Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which Sidekick Characters do you prefer most?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:20 pm
psycofox
True, I'm kind of mad that you only got to play as ashley once, I'd pick her over sherry any day. mostly because I actually had a real reason to run in circles with her, but meh, I'm easily amused...
The only reason I'd prefer ashley is because of the 'ballistics'.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:40 pm
Why couldn't Barry be playable?! gonk I want to use that damned Magnum as a primary! CURSE YOU CAPCOM! crying  

Tyr525

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:32 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Why couldn't Barry be playable?! gonk I want to use that damned Magnum as a primary! CURSE YOU CAPCOM! crying

I know what you mean, they need a game where he is the main playable character.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:53 am
Lord Travis
Mitsurugi_Heishiro

I know what you mean, they need a game where he is the main playable character.

If there was a battle mode on the remake he would be a realy good character  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:26 am
Don't get me wrong, Barry is cool. But Using that magnum as a primary would not be any fun at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:09 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Don't get me wrong, Barry is cool. But Using that magnum as a primary would not be any fun at all.

With a shortage of ammo, you'd have to improvise for weaponry, you couldn't use it ALL the time, but knowing he's the "Gun Dude" makes it worth it.  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:48 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Biohazard EXTREME

With a shortage of ammo, you'd have to improvise for weaponry, you couldn't use it ALL the time, but knowing he's the "Gun Dude" makes it worth it.
Yeah but with Ammo shortage, it wouldn't make the weapon a main. But Barry really seems like he brought enough for himself and a small Army.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Biohazard EXTREME

Yeah but with Ammo shortage, it wouldn't make the weapon a main. But Barry really seems like he brought enough for himself and a small Army.

Like Bert in Tremors and even more so in Tremors 2? rofl He's my favorite guy from those films.  

Tyr525

h2x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:40 pm
I would prefer Billy Coen as a sidekick  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:47 pm
h2x
I would prefer Billy Coen as a sidekick
See? That's what I said. He's reliable.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ailona Christi

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:09 pm
Ada. I think she's cool. She was totally awesome on RE 4! I really loved the dress she was wearing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:57 am
Ailona Christi
Ada. I think she's cool. She was totally awesome on RE 4! I really loved the dress she was wearing.

Yeah and even though she was dressed for a cocktail party she still kicked a**  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:07 am
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Ailona Christi

But she's nreliable as a sidekick. She'd double cross you in a second if it suited her interests.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:56 am
Biohazard EXTREME
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Ailona Christi

But she's nreliable as a sidekick. She'd double cross you in a second if it suited her interests.

true, ada would kill wesker if it ment big bucks. ada is an independant woman who has the looks and moves xd  

A5116278

Alexia Ashford

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:18 pm
I liked Carlos, actually..  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items