Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:36 pm
"Hmm, I'm not sure what we should do." Eiji begins to ponder on a number of different things. For one this seemed like the perfect situation for some big bad creature to pop up... if they were back in the demon realm, but they were on earth what was the worst that could happen. He then starts to think about Skurai, he wonders what could have triggered this quick desire. When they were younger it never really bothered Skurai, but something changed Skurai. There was a large gap in his memory between the last time he saw his brother and now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:42 am
Roarke snorted softly. "It is not 'my' sword. I am merely one who knows of its existence. From what I can gather from the odd scratchings, it will only obey one who knows darkness well willingly," he said in a irritated tone, his accent slightly thicker. Onyx shrugged slightly, moving into the cavern, his gaze flicking around warily. His form seemed to merge into the darkness within the cavern.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:10 am
A bright golden light came from the compass Skurai had. It started to float high into the air spinning rapidly. The stone that slayer had did this same thing but the light was silver. A storm surged and winds blazed. The winds were strong, picking up trees and throwing them around. Skurai let go of the slayers wife so he could get a better view on what was going on. "Looks like I dont need her anymore. What the hell is happening here?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:39 am
elaise moved closer to the cave, shivering slightly as she walked closer. " if that's right then i think there is someone in our group that will be able to retrieve the sword." she said to roarke glancing at the place she had just seen onyx go.  

GAlA_Olivia

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:47 am
Roarke sighed, then glanced her way. "An' who would that be? That warrior child?" he said, faintly amused. To him, Onyx didn't look like the kind who could fight outside of whatever form he'd taken before with the dark soldiers.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:09 pm
elaise looked at roarke " believe me, there's a lot more to him than what you saw before." she said softly " he knows darkness wuite well as that is the power he was given." she added her voice slightly lower than before.  

GAlA_Olivia

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:35 pm
golden priestess
Elaise looked at Roarke " believe me, there's a lot more to him than what you saw before." she said softly " he knows darkness quite well as that is the power he was given." she added her voice slightly lower than before.

"Like the way you know water, I'd guess?" Roarke said dryly. He crossed his arms over his chest, remaining mounted. He exhaled in faint irritation.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:58 pm
" yeah, i suppose it's like that." she said to roarke watching as he crossed his arms over his chest. she smiled slightly before saying " he knows alot more about darkness than i do about water, i'm still learning to control it."  

GAlA_Olivia

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:09 pm
Roarke shrugged slightly. "Likely from whatever discipline he's had, and I can tell. He's either been in the army or something similar," he said quietly. "Or martial arts training from a young age," Onyx cut in, coming out of the shadows. He held the dagger in his right hand, a obsidian aura of darkness clinging to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:27 pm
A chill went down Eiji's spine as he craned around from the entrance to the cave. This hair began to stand on end as energy spiked in the direction of what he assumes to be Loch Ness. He feels the wind spiral around as something was happening and he did not like the feeling that gave off. Impulsively Eiji takes of to his horse and prepares to gallop off toward the energy build-up.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:49 pm
Onyx's eyes narrowed, turning a deep violet. "Let's go!!" he shouted as he shot towards the energy spike at a loping run. He moved surprisingly fast at even a pace that surprised Roarke. "How can he be that fast?" he muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:00 pm
Tarik watched as the stone that Slayer had seemed to merge with the compass Skurai had. Curious, it seemed to activate the compass so that it was useable, so it was not a spark stone but a key stone of some kind. He flies up to grab the compass and looks at the face.  

Mario Dragon

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:07 pm
elaise's eyes glowed an even lighter blue almsot fully whitev " he's unusual." she said to roarke, before climbing back on her horse and taking off after onyx, the water vapour in the air seemed to create a mist around her as she moved.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:25 pm
He looked at Tarik and said to him "Seems like Ive been of use after all. Now tell me...how can I gain your trust. How can I get back what is mine?  

SkuraiX

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:42 pm
Eiji and his horse gallop quickly leaving the rest of the guardians behind. He knew that it was a poor choice to leave them behind, but something didn't feel right and he was feeling as if the stone around his neck was calling him toward the other stone. Even though it probably was not the wind stone of this time period*, he felt the urge to purse. He instinctively he felt a gust of wind pushing his horse faster as if it wanted him to get there quickly. Eiji takes a moment to glance backward hoping that he wasn't truly riding off into danger on his own.

((*not sure if we're going in order again in the past as we did in the present... let me now and I'll change it.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff