ground, which was just close by. He made it in one high jump, flipping forwards, and landing - keeping a fist raised into the air, and one hand resting over one hip.

"Victory music!" he yelled, a proud expression on his face, and his earphones had given off his so-called victory music.

"Da-da-dadan da-dan da-da-daaaan!"

As soon as the tune kicked in, he began to bob his head, nodding, as if to only congratulate himself for quite an impressive victory.

"And once again, I, Tsukishiro Masamori, have completed a mission!" he said to himself. Afterwards, he had returned to a normal standing position, and began to walk towards the head of the sleeping giant. He stretched his hand out towards the giant's head, and had plucked a few thick growths - Troll Hair. "And the Troll Hair is mine!" he said, getting a few strands, and then, stowing them immediately in a pouch that he carried - a pouch that hung below his lower back, covering his posterior. Troll hair was actually sturdy, and a strand was as thick as a velvet rope. Troll hair, when separated and reconstructed, made efficient cable wires, and aside from that, they made good whips, sturdy rope material, and probably, it had a lot more uses that the young blond boy knew of! "Alright," he said, closing the pouch. "This should be enough, so, I should get going," he happily mused. He turned around, just then, and began to run off once more - as if he never really got tired, perhaps, because he was so amazingly childish, and energetic. It was rather comic, and humorous - at least, that was what the certain audience composed of two people seemed to think about the whole thing. Tsukishiro had vanished, and then, the two who were in the shadows remain...

"How childish," mused one, the one who had not said anything in a while, and the one who seemed to be the lesser of the two. It was a man, and from his voice, a man who was not really a man, yet. "I don't think he has what it takes,"

"Don't worry," then, responded the woman. "He's still a child, and I'm sure, he'll be doing a lot more missions that would most likely make him mature. The more dangerous, the better. After all, the boy won't learn if he doesn't get enough of a challenge,"

"What do you mean?" replied the guy. "This troll wasn't even that much of a challenge for him, and still you say that?" the guy asked, followed by a sarcastic chuckle.

"So you noticed, eh?" said the woman. "Tsch - most probably, yes, but if that troll had been able to get the better of him then I'm sure that he'd be dead already. He's far, too soft, the way he is now, and that's why I think that he should be put on tougher trials,"

"Whatever," again, uttered the man in a tone of disappointment. "Just don't become too supportive of him," he said lastly, before completely disappearing in the shadows. Following him, was the woman, who left behind a seductive giggle. "Heh," she uttered. "Somebody's certainly jealous,"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces