Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Personal Issues [LOCKED]
Women Issues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:29 am
silverJack0987
Ha ha now that everyone is sharing i have somewhat of a problem.
i am like one of the best guys mosty girls will ever meet(they tell me that often).SO i like about 5 girls and they like me but i like some more than others on some days and that changes alot. i wont ask one out cus i dont want the others to be mad but it really only hurts me more so what do i do?

COUGHHAREMCOUGH... No that never works in real life, you could ask the rest if they still wan't to be friends and date one. mebbe friends with benefits

oh and yes, to anyone 13-19 love is really just that warm fluttery feeling around your heart and stomach that tells you to be nice to her and all that fuzzy stuff(IDK what it's like for girls). Which prepares you for real love.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:01 am
I... have an issue.  

FullbusterOrleans

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:09 am
What is it?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:25 am
I'm sure it has something to do with a girl 3nodding  

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:39 am
Yeaaah... I like like like my best friend. She knows. We don't talk often at school.. just never see each other really I guess lol.. And... I don't know how she feels about me.. and I just can't be rude and ask... I want her if she does have feelings for me to tell me without me having to ask... idkkk,.. gaH  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:43 am
Kato-flameking
Yeaaah... I like like like my best friend. She knows. We don't talk often at school.. just never see each other really I guess lol.. And... I don't know how she feels about me.. and I just can't be rude and ask... I want her if she does have feelings for me to tell me without me having to ask... idkkk,.. gaH

Balls, you must use them. It's not rude to ask a girl how she feels about you.  

Unrelinquished Despair

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:50 am
Metaphorically Insane
Kato-flameking

To put it a little less bluntly, it's really rude to tell a girl that you like them. You should take the plunge. Go up to her and tell her that you like her, and want to go out with her. Don't ask her how she feels about you first, because that's just a bad way to start. Girls tend to like having a guy step up to the plate and be assertive. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:57 am
I like that idea... both of them >.>... Thanks xD  

FullbusterOrleans

Unrelinquished Despair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:58 am
Mine's better, although you could just use his tactic and ask her out. Don't be weird about it though.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:02 am
ask her out and she says no ... kick her in the balls  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:20 am
In the spirit of the subform i will share once again.

So i switched schools and i like 3 girls at my old school and three at my new school.One of the girls at both schools is my ex and they have a bf.They are also the ones i like the most.At my new school the other two girls,i cant seem to stay away from.I dont stalk but i have like 5 classes with them so i talk to them alot and we are getting closer everyday.One girl at my old school hates me (She said i was crazy or something stupid).The other girl at my old school likes me but im not sure how to go about this whole thing.

((All except the one that hates me,like me.The ones with bfs,they will break up if i choose but thats pretty mean.))

So what do i do?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:28 am
eat them xp  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Unrelinquished Despair

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:37 am
Forget about all of them, and find another chick, or just choose from the two at your new school.

Now, my favorite quote;

"Don't be a p***k, let me suck your d**k!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:58 am
Metaphorically Insane
Kato-flameking

Not when it's your best friend.

Regardless kato, if you know that she knows that you like her, and she hasn't already given you a positive reaction to the idea, then she probably doesn't feel the same. You should still confront her about it, since just hiding your feelings for her is impossible, but just be aware that this isn't going to happen the way you'd like it to....sorry.

@ice: Just choose the one you like the best and go for it. I can't tell you that it won't form some kind of dramatic love triangle, but if she's truly the bf of the girl you like, then she should be happy for both of you. If not, well then she's just some jealous b***h. lol  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:07 pm
This is going to be really awkward.. But my friend is trying to spice things up with my girlfriend with more than the occasional sex or whatever...

What are things that are the most pleasing to girls?

Feel free not to answer.  
Personal Issues [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces