Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:35 pm
Naru laughed lightly. "Fiend eh? Strange words coming from someone covered with the smell of death. And it sure as hell isn't what *I* desire that brings me here. But I'll get to the point. There's a certain king around these parts. He's about...this high...looks like someone shat in his face when he was born, seems kinda evil. You know who I'm talking about. Now, I don't know what history he has with you, but you've either done something to tick him off, or he wants you to lend him your services, just like he's trying to get mine. He requested that I bring you to him so that he can talk with you. Now, we've found you here, and I don't know what you can do to me in the middle of daylight with nothing dead around. So if you don't mind, can you come with us and make it easy please? I don't like having to fight people this early in the day."
Naru glanced back at Xell, seeing that he was engaged in some sort of confrontation. "Allright kid, don't worry. But if you can survive this on your own, I'd rather not have to drag your body back to the castle."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:21 pm
He nodded slightly, stepping forward before jumping back and lashing out with a small bolt of darkness, designed to push the vampire back, giving the mage enough time to escape. Before the blast could even hit(miss) the vampire the necromancer was running pellmell down the street, moving towards the inn he had stashed most of his books, along with a bleached skeleton to use in raising the dead. Once there he could defend himself long enough to either drive away the creature, or more likely get the watch's aid.  

iwouldlikethisgone

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:04 pm
Draco had woken up to a bit of commotion outside, and he wished to rid himself of the annoyance. He thanked Ruby before he departed and left the inn with the Heaven's Needle drawn. He saw a dark robed man running down the street, thinking he could very well be the source of the commotion. He readied a spell for him. He held his blade up, the tip glowing. "Dragon Magic, Light Alignment: Savior Star." He launched off a fast-moving ball of white light towards the robed man, hoping to stop the commotion that had awoken him to begin with.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:14 pm
((I assume it is made to harm me..))

Looking behind him as he ran, poor Dieter never saw the blast of light coming for him. The pale male crumpled under the assault, gasping for air, silently screaming as he fell He hit the ground, unconscious. Blood now spilling upon the pavement, a gash caused by the fall. The cold aura about him dissipated, the smell of death disappearing altogether, just a normal human, just a weakling scholar..  

iwouldlikethisgone

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:45 pm
Naru didn't flinch as he saw the Necromancer attack, knowing his aura would hold off any preliminary attacks. He started chasing after him, but held back for a moment seeing him get hit by an attack from another source. He glanced quickly, not wanting to lose his target. As he made his way to the street, he saw the blood on the ground, and assumed it to be the necromancers. He leaned close to the ground and sniffed it, memorizing it's scent. "Well...This is unpleasant...But it's what I expected." He set off, looking for the black cloaked man, following his nose, searching for a very unique smell. It wasn't long before he found the man, though he certainly seemed different. The essence of death had diminished, if not vanished completely. Naru shook his head and sighed, as he summoned the shadows in the area to wrap around the man, weaving around him, forming a tight cocoon. It wouldn't hurt him, it would just keep him from moving much. He slowly fastened to straps to the cocoon, and then slung it on his back, like an oversize backpack, or perhaps a rear mounted guitar case. Naru slowly walked back to where he had last seen Xell. It appeared his conflict hadn't yet ended, so he took a seat, his eyes never leaving his cargo for long.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:35 pm
Itazuki unsheathed his sword and felt the young man tensing up, could it be from fear or pure excitement from battle. Thats the only trembles Itazuki had gotten. "Are you afraid boy, what is compelling you to do the bidding for Dafaeco, all he wants is the Necromancer's powers. I can't let the power of death fall into his hands. But to your question Xellane. My name is Itazuki..." He muttered with pure joy and excitement. He could draw first blood a series of ways. He knew almost every thing about this boys power. The lightning he did not fully understand but the bow and arrow was his strength.

Itazuki shot his arm out, three little needles of water propelled out. They were hardened to point where they were like steel. One was aimed to cut through the side of the boy's face and the other two was aimed for his stomach. The needles moved with great haste.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Xellane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:51 pm
The teen was fast. But not fast enough to avoid all harm. He dove right, narrowly avoiding the one needle fired at his face, and one that was fired at his stomach, but the third clipped his mid chest. He felt the slight warmth of blood as he went to the knee down stance his father had shown him for the most accuracy possible. "Itazuki. I would be a fool if I were unafraid. I have enough reasons to do what I do, if you know me so well from your 'touch' you'd know why I am doing Defaeco's bidding. Or did you not see that far?" The teen said this last bit as he let loose the blunt ended arrow and sent it flying right at Itazuki's chest. "Out of the way, you fools, lest you all be caught in the cross fire" he shouted to the remaining market goers that dotted the area.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 pm
Itazuki with all his years of battle and practicing with his first weapon, he never fully managed to see an arrow fly at him. He could only think where it would hit but that dark and puzzling voice returned. "Quickly move the sword the center of your chest." To be more precise the voice meant his diaphragm. He swung his Katana up and felt an alluring energy cascade out. The arrow hit the sword slicing it in two. The two fragments shot past, cutting on both cheeks of Itazuki's face. A warm red liquid began to pour out then flow down to his chin. He touched the blood with his index and middle finger. He stared at the blood with puzzlement. "Been awhile since I seen my own blood." He then looked at the boy called Naru and said with sheer hatred. "Dafaeco has power and flaunts it with out care. He is weak but has immense power and is simple a fool, that is why I hate him!!"

Itauki spun around, unhooking his scythe. The extravagant patterns shined in the sunlight. He faced Xellane and swung the scythe of great winds, sending a powerful wind forward. It had damaging effects too. The air would literally peel your skin away if your were caught in the dome like field of wind. Water overwhelmed both arms and started to form an armor on one while the water formed a claw on the other. He shot a jet propelled stream of water that could cut through stone at Xellane.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Xellane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:45 pm
S***,s***, s***! was the only thing rushing through the teens mind as he spun around and dove behind the closest merchant's stall. He put his hands over his head and kneeled down just as the wind rocked the stall, shaking it almost to pieces. Then the water struck, knocking the poles which held up the canvas hood over and pushing the stall back against Xellane, leaving a pile of sticks for a barrier. Xellane notched three arrows into his bow (this time pointed, not blunt), stood, shot, and dove behind another stall adjacent to what was left of the other one. One arrow flew at Itazuki's head, the other at his throat, and the other inbetween the collar bones. (Just for the record, three is the most I can shoot at once, and they are electrically charged so if they clip, if they are in one piece, they cause muscle spasms in that area). While ducking behind the new stall (this one, ironically enough, the gem stall from earlier) Xellane used his 'Recharge' ability and drew energy from his bow (which is what is electrically charged. I think I can do that, but within reason of course). The teen felt the cut on his chest seal and his heart slow down a bit, but he knew they were just beginning.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:18 am
A crowd of innocent bystanders took the full blunt of Itazuki's assault. Some had their face cut terribly, others had a limb removed from the strong wind that could cut an arm off. Others were decapitated, so there was a death fest among this battle. Itazuki made his first kill when he was only a boy, mostly because he was ridiculed almost every day, his mouth helped support that cause but as he grew older he took a fond liking to the art of killing. He had no real parents to teach him right or wrong so he did not think it was bad, but some one told him other wise. The mans life was ended with a dagger in the throat.

The ground laid with dismembered bodies, most he did not know and did not care about. This simple display of vicious manslaughter would depict a demon, so why would he care about saving the live of the necromancer. He didn't, he would kill him after this. Itazuki does any thing for the right cause even if it means ending the life of some. The necromancer is a necessary sacrifice. His powers can't fall into the hands of the wretched king. This thought was decided once he heard the king and the pale male talk, a dispute began then they separated from each other.

With all his thoughts racing in his head he shouted, "Aww!!!" When he saw the arrows fly at him, all he could do was duck, the arm that held the scythe flung up, then Itazuki bolted to the left, his left arm was still in the path of the arrows. Each arrow managed to get in that arm. One in the main section of the bicep the other, in the forearm and the last in the wrist. Itazuki's face shriveled up from the pain but ignored it soon after. He felt several quick jolts of shock course through his arm, leaving them cramping and then useless for anything besides dead weight. He flung his left side made his left arm fling forward, his scythe trailed behind. The shaft of the wind scythe slid out and Itazuki was hold the bottom of the staff. He charged forward at Xellane with his left arm and scythe dragging behind him. He jumped up and did several flips, his left arm followed slowly then he moved his body to make it where he threw his scythe and as he did so hazardous wind followed behind the scythe to help cut thing and boost the speed of the flight. The scythe's blade stuck right through the ceiling of the merchant stand Xellane was under. The scythe blade was long enough to scratch the dome of his head. Itazuki then held his katana and cut the arrows so they were not sticking out as much, he did not dare touch them yet unless he had too. They could stilll be electrically charged.

Itazuki was ten feet above the merchant, he catapulted his katana through the air and in the middle of the ceiling a few feet from the scythe. Then he landed on top of the hilt. There was faint breeze then he jumped several times madly to make him and the sword crash through the ceiling. The ceiling did split in several places. Itazuki aimed to make the katana stab into his head from above.

(Are the arrows still electrically charged after awhile?)  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Xellane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:08 pm
(I am going to say that the arrows just do a bolt of shock, and then stop all electrical flow, I think that if they kept going it would be a bit much.)

The teen watched over the top of the stall with satisfaction as his arrows made one of his opponents arms useless, but he knew he was still deadly. When the scythe was thrown the teen aimed to shoot it with an arrow, but decided against it, and aimed at Itazuki. He then saw the man do what Xellane feared he would. He charged. An archers worst enemy is a swordsman up close, he doesn't even have to be a potent one. The teen let an arrow loose, and followed it up with another. If it weren't for the man's flips they would have made contact too, it was even likely the man had no idea he was being shot at right then. Horror struck him as he realized what was going on, the scythe wasn't aimed at him it was an acrobatics move, the man was to fall on top of him. The teen had a quick flash back of playing capture the flag, he had been eight at the time. It was in the woods and he had been on the flag's guard duty. The flag was on a six foot hill surrounded by trees, and he had been pacing around the hill with an arrow ready (not electrified, and blunt ended of course) when someone from the opposing team feel from a tree with a quarter staff and whapped him in the side of the head with it. He had woke up two hours later with a large bruise near his temple and one h*** of a headache. This will be worse if you don't get moving! You won't wake up! His mind shouted at him, the boy pointed his arm to the top of the stall and did what he had never done yet. Fired a bolt of ligtning at a human being. He had toyed with this a little bit before, but hadn't actually shot someone with it. It would hurt a h*** of a lot he was sure, but it wouldn't kill, it was not that strong. Yet. Right as he pointed his finger to the sky and let loose the bolt (thinner than he had hoped, but still powerful) Itazuki's katana came through the canvas. It shot down, narrowly missing the chance to skewer the boy's arm, but drove into his shoulder, it would have gone further had the lightning not hit the man in time. SHHHIIICK! That was all the boy heard, as the sword was ripped from his shoulder. The sick pain shot all the way through his arm and licked against his chest and blood swam down his body under his robe. That Sonuffab****!! No amount of healing I can do can fix this! I gotta get the h*** outta here. That bolt will land him on his a** if i'm lucky, but not for long! The teen held onto his bow with a white-knuckled hand and spotted Naru, leaning against a wall watching the boy. He showed no sign of interest at all. He did, however, hold a black wrapped..thing. Must be Drasta. Typical He thought rushing over to him as he heard the thump of Itazuki hitting the ground, or landing on his feet. Either way, the teen wanted away from him. Far away. "Naru, let's get the h*** out of here, fast!" The teen said, almost pleading this last part.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:20 pm
(Wait what?)  

Xellane

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:27 pm
Itazuki's katana inflicted damage upon the boys are but it was not enough, by that time Xellane had ran away and a thin bolt of lightling struck Itazuki. From the power behind it it launched him in the air quite a bit. His sword had plunged deep into the earth. Itazuki spiraled about and landed on the side of a build and hopped down below. With his right arm he pulled out the three arrows, blood dripped off from them and looked like dewdrops on the sizzling ground. He saw Xellane, how ever he was not a skilled marksmen like Xellane but he had be train in throwing knives and other weapons and throwing arrows would not be much of a challenge. He held one in his right hand, the spasms in his left arm began to cease. He could move it a little bit. He held it and the wood started to smoke slightly then he threw the arrow with all his might at the fleeing Xellane. Itazuki huffed and puffed then snapped his finger and the arrow combusted into flames. The were not massive flames but cooked the air around and the arrow head began to heat up quickly this was aimed generally at Xellane's back.

Itazuki twitched from the aftermath of the lightning bolt, electricity danced off his body. Water mixed with blood started to seep out the arrow holes of his bicep. He tore cloth from his sleeve that had been pierced and wrapped it around the injuries. Cracking his neck, Itazuki bolted for his scythe, he jumped on a loose barrel then hopped over to his scythe picked it up and landed next to his Katana. He had a pocked on his pants and stuffed the two arrows in there. He picked up his Katana and sheathed it. Itazuki hopped over the counter and began to walk to where Xellane was heading. "Where you going? You gonna run away for some minor injuries?"

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff