Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Welcome to Wonderland (Fantasy-Horror RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:50 pm
"oh no im late for school again!"I said looking at the clock.
*grabed,my bag and ran out the door*
"I hope no one notices im late" I said to my self as I ran.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:55 pm
*I walked up the school's steps an head towards to class*  

Demon JR

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:35 pm
"yes i made befor Ms. Yakari" I said as i tool my seet and waited for her to show up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:50 pm
Shanoa got up from her bed and noticed that it was almost an hour after school had started.It has been a year since her family was killed and she was released from the asylum to a foster family and everyday she hated it. her new parents didnt seem like the loving type they were hardly even around at that always kept at their work places. Shanoa got dressed and walked to school cursing that she missed the bus since the dress she was waring was one of lolita fashion ,being large and heavy. She steped into her classroom now two hours late. The teacher looked quite astonished at the girls sudden arrival.
The teacher noticing that Shanoa was the new transfer student made her introduce herself to the class.As usual Shanoa thought to herself
"My name is Shanoa, i moved here under personal reasons. is that enough Ms. Yakari?"
Shanoa asked the teacher noticing her name plate on her desk. the teacher excused her and shanoa sat in the back of the class room.

*>.> Sharingan? really?  

Shanoa Ecclesia

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Demon JR

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:40 pm
OCC:Yeah really was bored an decided to say that

*I moved around in my seat around in Mrs. Yukis class Man hopefully this day goes by fast*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:53 am
Eric runs in panting "Great i made it" he walks and takes his seat "Is she always late?"  

The Saint Louis

Business Bear

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:49 pm
Yea thats Yukari for you  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:52 pm
Sais wakes up from his long nap  

kais71

Demon JR

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:34 pm
"Man she is really late today why?"

*I moved around some more in my seat I brought out my pocket knife and started to trim my nails makin time pass by*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:55 pm
"She probably got drunk again."
then the door open and Ms. Yukari came in.
"ok class get take your seats and grab your text books" said Ms. Yukari.
"she made it and looks like she got drunk again" i wispered  

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Demon JR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:15 pm
*I looked up at miss yukari and smiled at the comment one of the students made*  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:59 pm
Ms. Yukari began to teaching while i tried to figure out if last night was just a dream or not.
"Open your books to chapter 3"said Ms. Yukari.
Instead of paying attention to the lesson I stared out the window while thinking.  

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Siyaahi

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:57 pm
((Mind if I join?<3))
Name: Leona
Alignment:Evil
species:mix,demon and another species she dosen't quite know of.She is able to change into a human form,though.
Clothing: A long,black silk dress,with a cut in the skirt,reaching torwards her thigh.When in her other form,a pair of black skinny jeans,and a black t-shirt with a large white x on it.
Hair:Long,wavy jet black hair with a single strand astray,and when in her other form,all of it is gathered into a long ponytail.
Eye's: silver,or dark black.
Personality: Leona is plenty wicked,and is unmerciful.She wants revenge.When acting as another person,she is very optimistic and cheerful.
Background:Leona is the one behind the disspearences,and the 'midnight channel'.When she was only a little girl,back in midevil times,she went outside at night to get water from the well.Her family wasn't exactly a kind,loving one,and always put all of the duties to her.Leaning in to get the water,she was sucked in,and had been taught by shadows her new purpose in life.
((Got to have an evil villan,right~))

Leona floated into nothingness,taking notice of a new creature that had entered her realm."Oh my,my,my.A new member has joined us!"She said in her sweet voice,heading torwards the new human.He was soon joined by others,who had the same expression he did.Leona's amused look turned into a one of unpleasentness,as she touched his cheek."Tcch.Plain looks get boring fast.But I see my wonderful rumor is spreading quickly."She sang,floating away.She glanced at a large rectangular square,that served as a window."I might as well go see what else is happening."She said,snapping and changing her appearence to that of a school girl.Stepping through the glass,she found herself walking into Ms.Yukari's classroom."Sorry I'm late~"She said,not at all bothered,and took a seat in the back.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:56 pm
frozenblossoms
((Mind if I join?<3))
Name: Leona
Alignment:Evil
species:mix,demon and another species she dosen't quite know of.She is able to change into a human form,though.
Clothing: A long,black silk dress,with a cut in the skirt,reaching torwards her thigh.When in her other form,a pair of black skinny jeans,and a black t-shirt with a large white x on it.
Hair:Long,wavy jet black hair with a single strand astray,and when in her other form,all of it is gathered into a long ponytail.
Eye's: silver,or dark black.
Personality: Leona is plenty wicked,and is unmerciful.She wants revenge.When acting as another person,she is very optimistic and cheerful.
Background:Leona is the one behind the disspearences,and the 'midnight channel'.When she was only a little girl,back in midevil times,she went outside at night to get water from the well.Her family wasn't exactly a kind,loving one,and always put all of the duties to her.Leaning in to get the water,she was sucked in,and had been taught by shadows her new purpose in life.
((Got to have an evil villan,right~))

Leona floated into nothingness,taking notice of a new creature that had entered her realm."Oh my,my,my.A new member has joined us!"She said in her sweet voice,heading torwards the new human.He was soon joined by others,who had the same expression he did.Leona's amused look turned into a one of unpleasentness,as she touched his cheek."Tcch.Plain looks get boring fast.But I see my wonderful rumor is spreading quickly."She sang,floating away.She glanced at a large rectangular square,that served as a window."I might as well go see what else is happening."She said,snapping and changing her appearence to that of a school girl.Stepping through the glass,she found herself walking into Ms.Yukari's classroom."Sorry I'm late~"She said,not at all bothered,and took a seat in the back.

(go ahead i was hoping for someone to be a villian thanks)  

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:07 pm
I was still staring out the window lost in thought when I heard the door onpen and close and someone apoligized for being late but paid no mind to it.after a while the bell rang to got to the next class.I waited for everyone else to leave befor I went to the next class,and took my seat and continued to think.  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff