Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Usagi and Mamoru Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Sailor Moon couple do you like best?
Usagi & Mamoru
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
Usagi & Seiya
10%
 10%  [ 22 ]
Star Fighter & Kakyuu
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
Ami & Taiki
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Minako & Yaten
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Rei & Yuuichirou
6%
 6%  [ 13 ]
Haruka & Michiru
14%
 14%  [ 31 ]
Luna & Artemis
14%
 14%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 210

Bluestar_Sugarose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:58 pm
I own all of stars and I do like the idea of Usagi and Seiya as a couple. They are a lot more compatible in my eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:09 am
I don't think they are.

I think it's too rushed. They couldn't be too compatible because of a few key differences.

I'll name one:

Princess Kakyuu. No matter what Seiya says or does towards Usagi, her loyalties lie with her Princess and soon to be queen, Kakyuu.

Kakyuu has three senshi- she'll need them. To leave Seiya behind there on Earth would be stupid not to mention it wouldn't benifit her in the long run if the planet Kinmoku gets attacked by an outside force again.

Despite her feelings for Usagi in the Anime- Seiya cannot risk it and therefor could only -visit- Earth but never stay.

Seiya, as SailorStar Fighter, knows this. Whatever romance she had harbored towards the moon princess would be more doomed then Endymion and Serenity in the past.

They don't stand a chance together.

Unless Everything of Seiya's past was destoryed- wasn't gonna happen.

Not to mention- Usagi, if she would ever become Neo Queen Serenity, would have to return to the Moon if she ever wanted to be a monarch.

Why? cause she's not married to Endymion. Chibiusa doesn't exist and it would be likely be a repeat of history...

Moon and Earth at war again. Maybe.

But meh, that's my thoughts on the thing.

I  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

[Moto_Kusanagi]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:28 pm
Hawaiian_Gurl
I have always been a fan of Mamaru and Usagi fan since the frist sesson of Salior Moon till the last sesson , to bad i have seen the last sesson crying oh well , but i did read the manga 3nodding

same  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:29 pm
Feril
Haruka & Michiru but when it comes to Usagi, I liked how things went in the Star series, I was never a big fan of Mamoru *hides* ninja Besides, Seiya's cool.

I agree I do like Haruka and Michiru as a couple, and also how things went in the star series  

Namtastic

Lunatic

Ai x Artemis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:29 pm
Odangochan181
Is there anyone else here that doesn't like the couple Usagi and Mamoru? I've seen all the episodes from the Stars season, but not too many from the others, so I was kinda wondering...because Mamoru was 'dead' through the whole season, I really didn't see a lot of him. If you see only the Stars season, you tend to lean more towards the Seiya and Usagi couple, I guess....

i don't like the couple of Usagi and Mamoru x.x;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:30 pm
Haruka & Michiru have always been my favorite couple because Haruka is so very very hott twisted domokun lol  

Ai x Artemis

.~Mythical_Anime_Lady~.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:52 pm
heart Haruka & Michiru heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:15 pm
I disagree.
Luamervara
Princess Kakyuu. No matter what Seiya says or does towards Usagi, her loyalties lie with her Princess and soon to be queen, Kakyuu.

Kakyuu has three senshi- she'll need them. To leave Seiya behind there on Earth would be stupid not to mention it wouldn't benifit her in the long run if the planet Kinmoku gets attacked by an outside force again.

Despite her feelings for Usagi in the Anime- Seiya cannot risk it and therefor could only -visit- Earth but never stay.

Seiya, as SailorStar Fighter, knows this. Whatever romance she had harbored towards the moon princess would be more doomed then Endymion and Serenity in the past.

okay. Well if Seiya wanted to be with Usagi, she could. She would transfer as a senshi and be a guard/ruler with Usagi just like Mamrou is. No matter what, he is still bound to protect her and so would Seiya.
Also, if there was another threat, and Saiya was with Usagi, the other Queen, Kakyuu, has other senshi. I am not sure about the manga (I only have been able to afford the DVDs)....But in the anime, it does say how the "other senshi" were killed (says Galactia) and the three Sailor Stars ran away from battle. This implies the Queen has MORE then those three. So this rules out that thought....

Luamervara
Not to mention- Usagi, if she would ever become Neo Queen Serenity, would have to return to the Moon if she ever wanted to be a monarch.

Why? cause she's not married to Endymion. Chibiusa doesn't exist and it would be likely be a repeat of history...

Usagi may return to the moon, and ChibiUsa may not be born. So what? A disrespectful brat who is spoiled, rich, beautiful and treats her past mother like crap? Come on. The kid needs a smack, and who cares if she is not born? Usagi's life was never wrote in stone. She just died for Mamrou. What if Mamrou felt responsible for all the times Usagi died for him and was injured BY him and FOR him? No reason why she couldn'tgo back to the moon and live with Seiya....  

.~Mythical_Anime_Lady~.

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:04 am
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
I disagree.
Luamervara

okay. Well if Seiya wanted to be with Usagi, she could. She would transfer as a senshi and be a guard/ruler with Usagi just like Mamrou is. No matter what, he is still bound to protect her and so would Seiya.
Also, if there was another threat, and Saiya was with Usagi, the other Queen, Kakyuu, has other senshi. I am not sure about the manga (I only have been able to afford the DVDs)....But in the anime, it does say how the "other senshi" were killed (says Galactia) and the three Sailor Stars ran away from battle. This implies the Queen has MORE then those three. So this rules out that thought....

Luamervara

Usagi may return to the moon, and ChibiUsa may not be born. So what? A disrespectful brat who is spoiled, rich, beautiful and treats her past mother like crap? Come on. The kid needs a smack, and who cares if she is not born? Usagi's life was never wrote in stone. She just died for Mamrou. What if Mamrou felt responsible for all the times Usagi died for him and was injured BY him and FOR him? No reason why she couldn'tgo back to the moon and live with Seiya....

I disagree.

Mamoru isn't bound to protect the girl- he can and is willing to do it out of love and friendship- but he doesn't have to.

and Kakkyu is refered to as PRINCESS. This would imply she has -yet- to take the throne and therefor needs her senshi still.

There are no other senshi I've heard of only Starfighter, StarMaker and StarHealer. I've yet to come across anything that says differently.

When I do, I'll be sure to let you know.

And for the record- there's only Three starlights. Naoko never written more of the Starlights.

If you noticed in Seiya's flash back with the other two Starlights and Princess Kakkyu running through a meadow- you would notice there's only THREE of them.

There are no more Starlights.

And yes, it's the same way in the Manga.
------

And what about all the times -he- saved -her-? Sacrified HIS life for Usagi? Gave her hope to keep going ?

What if she doesn't want to go back to the moon? That was what started the whole thing anyway. She loved the prince and the Earth and wanted to be on the Earth.

Have you looked at the moon and earth lately? Who would want to go back there? All she can do is make a friggin dome and have a bit of a garden or something going.

While earth is enormous, many things and many creatures live there. Why go to an iceball and just -watch- things when you can live there and do things?

And there was only a few times in which Mamoru did hurt her.
One: He was brainwashed.
Two: It was to prevent her from dying by staying away from her.

Now, that's love right there. You'd rather give up your happiness with being with someone you would kill for and love to death- then have them die with you when you could have saved them from that death by staying from them?

And for the record once more:

Seiya is Princess Kakyuu's senshi. She commands Loyalty of Starfighter first. No matter who's heart belongs to who. Seiya is bound TO that woman until SHE says it's okay for Seiya to leave.

That is how it works. No, Usagi and Seiya wouldn't have work for other reasons too. It's a long distance Relationship.

Seiya cannot protect two Princesses at the same time.

It's not possible for a horse to wear two saddles. <~ what does that mean? It means that Seiya cannot do both.

Kakyuu already has Seiya. And that is that.

Despite what you think, Mamoru doesn't have to do anything for Usagi. He's not -bound- to do anything for the 'Moon' Princess.

Because you know what?

They're on -Earth-.

You know who the heir to Earth is? oh yes, It's Endymion/Mamoru.

If anyone should be bound to do anything, it is them to be bound to him as they are trying to protect his planet- isn't it?

Mamoru's heart is the one that choses to do anything for Usagi. His sense of Right and Wrong and his sense of Justice and Love for Usagi is the only reason he would -ever- do anything for her and for them.

Seiya is a good Character. He's a good person. But he is already committed to one person just as the Sol Senshi of the Solar System are:

They're committed to their future monarchs.

And also, it's Galaxia- not Galatcia.

And the other senshi are different Senshi of different planets. Ie- Like Sailor Merimaid (yes mentioned in Manga) or Sailor Mau (Another in the Manga- she was a senshi that protected the planet of where Artemis and Luna are from. See they're not really from the moon like Queen Serenity isn't.).  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:26 am
Mamoru and Usagi, all the way. I think the R season in the manga was what made me like that pairing the best. The part when Usagi looks like she's about to disappear and he grabs her, I thought that was beautiful...I like Neptune and Uranus as well, but when they killed Saturn and Pluto a little piece of hate grew inside me......even if they were controlled by Galaxia...

Oh, and Seiya may have done alot for Usagi, but Mamoru did it practically every episode up until the last season. So he's got four seasons on her, but that's my opinion. And I never thought that Usagi caught what Seiya was throwing. Uranus even kissed Usagi, but nothing happened there...so i can't really see anything happening with this pairing either...  

HardCandyHitsugi

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:18 am
For me it's Usagi and Mamoru of course!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:32 pm
a better one is usagi and i  

Tsukiusada

Blaz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:36 am
Anime Darien can go to Hell, Seiya's all that as both a male and Anime Darien can go to Hell, Seiya's all that as both a male and Anime Darien can go to Hell, Seiya's all that as both a male and woman. But I like manga Mamoru to bits. He and Usagi belong together.
Dear god, I make it sound like he has a split personality disorder or something (with the way the dub is...it sure looks like it).  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:29 am
I always liked the Usagi & Mamoru couple best and they would do so much better without their future daughter coming in on private moments because she wants to be the one having sex woith daddy. Yes, Dark Lady only brought out these desires more when she was briefly evil.

As for Seiya, Kakyuu, and the other starlights?

Seiya would no matyter what go back with the princess due to love and loyaty. They searched many galaxeies looking for her and I doubt would stop following her for a crush. Seiyas knew Usagi too short a time for me to see it as anything but a crush and crushes can get heavy. The fact she needs her starlights is a mote point. They wil be there for her need or no need!

Are there any more starlights? That is a stupid question because we know only enough of their background to know why their on earth. Has it not occured to anyone that her other guardians could have been killed before they reached the meadow? They were running and sometimes gaurdians stay back to stop the enemy. But this arguement is stupid because the other starlights have nothing to do with what couple is best.

I like Usagi & Mamoru because of all they endured to still be together. That they found each other despitebeing reborn. They bring the best out in each other.  

AirAce

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:41 pm
AirAce
I always liked the Usagi & Mamoru couple best and they would do so much better without their future daughter coming in on private moments because she wants to be the one having sex woith daddy. Yes, Dark Lady only brought out these desires more when she was briefly evil.

As for Seiya, Kakyuu, and the other starlights?

Seiya would no matyter what go back with the princess due to love and loyaty. They searched many galaxeies looking for her and I doubt would stop following her for a crush. Seiyas knew Usagi too short a time for me to see it as anything but a crush and crushes can get heavy. The fact she needs her starlights is a mote point. They wil be there for her need or no need!

Are there any more starlights? That is a stupid question because we know only enough of their background to know why their on earth. Has it not occured to anyone that her other guardians could have been killed before they reached the meadow? They were running and sometimes gaurdians stay back to stop the enemy. But this arguement is stupid because the other starlights have nothing to do with what couple is best.

I like Usagi & Mamoru because of all they endured to still be together. That they found each other despitebeing reborn. They bring the best out in each other.

Actually the field/meadow scene was when they were all 'happy'. There's no evidence that there were more Starlights.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff