Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate Alliance

Back to Guilds

Everyone is welcome here 

Tags: contest, event, gaia, discussion 

Reply Roleplay
School, Training, and RP! ((WOOT FIRST TOPIC!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you been doing your missions?
  Yes of course! I want to power the Trident!
  Nope. I is too lazy.
  BUH DUH HURR??? WHUT MISHONS??? DURR HURRR
  IMA POLL WHORE
View Results

wintus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:42 pm
Mitsukai sighs as she lets her powers down. The bell stopped ringing because she had made it ring. She face-palmed when Ryusuke walked out. He just doesn't even think, does he? Mitsukai thought, while trying to read his mind. ... Nothing. Well everyone thinks at least once a day! I'll have to keep an eye on him. Mitsukai walked out of the classroom and went behind the lockers. She knew that magic and special powers weren't allowed at school, and if a teacher saw her, she would die... Again. She looked down and up the hallway, making sure no teachers were coming. She snapped her fingers and teleported to her next class. She forgot her books, and she was standing at the front of the class. The teacher handed her a Detention Slip, and she walked out of the room. "Ugh... Stupid teachers. How can they know when someone is doing magic?" Mitsukai said to herself on her way to her locker. "Well, I guess just randomly appearing in the front of the room is a bit much of evidence... Sheesh, it was just teleportation! It's not like I was trying to blow up the school or kill someone!" She face palmed again at the teachers' stupidity. She opened her locker and took out her books. She snapped her fingers and teleported with her books to the classroom door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:58 pm
ryusuke walked up to mitsukai. "nice try! and thanks for the excuse for getting out of teaching a lesson i was supposed to be learning. and yes i knew. next time try doing it more subtly. who knows who could read minds or sense magic. and yes i know it's magic cause i'm a dragonic and dragons are so much masters at it they are immune from it." he said walking away.  

Lusterman500

l Kiffa l

Lonely Hero

14,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Kiffa yawns and looks around before walking to the window and sits on the sil.
"This was a complete waste of time...."

User Image
Hail The Black Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:06 pm
Good to see the others geting along And what the hell is a drafonic I Ned to talk to my other dragoon bothers about this And dissapers in a black light.  

Vayne Hashiba

Lusterman500

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:55 pm
Vayne Hashiba
Good to see the others geting along And what the hell is a drafonic I Ned to talk to my other dragoon bothers about this And dissapers in a black light.

(its dragonic)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces