Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:43 pm
Lol. you said Hero came over. Hero as in Terra by sleep. As in Matt. I know Matt goes to Centenniel. BTW, what city do you live in? Fort Erie is far. Port Colbourne possibly. Wait, you live in Ontario right lol...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:20 am
Oh when I said Hero came over I meant he came over to the village. I live way to the south of the US lol  

BluewolfofMibu

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:39 am
Well if we going to have a guild wide exam, why not just use the The Sunspear Hidden Forest, i mean no one uses that and it really just sitting there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:42 am
Yeah, it is just sitting there, and it'll give a great area to battle  

BluewolfofMibu

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:31 pm
I agree, if Blue could do the written exam, that'd be awesome. I say we do the written exam in Yuki, a different riddle for each squad, each leading to a different place. Also, squads of 2-3 are REQUIRED to enter the exam. Then, a note saying to go to Sunspear forest. At the forest (96 hrs to get there.) an arena will be made. Then, they each head home for 3 days to train. The final rounds, will be teams of two. Sound good? Also, I think highest score on the Exam should get a gift (Auto Learn 1 A jutsu, Free Custom Weapon, 5k in Gold.) as well as the winners of the fight, but they'll have the option of Auto Rank(Possibly to Jounin???), or 10k each.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:14 pm
the gift is they get to be chunin, i dont like giving gifts unless it a tournament. Also a lot of people dont have squads. So i dont see squads being manditor.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:46 pm
Ok, but squads would be easier, if they all combined their knowledge, though it leads to people being able to manipulate and everything. It would work out really fun! Also, all talk of the Riddle must be IRP, though PM's I guess are allowed. No OoC at all throughout the exams. Leaves more creativity...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:51 pm
hey can someone go check my bloodline request and custom clan submission? i cant do it myself, it wouldnt be fair.  

xLytez

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:53 pm
I would check your custom clan, but that would be unfair to those who applied and are waiting patiently for the next scheduled review.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:58 pm
iKoisu
Ok, but squads would be easier, if they all combined their knowledge, though it leads to people being able to manipulate and everything. It would work out really fun! Also, all talk of the Riddle must be IRP, though PM's I guess are allowed. No OoC at all throughout the exams. Leaves more creativity...

Again, FEW GENIN ARE IN SQUADS. So it might be easier, but we jsut dont have squads.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:08 pm
call_me_ishmail1
I would check your custom clan, but that would be unfair to those who applied and are waiting patiently for the next scheduled review.

o yea, sry i forot about the reviews, nvrmind then i'll wait as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:35 pm
bb, lol. I have a squad of 5. Possibly 6 if I get DSW to come to Rain...

I may need a Chunin or Jounin to come to Rain... lol. And, I know they don't have squads. That is why, it shouldn't be mandatory, your right. I said that they can work in teams, of up to 3, if they CHOOSE to. It'd just be easier...  

Zombie Swagger

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:26 pm
Well as of right now I have 6 genins which I'm planning to put to squads anyways lol Oh and Sen...any reason why you're in my village? eek  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:29 pm
BluewolfofMibu
Well as of right now I have 6 genins which I'm planning to put to squads anyways lol Oh and Sen...any reason why you're in my village? eek
anythime he's in a village he trying to capture a demon or..... make things intresting  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:35 pm
So whats everyone's opinion on closing some villages to have people go to some of the inactive villages?  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff