Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Korra
No more "I don't like the announcements" threads. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:24 am
Can I ask why there is a page 6 to this thread, but I can't view it?

I'm not angry or anything, just confuzzled...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:25 am
DOUBLE-POST-A-TRON!

Apparently now I can...interesting...  

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:19 pm
KeJoRo
Can I ask why there is a page 6 to this thread, but I can't view it?

I'm not angry or anything, just confuzzled...

That happens when someone deletes a post in the thread after the new page is created. If there is no posts on that page, then that page is no longer viewable, but still exists. You are able to view it now because you added another post to the page.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:13 pm
I believe people ignored my posts both on page 4 and 5. This thread will go on and on with people posting how they feel but not understanding the other side and not even bothering to look at the posts before them. At least people could say things in nicer wording. -.-*  

dawnwolfee

Beloved Lunatic

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:52 pm
dawnwolfee
I believe people ignored my posts both on page 4 and 5. This thread will go on and on with people posting how they feel but not understanding the other side and not even bothering to look at the posts before them. At least people could say things in nicer wording. -.-*

Ok, for one. . .there hasnt been anyone saying anything about the announcements in this thread for over a week. So the only reason this thread will go on and on is by you continueing it.

And no, people didnt ignore you posts. Just because no one replys to you doesnt mean we ignored you, so there is no need to continue posting saying that you think you are being ignored. We have read your posts, and moved on. Maybe you should do the same.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:08 am
bubbles!! @_@  

oHeart

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:41 am
[Quoting doesn't ork on this pc for some reason emo ]

@serg that makes perfect sense to me.

@KAYANO More bubbles! @_@  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:16 pm
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
dawnwolfee

Ok, for one. . .there hasnt been anyone saying anything about the announcements in this thread for over a week. So the only reason this thread will go on and on is by you continueing it.

And no, people didnt ignore you posts. Just because no one replys to you doesnt mean we ignored you, so there is no need to continue posting saying that you think you are being ignored. We have read your posts, and moved on. Maybe you should do the same.

I believe there were many more posts on Sunday about announcements, being the whole reason this thread was made. I've only posted what I did today because this was the last time I checked in since I made my first post. I realize that if nobody quotes my posts and says something that I haven't been ignored, that's obvious. The only reason that I think I am being ignored is because:

Yamamoto_Hitsugaya
OMG Will all of you give it a rest with the announcement, For one I don't really Care for them and I look at from both sides but I hardley get anything from my others Guilds so this is the only one that send them and I don't care if there one or two word long if you have a lot of gold in your Guild Bank then what can you do with it. Really guys can we give this a rest

xXFluffy_TazXx
zeik2007
I agree, no more announcements. Specially if they're one sentence or one word long. Annoying... stressed

I'm in agreement with you.
There's really no point in sending someone one single word.
If you must tell someone this one word, then PM or comment it to the person(s) you want to tell it to.

Aurastormgirl
I don`t give a dang!! trow the random at me anytime!

Granted, most of them don't have offensive language but it's still not showing that people have actually read throughout the thread and understand both sides of the argument. It's also exhibiting the opinion that they think they're right and that something should or should not happen.  

dawnwolfee

Beloved Lunatic

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:40 pm
dawnwolfee
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
dawnwolfee

I believe there were many more posts on Sunday about announcements, being the whole reason this thread was made. I've only posted what I did today because this was the last time I checked in since I made my first post. I realize that if nobody quotes my posts and says something that I haven't been ignored, that's obvious. The only reason that I think I am being ignored is because:

Yamamoto_Hitsugaya
OMG Will all of you give it a rest with the announcement, For one I don't really Care for them and I look at from both sides but I hardley get anything from my others Guilds so this is the only one that send them and I don't care if there one or two word long if you have a lot of gold in your Guild Bank then what can you do with it. Really guys can we give this a rest

xXFluffy_TazXx
zeik2007
I agree, no more announcements. Specially if they're one sentence or one word long. Annoying... stressed

I'm in agreement with you.
There's really no point in sending someone one single word.
If you must tell someone this one word, then PM or comment it to the person(s) you want to tell it to.

Aurastormgirl
I don`t give a dang!! trow the random at me anytime!

Granted, most of them don't have offensive language but it's still not showing that people have actually read throughout the thread and understand both sides of the argument. It's also exhibiting the opinion that they think they're right and that something should or should not happen.

I dont really think it matters whether or not they understand both sides of the argument. Tell me, in a debate, each side is required to know excessive knowledge on the other team, yes? Does that stop them from argueing and defending their own side? No. It doesnt. So no matter what, many people are still going to give their two cents on this topic.

Yes, Ill admit, many people have been going about this issue the wrong way, and some even taking it too far by posting harsh words or threats. But you must understand, not everyone on gaia take these issues seriously, because there is no need to. It is just a website, and this is just a guild. If people want to complain about something as silly as the announcements, then what else are we to do?

Most people are done complaining now. And if you still think that people are ignoring you by not understanding both sides of the arguement, then fine. Let people be ignorent, whats it matter to you? So lets just stop the nonsense, and have fun with everyone else, yeah?

EDITED: Wow, i must have been messed up when i first typed that. It didnt make sense to me when i reread it lmao. Fixed it though, it makes much more sense now.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:51 pm
Master Sergeant HALEIGH

I dont really think it matters whether or not they understand both sides of the argument. Tell me, in a debate, each side is required to know excessive knowledge on the other team, yes? Does that stop them from argueing and defending their own side? No. It doesnt. So no matter what, many people are still going to give their two cents on this topic.

Yes, Ill admit, many people have been going about this issue the wrong way, and some even taking it too far by posting harsh words or threats. But you must understand, not everyone on gaia take these issues seriously, because there is no need to. It is just a website, and this is just a guild. If people want to complain about something as silly as the announcements, then what else are we to do?

Most people are done complaining now. And if you still think that people are ignoring you by not understanding both sides of the arguement, then fine. Let people be ignorent, whats it matter to you? So lets just stop the nonsense, and have fun with everyone else, yeah?

EDITED: Wow, i must have been messed up when i first typed that. It didnt make sense to me when i reread it lmao. Fixed it though, it makes much more sense now.

Hmm...I just realized that it sounds like WE'RE debating right now. xD

Yes, I realize that most people don't take things seriously on gaia and that it is just a website but it is still real people with real feelings typing the words and sometimes even getting hurt by someone that just does not take these things seriously.

Yup, we'll enjoy the guild with everybody else. ^^

Edit: Sorry I sounded a little snippy, I was just trying to get my point across and when people kept posting with more "insensitive" things, I just felt like nobody had really gotten what I was saying.

dawnwolfee

Beloved Lunatic

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:45 am
Bacchus SatyrHart Lobstyr
Dog Fashion Disco
If you don't like it, there is a simple solution. Leave.

Nothing is keeping you here. Is the event still going on? -looks at Gaia- Ain't got s**t. No event. So quit your bitching and stop making posts about it. You're not the only one who doesn't like them. So stop repeating EXACTLY what the last whiner said.

Okay? Okay.

:]

You know you have the same options. Maybe the future of this guild is daily annoying announcements and a bunch of repetative threads complaining. Maybe the membership are waiting for the ones who don't want to stay to leave so that those who are left can Clam it up in here.
Maybe read my thread. Thanks.

vice-captains don't ave the choice to leave. It is impossible for vice-captains and captains to leave a guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:44 pm
cookies  

II Krad II

Abel_Wilson

Shy Player

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:36 am
WoW.
Dude, its just an Announcement, I mean you click it and then you click another Page.
Geeze, nothing to get so worked up about and have a large scale argument.
It's not like they send you messages and stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:29 pm
Dog Fashion Disco
If you don't like it, there is a simple solution. Leave.

Nothing is keeping you here. Is the event still going on? -looks at Gaia- Ain't got s**t. No event. So quit your bitching and stop making posts about it. You're not the only one who doesn't like them. So stop repeating EXACTLY what the last whiner said.

Okay? Okay.

:]

*sigh* okay fine crying sad :{ :[

dominicana linda

Korra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items