Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon-Infinite Series II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join My RP
  Of course!!
  Maybe...
  Uhhh...I'll pass
  Moneh!
View Results

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:35 am
isaki watched them disapear and smiled "forgotten again o well...at least it will be easier to travel now"she said to herself as she began to walk up the stairs as she did so she two disapeared into the negaverse. "now all i have to do is avoid everyone and i think i will be able to get throught this place without getting scolded"she whispered to herself. she looked around to make sure the coast was clear, and it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:46 am
Rei sighed.The coast was clear.She sat down for a while,eyeing the light,before getting up.She wondered if she should explore it more.  

ms.sassyJ

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:55 pm
It was Linas first time in Tokyo and she was confused so bad " And I said that it would be easy to get around " she said " Me and my big mouth " " Hum that looks like a good place to aske where I am " she said going to a gas station.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:53 pm
Rei reached out to the light cautiously.She touched it.It felt liked mist,as if she were touching a cloud,but then,everything changed.She appeared in another place beyond the negaverse.Where she was now was vibrant,the sky was dark black,and ahead of her was the remains of a white castle.She knelt on a wierd type of dirt,or dust.How familiar it all seemed.Behind Rei was a floating orb,similar to that of the negaverse's."That will probably get me back to the negaverse",she said aloud.Then,she thought"This is the moon!!!and Queen Serenity's Castle."This was ho the negaverse got there.  

ms.sassyJ

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:07 pm
~M9~

M9 appeared back into the Negaverse.She walked up the stairs and saw Zoicite."Where is that Blasted Senshi?",she asked."Did you find her yet?",she asked Furiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:01 pm
(((  

ms.sassyJ

ariana_sparrow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:59 am
ms.sassyJ
ariana_sparrow
(may i join as uranus??
User name: ariana_sparrow
Scout: sailor uranus
Powers/Element: wind)
yess mam!!
(thank you!! ...I'm very sorry i have not replied..my computer wouldn't work, i had lots of hw and the computers at school won't log me on)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:14 am
Haruka walked up to the shrine. she looked inside, but no one was there. "darn it!" she said.." this is what i get for being late again..i wonder where they went to this time.."  

ariana_sparrow

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:54 am
Rei knodded to herself."I've gotta get the other scouts hear,she said.She took the portal back to the negaverse,and ran down the steps,and jumped out through another portal.She landed not to far from the temple,where she saw Sailor Uranus."You're late,"she said to her."I dont have time to yell at you though.Where ae the others?"she said becoming frantic."They Must be at the Negaverse",she said.She beckoned for Ariana to follow her,and then she jumped into the invisible portal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:13 pm
"No," Zoisite replied, rather annoyed, "but she's likely in Jadeite's room. Kunzite just told me to go to the Thrown Room and that it's urgent. Coming?"

Zoisite continued on his way without waiting for an answer.

Zahmira

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:29 pm
isaki looked around once more before decideing to actually go exploring. she saw a staircase but passed it she didnt' want to have to walk up anymore stairs. she looked around passing doors but ignoring them. she was really just trying to find the end of the hallway  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:58 pm
Cordelia let go of Rose's hands. "We're here." She said very quietly, "Remember, stay in the shadows; we do not want to fight if we do not have to. I know you probably know this all by now, but just remember. Whatever you see keep yourself under control." Cordy knew that she would even have to remember all of this for her own safty. She was all ready having trouble pushing the adventurous emotions that were bubbling inside of her down.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:08 pm
psychotic__Gal
Cordelia let go of Rose's hands. "We're here." She said very quietly, "Remember, stay in the shadows; we do not want to fight if we do not have to. I know you probably know this all by now, but just remember. Whatever you see keep yourself under control." Cordy knew that she would even have to remember all of this for her own safty. She was all ready having trouble pushing the adventurous emotions that were bubbling inside of her down.

"Fine with me." Roselite followed Cordelia. "So, where is Mars?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:01 pm
((I edited My last post,Please read It.And Also,Please keep ALL post at least 3 sentences long.But Please dot type in cheesy stuff just to make 3 sentences.))

~M9~

"No",she said to Zoicite.She walked to the sixth door and opened it.She didn't see anyone there."Hmph",she said,"The scout must've gotten smart.""...For her own good."She walked back into the throne room silently.

~Rei~
Rei transported on to the same familiar steps that all the scouts had been on.She then saw Rose and Cordy."Pssst!",she hissed.She beckoned for them to meet her in the shadows."We have to get out of here,I'll explain later",she said quickly."Wheres Isaki?",she asked.  

ms.sassyJ

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:17 am
Cordelia shrugged, the she whispered "I haven't seen her since you told her to leave. Nice job, Mars."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff