Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Koi vs. Rahenno (Gate Battle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:43 pm
(I will see what i can do, cause im not sure if i can enter the village without fighting someone.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:50 pm
((I'm not gonna stop you. Neither is the Raikage I think.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:51 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((I'm not gonna stop you. Neither is the Raikage I think.))

((well there you go love, no one will attack you.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:08 pm
(Ok. New posting order. I realized at school, that there is no possible way that this will work out good. It's going to be Me>>Rah>>Mikyo. So, Oni, we'll wait for Rah to post. Also, how did I god mod? You never posted that you dodged the attack. :p That's not a god mod or auto-hit, and if you god mod or auto hit, I'm done. I'll find a legit way to leave. Which, yes, I can do. I know how to, even getting out of the pillars without using an elemental affinity.

Havoc: So... why doesn't Zeremaru go fight someone else? Does every high ranking shinobi have to gang up on me? I'm fighting Rah 1v1. That's an interesting fight, like Sojiro said. Me fighting Mikyo and Rahenno. That's BS, like Soj said. Me fighting Mikyo. Not as interesting, but would be cool to see the outcome. Me fighting all three of you, now that's some BS.

Alicia: Wow. Your going to help Mikyo, and not Koi? Who was the ONLY person to stay in Rain and be active, and your gonna do that to me? Whatever.)  

Zombie Swagger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:20 pm
Oni_Soul
"You dont know me well enough to be talking to me like that...especially since I can take away all your elements." Mikyo growled as he grabbed Rahenno, so that the lava missed him by a few feet. "Death, first of the 13 Levels of the Metaru Oni." Mikyo shouted as his hands met to from a single handsign. All around the area that they were standing in, large Columns burst forth from the ground, surrounding them in what looked to be an arena. Each column seemed to bare a different elemental symobl, and the one for rock and fire seemed to be glowing and vibrating as the lave diminished from the battle field. "It seems, my dear boy, that you dont know all of my tricks. No more elements, you'll just be giving them to me." He pronouced as his hand plunged into the ground. Pulling the arm out, in his hand, held a long pole arm of sorts. It was a double sided morning star, about 12 feet long with a single ball at each end of the poll, and upon these orbs were large spikes that gleamed in the sun light. "It looks like its a weapons fight now. So take up weapon of choice, and lets have at it!"

Rahenno was yanked away from the firey of the lava. He turned to Mikyo and nodded in thanks, but soon seen Mikyo put up a barrier. Rahenno wasn't really familiar with barriers and thought this was a simple genjutsu barrier or something. But Rahenno was far from right. He felt his elemental chakra being locked within. But Rahenno knew he could manage. He then smiled and let his silver hair fall over his eyes. He pulled out some of the nine-tails chakra. Rahenno was, within seconds, surrounded by crimson chakra. Rahenno's eyes shifted to red and his lines darkened. Rahenno lefted his head, smirking.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:43 pm
((in theory, that weapon wont work cause it will get sucked up by the pillars)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:52 pm
(Anything with an elemental affinity is allowed in this battle anymore. You have to defeat Mikyo to leave, and that means that if I do defeat Mikyo, sorry Rah, but I'm gone. I've now had my plans... alter... slightly. Wind Country. Train. Epicness. I'll bring a battle 1v1 that people will WANT to read. And it won't be with a Jinchuuriki either. It'll be... well, you'll eventually find out.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:59 pm
((So your just leaving? I knew it. People never change.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:04 pm
(No. Not yet. Me and you would be an amazing fight. Me vs you and Mikyo, that is just kinda... boring? We already know the outcome of that fight. Mikyo ravishes me. I get it. However, I actually have a challenge for once when I fight you, and I have a possibility of winning. And yes, I'm aware I'm cocky, but it's just for intimidation. If you want to, sometime later on I'll definitely fight you. Though it would need to be in Lightning Country, or Wind Country. Those are where I am comfortable fighting others. Specifically the Open Desert of Wind Country. That way people can't Meta Game here. It's up to bb if you want that fight. It'll be interesting to see. And if we do it, I wouldn't run unless I am about to die. And I've only lost twice. One time it was 3v1, and the other I tied with Sen.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:07 pm
((Saying that you'll run in the 1 on 1 fight if it looks bad for you isn't very re-encouraging koi. What if we make it a gladiator deathmatch type deal. Two men enter, one man leaves!))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:12 pm
((I'll take you up on that offer. But I won't hold back like I have been so far. Just name a time and I'll be there.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:27 pm
(Hmm. His RPC was a Kage when I made mine. I want to train a little bit. And yeah, gladiator deathmatch is fine with me, as long as I get to train my RPC. My training will be the most intense I've ever done. As in I'll know every elemental ninjutsu that isn't a Kekkei Genkai manipulation like Mokuton and Hyoton. And Open Country. Plus, I'm guessing I'm leaving Rain? Alicia is going to aide Mikyo and not her Sannin? Loyal my a**. After out DM, if I DO win, I'm putting Project Nightfall into motion. I'm getting my 3 Sannin, and we'll go do what would make the world of NUR go into an eternal Nightfall.)  

Zombie Swagger

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:54 pm
((I find you very disappointing koi. I was going to use this as a way to help you... ANGRY YONBI I WOULD ATTACK ANYTHING!!!

I was gonna ramm right into mikyo, spit at you with my poison and try to bite Rah...

Sorry koi if you got the wrong idea. Anyways your project is going to ruin MY plan... eternal night BLAH! Even less creative than blowing up the kage's office

Well Yonbi does not know... I'll just turn back into Zeramaru and finish my other puppets where my plan will be put into action.

I am going to invite 3 people into gaia and this guild and pay for any bloodline they want and we shall see if akatsuki is more powerful than me.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:12 pm
((Akatsuki is made up of several S-ranked ninjas, while you're bringing in a bunch of newbies. Granted, akatsuki isn't exactly all its chalked up to be, but I wouldn't get too ahead of myself havock.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:16 pm
((Who's to say that he won't ask for help? I mean it isn't like there aren't characters who won't do stuff out of sheer boredom.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff