Derrai

4,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:17 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Derrai
Mine is more or less for the oblivious dog-owners who have dogs that don't seem to like you, but they sit there and reassure you instead of doing something.

Studies show that certain animals can have almost as many different personalities as humans do.

Just because those dogs you describe happen to be bitter, doesn't mean that all dogs are like that.

I have two dogs. One of them will fall in love with pretty much anyone especially if you feed her anything (she has a habit of sneaking off the property to meet people as well), and the other dog I have doesn't like people, but he doesn attack them; he just runs away. And he's like that because his previous a*****e owners abused him and treated him inhumanely.

That brings another pet peeve for me (though I honestly am starting to hate this thread): People who treat their pets inhumanely.

Most dogs are wonderful animals. I'm talking about those certain dogs that don't like you, and the owner acts like the dog loves everyone when it clearly does not enjoy you. I never said all dogs were like that, I said a number of dogs were.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:20 pm
Derrai
Lord of Armageddon
Derrai
Mine is more or less for the oblivious dog-owners who have dogs that don't seem to like you, but they sit there and reassure you instead of doing something.

Studies show that certain animals can have almost as many different personalities as humans do.

Just because those dogs you describe happen to be bitter, doesn't mean that all dogs are like that.

I have two dogs. One of them will fall in love with pretty much anyone especially if you feed her anything (she has a habit of sneaking off the property to meet people as well), and the other dog I have doesn't like people, but he doesn attack them; he just runs away. And he's like that because his previous a*****e owners abused him and treated him inhumanely.

That brings another pet peeve for me (though I honestly am starting to hate this thread): People who treat their pets inhumanely.

Most dogs are wonderful animals. I'm talking about those certain dogs that don't like you, and the owner acts like the dog loves everyone when it clearly does not enjoy you. I never said all dogs were like that, I said a number of dogs were.

Sorry, I misunderstood.

Yeah, I agree, some dog owners are just stupid and can't see their dogs are out of hand.

I'm just simply sick OF people hating dogs (or anything for that matter) for completely unjustifiable reasons. I thought you were doing that, sorry.  

Sir Codin

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:27 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Derrai
Lord of Armageddon
Derrai

Sorry, I misunderstood.

Yeah, I agree, some dog owners are just stupid and can't see their dogs are out of hand.

I'm just simply sick people hating dogs (or anything for that matter) for completely unjustifiable reasons. I thought you were doing that, sorry.

I like animals but not dumb ones like dogs/cats/people that dont listen  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:30 pm
xBowserxChanx
Lord of Armageddon
Derrai
Lord of Armageddon
Derrai

Sorry, I misunderstood.

I'm just simply sick people hating dogs (or anything for that matter) for completely unjustifiable reasons. I thought you were doing that, sorry.

Have you ever observed cats and dogs (especially the cats that I have)? They can have certain levels of intelligence/personality you wouldn't believe.

Even so, any dumber-than-a-sack-of-rocks animal would still have far more common sense than my cousin's ex-wife.  

Sir Codin

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:34 pm
Lord of Armageddon
xBowserxChanx
Lord of Armageddon
Derrai
Lord of Armageddon
Derrai

Sorry, I misunderstood.

Have you ever observed cats and dogs (espically the cats that I have)? They can have certain levels of intelligence/personality you wouldn't believe.

Even so, any dumber-than-a-sack-of-rocks animal would still have far more common sense than my cousin's ex-wife.

Yeah they all have different personalities that stand out and different levels of intelligence
btw my sisters ex husband is the same way  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:50 pm
Derrai
People are often afraid of my dog, and I have to assure them how warm she generally is. She gets scared more easily than the average human. Just because she doesn't know how intimidating she can be.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:28 am
That sound dogs make when they lick themselves. mad
Also, when I'm wearing a backpack in a non-crowded space and people keep rubbing up against my bag.
Babies.
People who are assholes to you for no good reason at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:50 am
People who want you to change because of their pet peeves.

Republicans.

Really left Democrats.

Christians that are pushy with their religion. (Basically all of them)  

The Vorpal Tom

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:16 am
The Vorpal Tom

Republicans.

Really left Democrats.

Those are some of my pet peeves as well.

EDIT: Well, not all Christians force things down your throat. But many of them do...mostly baptists. In fact, I'm not too fond of organized religion in general. Too much hypocrisy, war, bigotry, and all the "our God is better than your God" bullshit.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:35 am
The Vorpal Tom

Republicans.

Really left Democrats.

Super Cheesio

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:21 pm
Every Christian I've known (especially Baptists) even online, are almost always saying about how they are linked with Jesus Christ and God and they love everyone, and that I will be saved if I learn to love Jesus.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:45 pm
Super Cheesio
The Vorpal Tom

Republicans.

Really left Democrats.

Apparently not all faggots are, either.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:18 pm
People who automatically tell me that ferrets smell whenever I say I want one. I mean, they don't say, "That's interesting." or "Get a cat." The very first thing they say about the subject is that they smell. I realize they smell, I do want one. >.> Like I'm not going to learn things about the animal I want to own.

When I don't get to give the middle finger in time. :[

People who think that the socializing aspect high school is the most important time ever. Three years out of an average lifespan of eighty or ninety years, because those three years will just prove exactly what kind of person you'll be for the rest of your life. Right....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:26 pm
Harupiggy
People who automatically tell me that ferrets smell whenever I say I want one. I mean, they don't say, "That's interesting." or "Get a cat." The very first thing they say about the subject is that they smell. I realize they smell, I do want one. >.> Like I'm not going to learn things about the animal I want to own.

When I don't get to give the middle finger in time. :[

People who think that the socializing aspect high school is the most important time ever. Three years out of an average lifespan of eighty or ninety years, because those three years will just prove exactly what kind of person you'll be for the rest of your life. Right....

Life expectancy is 75.2 for males and 80 for females.
Also: Highschool is 4 years, not 3.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out