Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:15 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio noticed a girl near Areku as well. "Who is she?" he thought before noticing that the Areku clone was about to leave him behind, so he ran to catch up. "R-Rampage? Me? I don't know what you're talking about." Yukio laughed nervously, though even then he was forming a handseal behind his back. Several yards away from him, hidden within the trees, a Yukio grass clone popped up to spy on Areku and the girl.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku clone suddenly turned as put his hands together and bowed to the gates statues guard before he kept on walking,"Yeah right just like you use clones I do as well Yukio. So what exactly you want to learn anyways?" Arekku simply said as was walking down the long path, seeming kind of bored as nature was the only thing surrounding him now.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:28 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio saluted the statue with his middle finger as he passed. "Well, let's see. There's a lot of stuff I could learn, taijutsu, genjutsu, medical...but right now I'd say I want to learn some wind ninjutsu the most." Yukio looked up and rubbed his chin as he pondered what he needed to learn. "Though, in the event that somebody gets too close to me and I can't use my paper, a good taijutsu style for dodging would be important too."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:43 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku kept walking for a while until they reach the bottom part and they were close to the spring,"Wind ninjutsu huh?" Arekku asked as he walked over to the springs.
exit

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:52 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio followed him to the springs.

exit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:02 pm
Luna stays at the mountains, making another clone to go to the springs. "Tell him I jsut need to learn 2 more medic jutsus, and then im going home for some mist jutsu." The clone exits, as Luna looks at her acceptance letter.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:35 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((A clone left I stayed}}
Arekku rubbed his head as he looked up and saw that Luna thought Arekku had left,"Haha I'm over here." Arekku said waving his hand from where he was sitting.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:40 pm
*turns around* Well then.. redface I guess we better get back to training. Actually, I was going to ask you if I could go back to the mist after a few more jutsu, just to check in on the village. You know..make sure its still standing.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:52 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"I said I'll train you I'm not really your nanny so you can go whenever you wish, you have no obligation to stay." Arekku said standing up and stretching,"So yeah it's find, I'll be here whenever you want more training after all I did promise you that."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:21 pm
Right. *sighs* That you did *stands straight* Well..lets get to training then.?"  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:40 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Alright well you seem in a hurry so I will teach you three at once, but I need your help in this kay?" Arekku said as he got his blades stabbing both his arms. As he winced in pain he took a deep breath,"Well okay here it goes the first one is Tekishutsu (Extraction)." Arekku said as he took he made a seal as best as he could and then, placing one hand on the first sword and started to remove it slowly as it came out some blood was spilled out,"Okay I hope you saw closely cause that really hurts... Next is the Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation." Arekku said placing his hand on the wound and it changed the blood dripping from it as it closed up the wound. Arekku wound was closed now as it started to heal by itself though before it closed he took her hand and cut it open a little,"As the blood from your hand goes to my arm, its called Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)." Arekku said as his wound finally closed up he moved his arm to her,"Be careful I do need my arm."

Tekishutsu (Extraction)
Description: When a patient’s body has a foreign object in it, such as the point of a shuriken, a senbon needle, or an arrow, it is important to remove the object without further harming the patient. Using this technique the medical-nin places their hands on either side of the injured area and uses chakra to very carefully manipulate the surrounding tissues in order to remove the object without causing any further damage. Depending on the severity of the wound and nature of the object, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to remove it.

Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
Description: A simple healing technique. The user uses his chakra on a wound to make the blood there coagulate and stop bleeding. This is primarily used as a preliminary treatment option as it does not close wounds. The bleeding from superficial wounds can easily be stopped but deep wounds can require several minutes to stop.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:35 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku then just healed himself as he went into the forest and brought a wolf as he then stuck a kunai into him and then put him to sleep. {b]'Practice with him and then perform it on me when your done okay?" Arekku said standing up and stretch he felt all his clones come back to him from the village as he suddenly barfed,'Haha I guess ten days was cutting it to close." Arekku said laughing as he stood up.

Tekishutsu (Extraction)
Description: When a patient’s body has a foreign object in it, such as the point of a shuriken, a senbon needle, or an arrow, it is important to remove the object without further harming the patient. Using this technique the medical-nin places their hands on either side of the injured area and uses chakra to very carefully manipulate the surrounding tissues in order to remove the object without causing any further damage. Depending on the severity of the wound and nature of the object, it can take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to remove it.

Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
Description: A simple healing technique. The user uses his chakra on a wound to make the blood there coagulate and stop bleeding. This is primarily used as a preliminary treatment option as it does not close wounds. The bleeding from superficial wounds can easily be stopped but deep wounds can require several minutes to stop.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:57 pm
Hands in her pockets Aki strode into the mountain's area. She paused and took the scenery in. Her black hued eyes gazed over the mountain peaks. It was a very beautiful place. A relic Kusa. She'd come looking for Arekku, not totally sure if he'd be here or not. It was a good place to visit anyway. Aki began to walk up the long path to the temple, hoping the kage would just yell surprise and hop out at her. She'd rather not have to search the forest for the crazy guy.

She whistled as if calling a pet dog to dinner, "Arekkuuu" She split his name by the syllables. It was quite the dapper mood she was in.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:08 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku was in a secluded area of the mountains were his cabin was located at, as he was drying up some of his clothes after he had wash them since he sort of barf on them and had blood,"There goes those robes." He said sadly as he was wearing at least new pants.

Then he suddenly heard a whistle as he prop his ears up confused about it he then heard a voice that sounded pretty familiar as he started running at top speed to the area the boy looked pretty wild not realizing that he was pretty much called out like a puppy. At the moment he saw Aki he started running faster than before as he tackled her though she was heavy the shirtless teen momentum got her good at least to the floor as the blur of Arekku took shape as he yelled out the same way she did for him with a big grin on his face,"Aki-chan!"

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:28 pm
Suddenly a half naked body collided into her crying out her name. "OH GREAT-" Smash. She landed into the ground. Yes. The force of his tackle and the massive weight of her iron blood filled body left her in an Aki shaped hole. "Kami..." She finished the sentence and tried to push Arekku off of her and dust herself off.

The back of her vest was torn from the impact. "Aw man! Look at what you did. I liked this vest too." It was a high collared and well fitted black and deep pink vest. "Nice to see you again too by the way." She grinned at him so fiercely that her nose crinkled. The teen payed no heed to his lack of a top. Her fears were almost gone. And she had him and Vrail to thank. At the sudden remembrance of the Hatake clan member she touched the ring on her finger, but refused to look. She found it hard to look at these days. It caused a great deal of heartache, though that was starting to lessen. Now that Arekku had given the tools to a bright new path. That she hoped would cross Vrail's again. All this time as Aki mulled over her love she stared absently at the space about Arekku's right shoulder. Her look could be perceived as searching and forlorn.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff