Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spooky Artificial Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:08 am
Tadashi moved to the left side of the clone as Auron suggested smiling widely.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:28 pm
((Hey Wings. It is now 10/20/09 where I am from. Don't take this as a threat or anything, but if you havent posted within three days, then I am just going to kill your clone.))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:32 am
Tadashi smiled and pulled out a few kunai in each hand. "Let sget him Auron!!"

((sorry just bored))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:34 pm
Unable to hold hiself anymore Tadashi jumped into the air and forced himself to spin and launched all the kunai in his hands at the clone "Time to go poof little clone."  

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:10 am
While the clone was distracted, Auron executed his Wolf Fang Jutsu, sending a wave of chakra headed towards the clone. becuase it was distracted, the move hit head on, making the clone dissapear in a cloud of smoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:24 pm
Land after the clone dissipated Tadashi land on the ground and walked over to Auron. "So what now Auron? I mean after a that our sensei still isn't here."  

Zaphiakel

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:35 am
((PM the guy and tell him to get over here))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:21 am
((all ready did he said he will post soon))  

Zaphiakel

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:05 pm
The ruins, now silent, would echo with the sound of an old man's chuckle.
"Kufufufufufufufufufufufufu...."
Whoever was making the sound seemed to be getting closer; The sound appeared to get louder.
In the distance, an old man cold be seen. He wasn't very tall or anything. Or tall at all, for that matter. He didn't even appear to break five feet in height. He was also bald, with more hair on his face than on the top of his head. His silver mustache and beard seemed to meld together, thanks to their bushiness, hiding his lips from sight. The beard dangled a few inches below his chin.
His clothes were rather casual for anyone who was a ninja. His shirt was a bright orange with purple shapes and letters scattered all over it. He wore baggy white shorts that didn't even reach his knees. The look would seem very weird on him, but the two genin he was approaching would find it hard to see him wearing anything else after getting to know him.
He wore large sunglasses. They were tinted drastically in one direction, so he would be able to see just fine, whereas the genin wouldn't be able to see his eyes.
The two weirdest things about the old man would be the strangely shaped cane he leaned on as he walked, and the giant turtle shell on his back. The cane would give off an eerie aura. Not necessarily dangerous, nor welcoming. Just... eerie.
The turtle shell was nothing more than a turtle shell with the leaf insignia on it, at a glance, at least.
After the long chuckle, the old man stood in front of the two genin.
"It appears the two of you had your share of fun, today, eh? Kufufufufufu..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:37 pm
Tadashi's eyes widened at the sight of the old man laughing his way to himself and Auron but after seeing the man's strange cloths and accessories. "HaHAHAHAHAHA What in the world is this guy doing in that carzy outfit is he serious Auron what do think of this guy!?" Tadashi was pointing at the man but with drew his hand a bit after feeling something weird from his staff.  

Zaphiakel

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:23 pm

With a warm gust of wind, followed by a trail of dancing leaves, Rinkachi appeared in the distance. As he looked at his surroundings he could definitely tell that he wasn't in the village anymore and he suspected that he was in some sort of illusion, but he didn't mind. Finally he was a shinobi and he was joining a squad, his goal to becoming great was one step closer.

He approached the two younger looking guys and noticed the older man, most likely his sensei, 'great my sensei is colorblind' he thought to himself as he noticed the orange shirt that he was wearing. It took all that he had not to bust into laughter at the outrageous clothing, but he wanted to make a good first impression so he held himself back. He bowed his head politely, "Hello my name is Rinkachi Hatake, its a pleasure to meet you all" he said addressing the three present.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:43 am
((Wo we, its about time we got this started))

Auron had quite enough of all the random events happening. First they get attacked by a psychotic kid, then they get attacked by a giant monster, then a group of odd characters, and now these two jokers arrive. An old man with a turtle shell on his back with an oddly shaped cane, and now a new squad member. Turning to Tadashi, Auron said, "Damn it Tadashi! Were quite popular around here! Were attracting all sorts of people"!  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:30 am
Tadashi noticed the other character show up and turned to Auron laughing at his comment "Seems like that the understatement of the century when it comes to you and me hehe. At lease non of these guys are as obsessive as Synyster was. O man that guy was a trip hahaha." Laughing hard at the irony of all that had happened to him Tadashi looked at the new kid that showed up."So is it ok if I call you Rin you name is too long but anyway mine is Tadashi Uchiha and are you suppose to be our sensai?" Tadashi couldn't help make a face as he turn back and saw the old mans strange cloths.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:53 am
Tadashi wouldn't see the old man glaring at him, but he would certainly "feel" it. The glare was further masked by the smile on his face. The old man chuckled once more before speaking.
"Kufufufufufufu... It looks like I've got an energetic bunch! Ah, such is youth!"
He said to himself with a wistful sigh. After having listened intently to the genin's conversation, he took note of each of their names... Or so he thought.
"Sorin, Gin, and Tydushi, eh? My students have pretty strange names! But, enough dawdling. There is much work to be done!"
The old man turned around to walk, gesturing for the three to follow him.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:32 pm
Tadashi was always quick to be tempered no matter by who. "The Name Is Tadashi!! T-A-D-A-S-H-I!! Got it memorized you old fart!!" Tadashi could feel the blood rushing to his face he had a lot of trouble controlling his temper.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff