Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:03 pm
Those 2 want to become gods....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:06 am
Which is why they die so often, they focus more on getting power then ranking up so they piss people off and get killed.  

Masumi H Dekata

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:03 pm
And then wonder why it happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:05 pm
Logic is a funny thing, that it is lol  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:01 pm
Masumi H Dekata
Which is why they die so often, they focus more on getting power then ranking up so they piss people off and get killed.

Ironically Dizzle pm'd me asking how he can get Raiden to be an ally and not kill Diz's rpc

@perky: Yup....I swear Ice and Diz both are power hungry, and it makes me sad someone like diz is head of the clan I made crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:38 am
Shruikan Tenshi
Masumi H Dekata

Ironically Dizzle pm'd me asking how he can get Raiden to be an ally and not kill Diz's rpc

@perky: Yup....I swear Ice and Diz both are power hungry, and it makes me sad someone like diz is head of the clan I made crying

stare He PM'ed me asking "To be forgiven" since he was apparently coming to the mist "To apologize anyway.".......then when I asked him if he really expected me to be like, "Oh you tried to blow the village up twice and destroyed my office, as well as left a big bone beast to deal with....But I forgive you." Yeah, no the moment he steps into the mist village, he's dead. That's if he even makes it there before Jedi gets to him first.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:50 pm
Luo1304
Shruikan Tenshi
Masumi H Dekata

stare He PM'ed me asking "To be forgiven" since he was apparently coming to the mist "To apologize anyway.".......then when I asked him if he really expected me to be like, "Oh you tried to blow the village up twice and destroyed my office, as well as left a big bone beast to deal with....But I forgive you." Yeah, no the moment he steps into the mist village, he's dead. That's if he even makes it there before Jedi gets to him first.
why didnt you tell me he was going to mist? he never stays in a place more the 1, repeat 1 post so i couldnt even fight him  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:59 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
Yeah, I'm gonna keep my custom though, that one I busted my a** making lol. I swear dizzle and ice were the first ones who wanted to know it, they even pm'd me lol

you cant teach customs, at least i dont think so  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:55 am
soooo this is bothering me how people replace limbs I know it's Naruto world and all but there were limits there look at Tsunade trying to heal Rock Lee and so forth I think people are going to crazy with it especially the puppet arms........  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:48 pm
Correct me if I am wrong but in NARUTO doesn't Kakashi have very good smell. As good as an inazuka? Where does he get that super good sense of smell from?  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:50 pm
Scrapples
Correct me if I am wrong but in NARUTO doesn't Kakashi have very good smell. As good as an inazuka? Where does he get that super good sense of smell from?

Wrong  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:51 pm
All he can smell him never changing that thing on his face  

Masumi H Dekata

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:51 pm
ariana x3 xxx
Scrapples

Wrong

Are you sure? I remember seeing something where they were talking about Kakashi and they said he had super good sense of smell that rivaled Kibas.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:55 pm
where did you see this? Sense of smell is a genetic trait. kakashi may have a strong sense of smell fromt his trait but not on the level of an inuzuka who can depict the scent of two humans. kakashi has never done such a thing  

Bodhisattva Empress

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:31 pm
http://itudia.com/naruto.php?k=kakashi

Seventh paragraph down.  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]