Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
To t h o s e who bind u s. [Slave/Master] {Open/Started} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Overlord Windycakes

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:21 pm
Caderel walked into the slave shop with a scowl on his face. He used to be opposed to this sort of thing, but the deficit of someone interesting to talk to drove him mad. The people in his coven only complained about their death, which he grew tired of. He moved from the familial manor to a small mansion on a hill.

He looked through the "merchandise," shuddering at the mere thought of selling people. The owner tried to rush him, but he waved him away, wanting to go at his own pace. He sighed. Everyone there looked so sad in their cages. His heart went out to them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:25 pm
The girl was still walking around, until someone grabbed her and loooked at her and then took her away to a weird looking shop, she was then put into a cage and was potuting. The girl's name is Lulu and at the moment she was hanging onto the cage door and looking at the shop.
"where am' i??" Lulu asked quietly.
Lulu had just resently died and had gotten to this world.

Vocaloid 02 Kagamine Rin

Dark Overlord Windycakes

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:38 pm
He passed a cage with a pouting girl as its inhabitant. He stopped and smiled at her. She seemed interesting, but he wanted to talk to her for a bit. "Hello there. My name's Caderel. What are you called?" His voice was soothing, yet powerful. He tried to calm her down a bit so he'd get more than incoherent babbling from her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:45 pm
"He's...taking me?" she thought. It was a surprise, she never knew he'd actually take her. She was a wild one who loved challenges and was mostly submissive, but she never knew a Master would come in and actually by her with the way she treated them when they walked in. Khris could have passed as her opposite, they were almost equal, same race, same looks and distinguishing marks. She slowly nodded to him, still a bit wary of him, but she nodded "A...alright.." She waited for the slave trader to let her out and remove her chains, her wings felt constricted.  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:49 pm
"I know. I only have a house this big... is because I like the pace. The freedom I feel from the open area. So big I could adventure around and not have to go outside.." Faith said with a sigh. Thinking about her human life and that look her parents had on their faces... "This is your room kindle." She said opening the door to a medium sized room. It had a dressed, a chest, a soft blue bed, and a desk. On the desk was a lamp and some other things. Like a candle and pencils and paper. " Make yourself feel at home while I show Vann to his room." Faith said leaving to go back down stairs. "Come on, don't be shy." She said waiting for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:13 pm
Lulu stared at the person for a second and sucked in a breath.
"I'm Lulu. Wh-where am'i??" Lulu was trying to keep her voice calm and clear, her body was trembling in fear, but she didn't mind the other persons company.

Vocaloid 02 Kagamine Rin

Dark Overlord Windycakes

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:35 pm
"A slave shop, my dear." He whistled sharply and the owner came. "I'll take her. Bill me later." He opened the cage and went back to counter. He held out his and and smiled. "You don't have to be afraid, dear. I'm not going to hurt you. In all honesty, I'm not really a big fan of this setup either."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:39 pm
Lulu hesitated to take the other's hand, but soon complied and got out of the cage. She smiled at him and quickly hugged him.
"Thank you! thank you so much!" The girl was trying not to cry and to keep herself as calm as possible, but that was already gone.

Vocaloid 02 Kagamine Rin

Legendary Shinigami Aros

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:48 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
"You Are Never Truly Dead Until You Are Forgotten"
User Image

The butler sighed, "you simply upset him, he'll get over it soon." He led her to a large spare room, "the master's room is next door." Just then the sound of music coursed from the next door, it was opened slightly. Alex was laying on his bed wearing only some jeans and a control in is hand. He yawned and pointed the control at the iPod Dock sitting on his counter and using it to crank it up.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:37 pm
"I upset him?"
Her face read shock as she blurted the rest of her sentence rather loudly and hurriedly,
"He's the one who's lyed to me constantly ever since we met, as if it's some such funny joke!"
She clentched her fists and walked into the room that was supposed to be hers. She layed on the bed and sighed, leaning against the pillows.
'The nerve of some people,'
She thought angerly.  

enders21295_RP

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:53 pm
Vann smiled as he saw Faith "This is a nice place a hell of alot better than my old home" He said. He was trying to only think of the positives. He knew if he had doubts it would only be harder. "So is there anything specific you'll be having us do around here?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:34 pm
Faith took him upstiars. "I don't know yet. Depedning on my mood is what you will do that day." She said taking him to his room. It was right next to Kindle's. Well sorta there was a gap between them. Each room was different. She hoped the door. The room was brown on the walls with a chestnut dresser and closet door. There was a bed with a brown bed spread. "Get comfortable and settled in." She smiled. she stayed there though.  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

faeruun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:18 pm
"Thank you," Kindle said, as she left to show Vann to his room. He admired the room for a moment, unable to believe that it was his. It was unlike anything he had had while he was alive. He didn't have any belongings, just the clothes he was wearing, so he didn't have anything to unpack. Instead, he walked over to the bed, sitting down, and looked around at the room. It felt like home. Not like his parent's house, but like a real home. He laid back on the bed, wondering what it would be like to live here, and what he and Vann would be doing for Faith. She seemed nice, though, so he wasn't terribly worried. He closed his eyes, and smiled. "I think I'll like it here."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:14 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
"You Are Never Truly Dead Until You Are Forgotten"
User Image

The butler rose an eyebrow, "you are mistaken. I have taken care of Master Alex since he was but a boy, i was here when he was born. He has always been a kind, virtuous lad and now he is a kind man. If the master told you something then it is not a lie, it is the truth." Then he walked away and headed over to Alex's room...

Legendary Shinigami Aros

enders21295_RP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:41 pm
Laura froze and stood there. He had to have been lying. Unless her boyfriend had been lying and he'd never lied before. Her head hurt. She walked over to her bed and flopped down,
"Life is confusing..."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces