Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:28 pm
kokobean22
"Je mata!" Kiki replied. She patted Luna on the head and walked over to Zyx deciding that she can't just expect people to introduce themselves to her without her saying something herself.
"Hi." she says smiling.

Zyx looked at the girl. "Hi! Are you one of the ones who just moved into that house over there?" He pointed to Kiki's house. "Oh were are my manners today..." He shook his head. "My name is Myst Zyx [traditional japanese style...sometime's it's so annoying to say], but you can call me Zyx." He smiled brightly, which was weird for him. But something about this girl...made his heart skip a beat.

{Woo! Gotta love Usagi/Mamoru reminicence}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:33 pm
Mai had been walking slowly towards Zyx, and she turned her head back as Ariel muttered something.

"What? Deja vu? Oh, so do you have any hobbies Ariel-san?" Mai asked as they neared Zyx who, Mai noted, was talking to another girl. She looked at the girl, and once again something odd came upon her. The cat too. There was something...what was it about seeing Ariel and this girl that was making her feel so strange?

Mercuryangel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:41 pm
"Hi. I'm Komodo Kikiyorashima. But everyone at Tokyo called me Kiki. I personally prefer Kiki. Ya I just moved here." She turned hearing the moving van pull up and some guys came out and opened up the back.
"Oh good. Now I'll have my bike!" She said, "Oh sorry." She turned back to Zyx, "I can get distracted easily."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:02 pm
Hotaru soon arrived at the large front gates of her house, as she made her way over towards a metal shaped box the size of a shoes box. She opened it up as she began to type in different numbers, before closing it seconds later. The gates then soon began to open, as she proceeded to make her way inside. A melonchally expression formed on her face, as she noticed that car was gone again. Though it wasn't really a surprise to her considering that her father was always away on business. It seemed like the only time she had ever seen him was once week, even then that was a lot. She was also beginning to think that he had loved his job more then his family. Though by now she had gotten used to it, and she didn't even mind being alone so much. She shrugged the thought out of her head, as she made her way to the front door. She quickly glanced over her shoulder out of habit to see if anyone was watching her, before pulling up on the siding on the house by the door, and grabbed a key. She then unlocked the door, and rehide hit, before heading inside. She tossed her bag down by the door, as she kicked off her shoes and slipped on a pair of light blue slippers that were waiting were she left them.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:25 pm
"Mm... hobbies?" she mused softly as she walked. Of course she had hobbies. She often dabbled in a few things every now and again. She was fairly skilled when it came to music. She enjoyed to sing along while her mother accompanied her on the piano. Singing was something she really had enjoyed while growing up. "Ah... I sing... and I like video games," she said absently, trying to think of some other hobbies she had. Only being able to name two made her sound rather dull. "What about you, Mai-chan?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:40 pm
"Well...computers...and swimming...my mother gave me basic singing lessons, but I'm not particularly skilled. So does that mean you play instruments as well?"

Before Mai's question could be answered, they'd reached Zyx and the other girl who'd been saying something about getting distracted easily. Mai gave a small smile and bowed.

"Uh...Konnichiwa...are you new here too?" Oh how she hated introductions...in a way she was glad those apples had gotten out of hand, because it made it easier to talk to new people if you had something to talk about. But otherwise...it was so...awkward.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:55 pm
The Microwave beeped, Kiara looked up from the dishes she had been doing while she waited, then she took out the frying pan anbd a pot. Kiara filled the pot up half way with water, then she placed it on the stove. After turning the stove on, Kiara poured a small amount of oil intoi the bottom of the fry pan and put it on to warm up the oil, then she took the mince from the microwave, placing it in the fry pan to start cooking.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:55 am
Vente put his sword on his back standing on a pile of demon blood and flesh.
"To easy." he said.
He lit up a ciggratte and looked towards the sky.  

Doktah Doktah

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:20 pm
Kiki turned to face Mai.
"Konnichiwa! Ya I'm new here too." She noticed one of the moving men about to drop a box with her name on it.
"HEY YOU MORON! WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING!" She yelled. She turned back.
"Sorry. I think my Tea-set is in there." She said embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:44 pm
Kiara now placed the rest of the ingredients into the frying pan, stirring every five minutes, she quite enjoyed cooking. After the meal was done and she drained the spaghetti, she served up and sat down to eat, after dinner she'd go to the park to meet with Luna.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:15 pm
Mai jumped despite herself at the girl's outburst. She was very...easily distracted she supposed. And yet, it was rather amusing. She smiled slightly and bowed.

"Uh...Kori Mai. Nice to meet you..."

She stepped aside so that Ariel could introduce herself if she liked. One could only be a stand aside lump for so long...unless one happened to be herself...then you could stand for ages, and no one would notice the geek.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:24 pm
Ariel nodded in response to Mai's question about playing an instrument. "My mother's a piano teacher. I learnt the basics," she said moments before the reached the two other people. With a rather shy smile, she bowed just as Mai did. "Konnichi wa," she added politely.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:27 pm
((Wow, that was like, perfect timing!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:39 pm
(( xd Indeed. whee ))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:45 am
Kiara finished her meal now, she washed up, then left her hom, locking the door behind her, she decided to walk to the park. Kiara passed Kiki and a group of others along her way, nodding to them and smiling, then she continued walking. Kiara reached the park after a ten minute walk, then she walked over to the tree that Luna had requested that she meet at.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff