Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who is your favorite Sailor Moon Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms. Yazoo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:54 pm
i dont know any of the characters...i missed the era of sailor moon but i do remember the masked guy. so i guess he's my favorite! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:20 pm
Sailor_MiniMoon
Sailor Mini moon and Sailro Saturn i believe they have a great freindship!!!
That is so true 3nodding  

Saturn_Eclipse

[.Kita.]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:33 am
Sailor Mars because she has a really cool and myserious attitude. I also like Sailor Moon a lot too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:18 pm
I like sailor moon, and I also like all the starlight except Taiki.
And I like mars, and the outer senshi!
but I like sailor moon, and all the sailor starlights (except Taiki) the best blaugh smile  

blackelement09

BakaRasheru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:23 pm
i love sailor saturn she's evil/good yay! like me  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:23 pm
KamiYoruichi
i love sailor saturn she's evil/good yay! like me

?!! Sailor Saturn's not evil!!  

The Magus Sisters

The Magus Sisters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:25 pm
Saturn_Eclipse
Sailor_MiniMoon
Sailor Mini moon and Sailro Saturn i believe they have a great freindship!!!
That is so true 3nodding

It's about the only thing that stops me from wanting to stangle that girl sometimes. But Chibiusa's a cutie too. And her as Black Lady was awesome. Plus I love the way her and Usagi are smile I mean, although they can't stand each other sometimes... they... love... each other... if that makes sense...?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:00 am
My fav Sailor scouts are Sailor Moon and Sailor Mercury I also like Sailor Neptune because I luv the planet neptune and i luv water too hehe ^^, I like Sailor Moon because she really cares about her friends and i think that is very nice, she is a bit of a cry baby though but she is still pretty cool, I like Sailor Mercury because she is smart and i am alot like her except not as smart lolz..

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:33 am
My favourite has and always will be Sailor Jupiter! She's a good cook and she enjoys those menial chores around the house, she lives alone and solves arguements quite often, she is taller than a lot of the males her age and she can totally kick some major butt!

My other favs are Sailor Saturn and Sailor Pluto, Sailor Saturn has amazing destructive powers and she uses them for good, then there's Sailor pluto's control over time, she has a tough life having to guard the time corridor though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:46 am
Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn (for the outer senshi) because their powers are different than the others.. it's not based on an element or anything.... and I feel so sad for Sailor Pluto... guarding the door of time in solitude... .___. and she is very pretty and mature...

For Inner Senshi... I'll say... all of them (in the live action version only) becasue I grew to like each one of them differently... in the anime....hmm.... Maybe... Jupiter? Usagi is alright too... just very whiney ^___^U  

Minah-myu

Karasuaki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:21 pm
I've always like Sailor Jupiter b/c of her attitude and the way that she handles everything. I like Sailor Uranus b/c she's open with her sexuality.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:52 pm
Heh, Saturn, naturally. Who's gonna argue with a cute little 12 year old who can destroy the world? wink  

SaturnGrl

WindSpiritMage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:00 am
Not much of a liking for the Sailor Scouts.. I love Tuxedo Mask..
(Im not gay, nor am I a female.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:57 pm
Katsy, (aka Koan) I know she's a villan but she's my fave  

Pink Haired Pirate

seraph_of_despair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:32 am
Usagi and Setsuna are my personal favorites.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff