Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The great plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:23 pm
The platinum haired warrior only got to see a glimpse of the people in front of him before he was attacked for the first time since he has acquired his new level of power. The platinum haired warrior sensed the fireball coming towards him at a pretty fast rate, which could mean that the person responsible for it could give the platinum haired warrior some entertainment. As soon as the fireball got close enough, the warrior extended his left arm out and twisted his upper body 90 degrees where he saw the fireball and smacked it towards his left like it was a fly. What happened was that the fireball would travel at an even faster rate to where the mighty flames would die out. Before the platinum haired warrior went back to focusing on the two warriors, he managed to show some disrepect by not even looking at the one responsible for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:54 pm
(ok for one, I let go of your blade. Two your post involves god modding...three i don't want to read it over and over to find the flaws in your post. I like your spirit though. o and his hidden blade isn't exactly a dagger. He has two short swords connected to wrist braces that if he moves his hand a certain way they come out.)

Riki looked at the needles in front of him and heard her three words. He almost laughed but chose to grab his hood and pull it off with both hands to reveal a man around the age of 20. " I say young to refer to your lack in the art of being an assassin, not by age. I have killed more people then I can recall making you a young assassin in my eyes. As for your tone and attack on me, I advise not trying again. I am in a good mood, but if you wanna change that I can add you to my list of kills or if you really wanna push me I'll even kill your little friend for you to watch before I kill you. I am no good guy, but if you show respect for your elders then we won't have a problem. I have now said what I've said and I will keep my word so I advise you not testing if I have the ability to do so. Now as for you, my shiny haired friend."He looked at the PHW (im not going to keep writing out platinum haired warrior.) "I sense your need to want to kill someone or test something you've gained and I do not think I can stand here and know that while my masters around. Thats just poor manners on my behalf. If your wanting to kill someone I suggest leaving, if you want to test some power I will help you with that."  

Hakora vi Britannia

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:29 pm
Alex looked at Itazuki as his bullets were for the most part useless, but one managed to nail Itazuki square in the gut. Bleeding, Itazuki enlargened the rift beneath his feet, sucking in himself and the surrounding earth. Making use of a quick wind vortex, Alex sucked the remains of Kozuchi Ozuchi to himself and dropped into the void. Expecting extreme pain, Alex winced in anticipation. However, the void didn't hurt him at all. In fact, it feld kinda good to be in there. Cradling the remains of Kozuchi Ozuchi against his body, he felt a kind of sadness he had not felt since his master had been murdered. Kozuchi Ozuchi had always been a kind of friend and companion to Alex, and had helped him through many a tough fight. Reacting to his sadness, Judgement sent a warm feeling up Alex's arm. It was as if it wanted Alex to get out of his depression. Another rift opened and spit him out face first onto the hard earth. Alex straightened himself out, and stood up. He then looked over at Itazuki, wondering whether Itazuki was okay when he grunted due to the bullet of light lodged in his stomach. Alex quickly dismissed the bullet, leaving only the hole left in Itazuki. "Are you ok?" asked Alex as he carefully stepped closer, mindful to keep his distance if things got ugly.

Alex once again felt the presence of other people, and turned to see Calypso appear near him. Turning, he saw a blast of fire arc at Calypso, which was easily deflected. Riki and two others were also seemingly fighting nearby.
[Ok. One, I personally dont see where Viper godmodded, but feel free to tell me where it is. Second, agent code monkey CALL YOUR PERSON BY IT'S ACTUAL NAME. It is really freaking irritating when you say "the platinum haired warrior" two to three times a post. Nobody besides yourself wants to type 'the platinum haired warrior" every time we want to talk to you or do something to you. SO ANNOYING CALL YOUR PERSON BY ITS NAME. That is all smile ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:57 pm
(well for one I wasn't near her so her post could not have me close to be grabed and seconded she said her needle stuck in my foot? Or part of it..I could be wrong so correct me if so.)  

Hakora vi Britannia

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:58 pm
(( ok...lemme explain something. She doesnt know what ever its called, Its a blade at her throat, big whoop. There was no god modding in that entire post so unless you want to point it out for me, I see no reason to get defensive about this. Along the line of, Hitting your shoe? really get over it.And Heres another thing, SHE DID NOT PULL RIKI, she pulled Orochi that was a mistake on my part, my bad. She wouldnt be kind twords another assassin, dont flatter yourself, Oh! and thank you Ultra!! I dont see it either, glad to know im not the only one))

Viper looked at the Kid and was beginning to lose her patience. She tripped Orochi and held him to the ground and slammed Cherry Blossom into the ground next to him. " Do not touch my sword and do not move from that spot unless I say so." She growled.
She then walked over to Riki. " Just because Im a woman doesnt mean you can get cocky. " She started out, her yellow eyes turning golden with flex of red and black tinting it, her eyes completely slitted now. " Nor an I stupid enough not to know your meaning. " She growled lowly. She had reach about arms length away from him.Her motion was quick, much as the reason she got her name, Viper. She looked so emotionless her eyes the only thing giving away the fact that she was pissed. " You ever threaten my apprentice again, I'll rip you to pieces and throw you into the pit of darkness. Dont not under estimate people by their appearances, they may be more trouble then you'd expect." She offered a piece of advice before she got serious.... the thought still tempting to block all energy flow from his body... It would be interesting to see how long he could last like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:12 pm
(Alright. Using my awesome Crew powers, I have reviewed this argument over godmodding. Tenshi, you did do a bit of puppetering when you impaled his foot. I had read this and thought you had done what I usually do, which is to repeat some of what actions the opponent had done to clarify what happened. You have to give the other person a chance to dodge or block the attack. What you should have said is "The third needle flew toward Riki's foot, impaling it straight through if it hit. The addition of these three simple words changes your post from puppeteering (which is a form of godmodding) to a very good fighting post. Your other thing was a typing mistake, which is understandable and easily corrected. Next time, if you were challenged by another non-crew member about godmodding, come and talk to a crew member. I recommend talking to me, Origin Blood, or Atsui Okami Slave. The only acceptable time to godmod is during a training session by the trainer. Riki, nice job about catching the unintentional godmod, but next time talk directly to a crew member about it. It is the best way to get these things straightened out without getting everybody mad. Continue posting!)

(By the way Tenshi, I am intentionally losing for now to advance the plot and allow mine and Itazuki's weapons to evolve)  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:29 pm
(( Thank you Ultra, I could understand that more. Misworded, i will try and be a little more careful. And Im sort of confused why you told me this.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:45 pm
(That is a mistake on my part...Im not trying to degrade you as an RPer but I just didn't understand the actions and saw the small godmodding. No biggie though. Have fun! O how are you making your weapons evole? I've been posting like crazy in the guild but not gaining points...points is a new concept for me but interesting.Please don't take my posts serious.)

Riki looked down on the girl"Shes got courage, I'll give her that much." "Your death is sounding tempting now, but I'm still not in the killing random little girl moods. If my master wants you dead I'd do it now, but little garden snakes aren't my favorite animals to kill at the moment. So why not go play assassins with your little friend before you get hurt, unless you truly wanna test yourself."Riki didn't care too much about wanting to fight at the moment rather then train, but this girl was giving him problems since he'd arrived. He looked at the other guy. "If you value her life, get her far from here."  

Hakora vi Britannia

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:50 pm
[ I do not appreciate fighting in my guild. As for the actions of the crew member ultragodzillaofdoom, he would have been penalized for his original disrespect to monkey, yet after solving this ordeal he is off the hook. Monkey, you call your person whatever you like (although it is slightly annoying, it is your rp not ours) And baksuetai, even the slightest auto hit is called a godmod without consent of the other person, don't do it again or you will be punished (probably a slap on the wrist and a stern PM) Riki, you did fine by not escalating it further.

I have one warning. Anyone caught causing arguments in the guild will deal directly with me. If you have a problem with the way someone roleplays, you message me about it. do not criticize others for the way they write, and unless the way they are writing is violating the rules, there is nothing wrong with it. I do not want to see any further arguments. I am done. continue your fight. ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:51 pm
[Now im going to do a godmod, no one is going to get hurt just moved over to the wastelands.]
Itazuki lifted his head up, the sun smashed across his hair making it look damp. He stumbled forward a bit, his face seemed a bit off, he grunted a bit he dabbed his fingers that had been heated to extreme temperatures then he pressed them against his wounds. The skin cooked and sizzled a bit.

“Ok? Ok?” Itazuki said questioning such a stupid question. He cracked his neck, his sword of black flame had no competitor here, all others seemed inferior to it, and the red eye bounded from sight to sight looking at every one. Itazuki got a real good glimpse of where every one was at.

“I have been GREAT!!” He exclaimed. “Since I found this sword that fell from the sky, so many years ago, I just need this.” He only needed a few minutes to pinpoint where every one was at. Three were having an argument, one was just standing and observing and the other two were Itazuki and Alex. The black like flame that was dark matter morphed and mostly shifted over to his hand and looked like a puff or fog of the darkness. Then a blade roughly the shape and size of a buster sword grew out from the entangling dark mess, he gripped his hand. Itazuki right pupil had almost consumed his entire eyeball. “I’m better than GREAT!” He shouted as he twisted his body and lunged forth the three who were arguing. It was a girl, a man and another man. His intentions were not harm but some thing completely different. He was air born and slashed down in between the group. A liquid like rift of black formed and centralized around then Itazuki spun and dashed forth at Alex, the rift of dark matter trailed closely behind his blade, causing a five foot gap inside the rift of void. The scar in open air began to reveal more of is misunderstood appearance; being caught in its empty gaze could bring shivers. Itazuki slashed around Alex, making the rift be around him, then with in an instant was at Calypso, the man with ignorant talent. He slashed around him the rift of emptiness formed and grew all into one thing that spanned from the three to Alex then to Calypso. All would be sucked in this portal of painless havoc. Itazuki willingly jumped and was gone, the others would most likely end up where he was going.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:07 am
[Riki Zenki receives 5 points for posting]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:28 am
As the jade warrior, or Riki was talking towards the woman, Calypso looked over to see if the woman was attractive, seeing as how she was getting some sort of attention from another man. Once Riki decided to lecture Calypso however, his mind wandered to two things.

The first was the yellow eyed girl. In Calypso's eyes, she looked a lil attractive to where he would try to at least get more than just her name. Her attire was revealing her legs, which Calypso thought was pretty nice. However they seemed to be a bit skinny; also she had on no shoes, which most likely meant bad feet. Is she were to have some more muscle on the legs, perhaps they would meet the platinum haired warrior's demands. As for her upper body, it could have used some more work in...certain areas. Then again it could have been the attire; maybe she looked better without it. However Calypso would still try his hand at the yellow eyed girl.

Lastly was the way that Riki was talking. It seemed like the man took himself too seriously, even trying to take over a psychic and try to "sense" what Calypso wanted. Due to Calypso's nature, he did not take a lot of people seriously and Riki had to be one of them. Calypso tried his very best to hold back his laughter but it got the best of him as he began to burst out in laughter after Riki and the okay looking girl began talking. Calypso's laughter lasted for six seconds before he managed to pull himself together.

"It's soooo amazing...how ridiculous you sound right now! Bragging about how many people you killed, calling youself an elder and sensing what i want. I think we all can agree that no one here takes you seriously. However I stand alone when i say that I don't think you're strong enough anyway since you need your master to carry your hand and breast feed you every minute or so."

Calypso did not care if the man ignored his comment, or planned to slice his throat to end his talking; the platinum haired warrior was more than ready. What he did not seem ready for was the sudden dimension attack that Itazuki initiated on everyone, inculding Calypso. Calypso tried to clash blades with Itazuki and it would seem like he was successful, but after two attempts, it looked like Itazuki was not planning on injuring Calypso. By the time Calypso realized what was happening, it was too late. He looked around him and saw the woman and more of her legs as she went into the portal plus the others. Calypso only braced himself for what was coming up next as he seemed to be the last person to be sucked in.

Agent Code Monkey

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:33 pm
Alex sighed as he was sucked into the portal, making sure that he had a tight hold on both Kozuchi Ozuchi's mangled remains and Judgement. He felt no intention of harm behind the attacks, so he sat down and allowed himself to be sucked into the familiar darkness that was the rift. Closing his eyes, he was transported to a new area. Alex could feel Kozuchi Ozuchi greedily devouring the darkness, using it to grow stronger and repair itself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:13 pm
A small black slit formed in the air, it hung by nothing. Suspended indefinitely.Tendrils grew out from its one dimension, it seemed to bring forth only chaos. A black smog trickled out in small rifts of space. They burned the ground, leaving a black flame to die out. The huge slit expanded to the shape of an oval, then a single perfectly symmetrical circle. A hand that was just flesh attached to bone jutted out and swiped the crystal clear air like it was trying to get something, but its attempts failed. The skin was black and gray, the life it had was gone. Just a faint memory of what was. "I see..." A voice said, then suddenly a body, a pile of bones was thrown out and lay scattered on the grass. A breeze came by but ended when the deathly hallow voice spoke again. "Itazuki, rise again and reclaim your sword." The bones shook violently till they all gathered together evenly forming a perfectly balanced skeleton. It's mouth opened in awe, but its jaw remained open, its hand tried to move. "You shall be reborn again, from this earth. The life you once had shall fill and fuel your existence, and this time I will be your master." The voice spoke solemnly. The ground below cracked, a sheet of muscle, organs, veins. and all the wonders of the human anatomy all gathered and glued themselves to the skeleton forming a person. The person's hand moved up, and he could move his head and open and close his jaw, but he remained blind, a brain started to form inside his skull, and two eyes grew out of the sockets, but a smooth red sheet of muscle only covered the bones and vital organs. The body fell on his knees, and in pain he shouted out, no sound came out till a tongue lashed out and grew from inside. Every inch of his body started to quiver till a peach colored slime crawled out and covered his body in skin. The man was bald, he writhed in more pain, clawing the grass as nails grew out and the muscles developed more, giving him a strong stature. He clenched and tightened his new found muscles, the bones cracked and healed as he stood up, the irises in his eyes were a lifeless gray but then an extract of ocean blue seemed to color them in. He rubbed in hand over his bare head but suddenly hair started to grow out, black as night. It stopped growing past his jawline.

"I'm back, but from where I came. I don't know." Itazuki muttered. He looked at his perfect body and stared in awe, it felt his warm flesh and then looked at the portal. But said, "I'm naked."

The dark voice spoke, trying to intimidate Itazuki, "Itazuki, I have brought you to life, and now I am your master."

Itazuki gave only a smirk, so many new thoughts rushed in his head, he wasn't constrained. He remembered the battles he had, he remembered that single walnut. His mind was not warped by his new creation but he had changed and discovered a new purpose. "Jigoku..." He muttered then his arm lashed out and grabbed hold of the creature inside the portal, he grabbed hold of its blackened throat and stared into it's red eyes. A new power coursed through his body. He was in control.

"Your not my master!" He shouted as he slammed the creatures head into the ridge of the portal. The tentacles made a silent scream and then the creature backed away, suddenly Itazuki jumped inside. The portal closed.

Five quick minutes went by and another portal opened up above and Itazuki fell out of it and landed fully clothed. He wore a pair of pants and a shirt that was torn, showing off his sleek abs. He ripped the sleeves off and on his back was a katana. A black blade with a red eye looking around. "I'm stronger than you think, Jigoku."

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:25 pm
A sudden but faint memory of this place spanned the deepest parts of Itazuki's mind. What he had done here, and the people he fought. The people he defeated and the battles he lost. What was their purpose. It was so long ago, he forgot. He pulled out his sword, feeling the cold blak steel of his katana. It's presence had not changed. "I should probably go to Etheral." He muttered as he slashed his blade down, revealing a freshly made portal. It had an empty scenery in it. A black canvass. Itazuki hopped through it then it closed and he was gone.

[Exits]  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces