Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Diabolus Moenia[Ruins] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:13 pm
I am but a slave...

Defaeco was actually looking towards it feeling it fall the ground, feeling it crash upon his released father. He had a wow look on his face. "We just blew up the castle.." he said slowly and calmly, like it happened every day. He turned his head towards Takeo, placing his hand on the boy's shoulder. He got a complete scan on him, every single physical detail including the type of clothes he had on, and feeling the wings that could burst from him at any moment. Defaeco removed his hand, letting it hang as it was before. He couldn't remember when he put the staff back on his back, but it was there, hanging loosely. It seemed that in all the excitement, everything was in the spur of the moment.

"So, Mr. Wing, as I shall call you until I get your name, would you like to join the new Royal Gu-" he started then realizing he had basically blown up his status as a King. Rebele would be ecstatic. He hoped that they wouldn't take over the throne... But for now, the continent of Ethral was officially: an Anarchist Society. But he would keep the name. "Would you like to join the Royal Guard, protectors of peace?" he said with a smile. Feh. Peace. What a lie.

...to the almighty Sentinel.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:36 pm
User Image
User Image

┈━═☆ Ϛoul Яunner ☆═━┈
Shape ShiftRed Angel WingsHellfire
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Takeo could hear the man saying something about 'Blowing up the castle'. However the man had said it in such a calm manner that Takeo couldn't help but give an incredulous look at the man. Had he been actually trying to blow up the castle? What about the king? What was he supposed to do now? But more importantly... What was Takeo supposed to do now!? He had come here looking for work, only to find out that the castle was to be destroyed!? Takeo let out a long sigh. Here he had been hoping to finally get a job as a messenger.

Takeo looked up as the man turned towards him. The man seemed to be blind, seeing as his eyes were bandaged up. He also bore a large staff that hung loosely on his back. The man suddenly approached Takeo, placing a hand on his shoulder as if he had known Takeo had been standing their the whole time. Takeo's body felt tingly. What was the man doing? Takeo had a worried expression on his face as the man finally removed his hand and let it fall back to his side.

"So, Mr. Wing, as I shall call you until I get your name, would you like to join the new Royal Gu-" The man had said, stopping mid sentence. A vein popped out of Takeo's forehead. ~Mr.Wing? Really...~ Takeo thought to himself. Wait... The man had seen his wings? Takeo's face went back to being dumbstruck. Just exactly who was this man? "Would you like to join the Royal Guard, protectors of peace?" The man said with a smile spread across his face. ~Peace? What a joke. In a world such as this, there's was no such thing.~ Takeo thought to himself.

"Sorry sir, let me introduce myself before we continue. My name is Takeo Hokkaido. I am known to be what is called a Soul Runner, or a messenger if you will. I came here seeking work, but seeing as the castle is now destroyed, I don't think the king will have any work for me." Takeo said to the man. Takeo still had no idea who it was he was talking to. Instead he kept talking to the man as if he was just a normal adult. "The Royal Guard, protectors of peace? Give me a break. That whole peace thing is a lie. In the times we live in now, peaces would be godsend. "And who are you might I ask?" Takeo asked the man.

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

User Image]xxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:46 pm
I am but a slave...

"Well, I am the King. Or was the King for that matter..." he said, going into more of a mumble as he hit the end, putting his head down, and making unseen expressions with his eyelids and a small disappointed frown barely shown on his face. "But yea, the Royal Guard is really all that's left of the Kingdom. And yea, yea, peace is a lie, I just need people that I can use a decoys so I can stay alive and continue my quest for ultimate power. Got it? Good. Because the fact that you know I'm alive is enough for me to warrant your death, or at least completely lower the morality that I actually have to kill you myself," he said, yet again saying it very calmly. His right hand was in a ready position to grab his staff in case the boy refused. "Oh, and we have good health coverage," he added on as a joke.

...to the almighty Sentinel.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:02 pm
[[RIN! Tell me when you decide to be active!]]
Naru smiled as he slowly appeared behind the King. "By health coverage of course, he means he can control how much health you walk away from this meeting with. Really, you have no real options though." Naru turned towards the king. "So, tell me...Are you still in need of my services?"  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:06 pm
"Yes, Naru, I do still need you. It's always nice to have someone that can make a base and furniture for all of us just by stealing all of our shadows. Good stuff," Defaeco replied to Naru, with a smile at the health coverage comment. He was hoping Takeo would be smart. Naru and Defaeco, and he was pretty sure Zenaku, wouldn't be easy to take on alone.
[Short post is short.]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:07 pm
User Image
User Image

┈━═☆ Ϛoul Яunner ☆═━┈

"Well, I am the King. Or was the King for that matter..." The man replied to Takeo's question. Takeo's eyes instantly went wide with shock. ~T-The King!?~ Takeo thought to himself. He had been talking to the king the whole time, not to mention with bad manners. Takeo quickly bowed his body down, a sign of respect to superiors, but mostly out of apology. "My humblest apologies sir! I deeply apologize if I have offended you in any way." Takeo said in a rushed manner.

"But yea, the Royal Guard is really all that's left of the Kingdom. And yea, yea, peace is a lie, I just need people that I can use a decoys so I can stay alive and continue my quest for ultimate power. Got it? Good. Because the fact that you know I'm alive is enough for me to warrant your death, or at least completely lower the morality that I actually have to kill you myself," The King said in a calm manner, again. "Oh, and we have good health coverage," The king added in a joking manner.

"Eh heh heh... ummm." Takeo nervously began to sweat. He reached up behind his head and began to scratch the back of his head. ~How can he be kidding when he just threatened to kill me if I didn't join him!?~ Takeo was screaming in his head. "Well uh sure! I'm kinda young to, erm... die." He said choking on the last piece of his sentence. But beside the whole dieing thing, this was what Takeo came here for. To be able to make himself useful to the king. Whether it be simply using his Soul Runner abilities to deliver messages, or fight to protect the king. Whatever it was, Takeo would do it.

"By health coverage of course, he means he can control how much health you walk away from this meeting with. Really, you have no real options though." Another voice spoke. Takeo peaked behind the king to see another man speaking. ~UGH!!!! I guess I really have no choice...~ Takeo thought to himself. He looked back up to the king. "Well, count me in sir!" Takeo said, saluting to the king, he was still sweating from being so nervous.

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:17 pm
"Good choice. You seem fast, and with whatever wings you can use, that will likely help with the job you get. You will be a scout. And if things get rough, you seem to have some elemental aura capable of doing enough until the rest of our team gets to you. Okay, then now that we have a 4 member to this team, we must search for a 5th. We head into Anima Forest, the one we are currently on the edge of. Make your preperations," he told them all, while grabbing his sword and letting it be grasped loosely in his right hand. He motioned for Naru to scout the entrance to the forest quickly. Zenaku was new so he didn't really know many of Defaeco's notions at this point.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:22 pm
Naru smirked. He wasn't sure why he felt like re-joining the king, but ever since Xell had vanished, he felt like there was nothing else to do. "The forest eh? You got it. I'll be back soon."

After some time had passed, Naru returned, a somewhat mischievous look on his face. He went up to the king and whispered in his ear all that he had witnessed, not yet trusting of the new person.  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:38 pm
User Image
User Image

┈━═☆ Ϛoul Яunner ☆═━┈

Takeo nodded. ~Scout huh? Perfect for someone like me.~ Takeo thought to himself. Takeo was already ready to go. He had on his traveling backpack which he had on him ever since he leaped out of the castle window. Takeo took notice to the motion that the King gave to Naru. Naru left the area quickly. Takeo was going to have to start taking notes on the different signs if he was to do is part properly. He waited patiently for the one named Naru to return so that they could continue.

Some time had passed before Naru returned. He instantly went up to the king and whispered into his ear. ~Don't worry, it's not like I have to hear or anything, after all, we are a "Team".~ Takeo thought to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:40 pm
Naru glanced at the young male who still hadn't really said much. "So. Who are you exactly, and what is it that you brings you the service of the past king?"  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:52 pm
User Image
User Image

┈━═☆ Ϛoul Яunner ☆═━┈

Takeo looked to the man called Naru. "Me? My name is Takeo Hokkaido. I originally came here looking for work as the kings messenger, but apparently I'm more useful than that." Takeo said scratching the back of his head. He held a nervous smile across his face. ~Ugh....~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:05 am
Naru raised an eyebrow and walked over to the boy, looking into his eyes. "Hmmm...You do realize that nothing good will come of this, right? That following this path will only eat away at your soul, and that you'll end up becoming nothing more than a tool for him. You've considered all that, havn't you?"  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:12 am
User Image
User Image

┈━═☆ Ϛoul Яunner ☆═━┈

Now Takeo was slightly agitated. The man talked as if he knew all about him. The man knew nothing. "I've already lost everything that was precious to me. So right now, losing my soul doesn't sound so bad." Takeo said to the man. Takeo did consider all the possibilities. He knew that nothing good would come from this, which was exactly what he wanted. He wanted evil to come from his decision. He wanted the world to suffer loneliness, just like he had.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:20 am
Naru smiled and winked at the kid. "Allrighty then. Welcome to the family."  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:17 am
User Image
User Image

┈━═☆ Ϛoul Яunner ☆═━┈

Takeo returned the smile with a smile of his own. "Thank you." He said in an excited tone. Maybe the man was trying to watch out for Takeo. After all he still was only a kid. Maybe Naru just didn't want Takeo to suffer such an ill fate. However Takeo had made this decision long ago. He wanted the world to be enveloped in darkness. He wanted the world to suffer the loneliness that he had. Then maybe the world would understand a little of Takeo's pain. And through King Defaeco, he could probably make his dream, a reality.

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas