Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
If I wanted a girlfriend... (The Shitty Ex Thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:40 am
Super Cheesio
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio
Hmm... My ex... I can't remember, she was my girlfriend when I was about 6 years old. sweatdrop

Dude, I remember. b***h was ******** like, 30 guys behind your back.
XD I lol'd.

Those 30 guys were me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:41 am
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio
Hmm... My ex... I can't remember, she was my girlfriend when I was about 6 years old. sweatdrop

XD I lol'd.

Those 30 guys were me.

Sorry that I cheated on you with Ryan 30 times, Cheese.  

Orphie

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:43 am
Orphie
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio

XD I lol'd.

Those 30 guys were me.

Sorry that I cheated on you with Ryan 30 times, Cheese.
...Holly? >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:57 am
Let me tell you all a little story.

This was this girl I knew, going back about roughly 5, maybe 6 years ago. We met in my sophomore year of high school. We were in our English class, and it was roughly the last few minutes before the bell rang. I was minding my own business and then she all of a sudden turns around to talk to me. Generally, at this point in my life, I was in the typical "dark" years of a teenage life where you hated everyone and everything, pretty much thinking that there were no good people in the world. Truth be told, it was more a matter of loneliness than anything.

Well, anyway, she started talking to me, she was being really friendly to me, something that I didn't really get too often from the female population of my school. It was more than just typical "hey, what's up" and small talk bullshit. She talked to me as if she actually cared about me. I've never felt that before, never really experienced it. We became friends after this, and it took about a week later, but then I realized that I was in love with her. She was beautiful, intelligent, and most importantly, caring.

We kept hanging out during school hours, and eventually, we would help each other out. I'd help her whenever she needed me, and she'd be the friendly ear I needed to share my personal problems, such as home life and what not. I grew the need to protect her, from anything. I've even offered to kick the s**t out of people for her, though, she always rejected that offer. I eventually told her I liked her, and her reaction, while not what I wanted, was better than I expected. The last girl that I told that I had a crush on her, she ran out of the room crying, it was a rather traumatizing experience, though this was back in middle school, and I've gotten over it. Anyway, she didn't react negatively, she didn't do anything really. She simply told me that she didn't see me in that light yet. I told her I'd wait as long as I needed to, even if it takes a lifetime.

So, we pretty much had this friendship go on for the next few years, and I eventually get the courage to try and be with her again, in a more romantic light. So as I was about to try my luck again, my friend Steve talks to me, and he tells me, "You know she has no interest in you right?" I said to him, "What do you mean?" He then tells me, "I was talking with her the other day, she knows you like her a lot, but she only sees you in the light of a 'big brother' aspect, in all actuality, she's kind of afraid of you." This broke my heart, and it still breaks my heart to this day. I was still friends with her, and I felt the need to protect her, yet, she was afraid of me. Now, I get why she was. There were times where other boys would flirt with her around me, knowing I liked her, and I would get very pissed, to the point of getting near violence. I was very jealous. In fact, my friend Steve was among those people, and with him, I took him to another room and had him by the neck. Little b*****d was begging for mercy too. Ultimately, I had anger issues back then, and I'd like to think that I've settled them now, though, I'm not too sure.

After high school, we kind of drifted apart. Not really talking, and apparently, she has a boyfriend now and is happy. I learned what love actually is, and, even though I should be raging and wanting to kill this new guy she's going out with, I can't help but be happy for her. That's what love is really about. If you really love someone, then all you care about is that they are happy, even if it's not with you. I unfortunately learned this too late, and while I should be going out and looking for a new woman, I really can't. I simply love this girl too much, and I'm willing to suffer, as long as she's happy. Sure, it might sound stupid, it might sound pointless, but that's the path I've chosen to walk. I know that I'll always be waiting, and if that's the case, then I'll wait the rest of my life.  

Mephisto D

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:18 am
I've got a couple of stories... I've got one girl that I loved for years, all through high school and even now, after. Even to the point where I seriously considered, after she broke up with her boyfriend a few months ago, being with her and helping her take care of her kid with him. But, she's only ever thought of me as a brother and friend, and, if what other people I think I can trust say, she thinks I am a pathetic person for sticking around her for so long. She had led me on for months after I told her that I liked her, saying she was trying to decide.

Then, I've got my most recent ex, whom I found out, though I still don't understand the entire story, was I believe cheating WITH me our entire relationship. But I had thought that we actually had a relationship. Nearly drove me over the edge, that one.

Bleh, can't women be HONEST?!?!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:26 am
The Vorpal Tom
I've got a couple of stories... I've got one girl that I loved for years, all through high school and even now, after. Even to the point where I seriously considered, after she broke up with her boyfriend a few months ago, being with her and helping her take care of her kid with him. But, she's only ever thought of me as a brother and friend, and, if what other people I think I can trust say, she thinks I am a pathetic person for sticking around her for so long. She had led me on for months after I told her that I liked her, saying she was trying to decide.

Then, I've got my most recent ex, whom I found out, though I still don't understand the entire story, was I believe cheating WITH me our entire relationship. But I had thought that we actually had a relationship. Nearly drove me over the edge, that one.

Bleh, can't women be HONEST?!?!
Nope. Never.  

Super Cheesio

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:46 pm
...my first girlfriend dumped me through a shared journal thing we had. For some ugly lesbian. Who I think dumped her? anyways

There's an awesome back story to it the whole "I just moved away to another town and felt like s**t." Scenario so it really pissed me off.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:56 pm
Totagomi
Regulust
Totagomi
Regulust
Totagomi
NinShmux
My ex. She wouldn't take it in the face :/

Take what in the face? <.<

You'll find out when you're older, Tote.

And what makes you think I'm not old enough now? What if I already know what he's talking about? Hm?

I'm just joking Tote xD

What do you think he means?

._.
I was joking too. My mind really can't take these things on I guess.
I won't say anything more than I wouldn't either. For anything.
Just say it ;D  

NinShmux

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:02 pm
NinShmux
Totagomi
._.
Just say it ;D

Give me a valid reason why I should. >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:04 pm
Totagomi
NinShmux
Totagomi
._.
Just say it ;D

I bet you don't know what it is. wink  

Super Cheesio

NinShmux

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:04 pm
Totagomi
NinShmux
Totagomi
._.
Just say it ;D

Give me a reason why you shouldn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:05 pm
NinShmux
Totagomi
NinShmux
Totagomi
._.
Just say it ;D

It makes me feel weird even just typing it out. >.<  

Montiqueue

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:07 pm
Totagomi
NinShmux
Totagomi
NinShmux
Totagomi
._.
Just say it ;D

Wow. Someone who feels weird typing it out? In THIS Cult? Times have changed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:11 pm
Super Cheesio
Totagomi
NinShmux
Totagomi
NinShmux
Totagomi
._.
Just say it ;D

Wow. Someone who feels weird typing it out? In THIS Cult? Times have changed.

Only because it's not on my "I usually type this out" list.  

Montiqueue

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:38 pm
Nin was implying that his ex girlfriend was a b***h because she wouldn't let him eat off her face when they would go out to eat.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff