Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:16 pm
((Just to let you know, you may want to wait until thursday to say something to me because I will be working the next two days and will be asleep around now tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:22 pm
((ok then sad I guess I will have to manage....perhaps i should make the cave more giant like lol? ))  

Eris5

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:38 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku walks to her lake outside her house and makes a couple handsigns turning into a water puddle in her lake and becoming part of the water in this environment Shoku see's it easy to transport.

Focusing on really becoming one with the water and flowing naturally with it.Shoku easily gets this low level water technique. She is able to transport anywhere in the lake easily. Stepping out of the water Shoku turns into a puddle on land then focuses on trying to get to the lake.

This being much harder than before Shoku must really concentrate taking her time she is able to leave the water puddle and enter the lake although they are not physically (to the eye) attached.

Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation)
Requirements: Mizutamari no Jutsu
Description: The normal Mizutamari Technique must be learned before you can use this technique, since it requires Mizutamari to be used in conjunction with it. If a user uses the Mizutamari while standing on top of a lake or river or any other water source, he/she can materialize himself/herself back anywhere he/she wants within the area of the water source (maximum range, 1/2 a mile.) That way the user can surprise the enemy from behind or even from below.

Stepping onto the lake once again, Shoku does the hidden mist technique while the door is closed to the entrance thus making it very humid inside the cave and a simple way for the plants to get water that resembles rain (Sort of). A heavy mist covers the area making it impossible to see more than 5ft in front of you.

Shoku concentrates on how to replicate the puddle technique but with mist. At First Shoku is only able to turn into the mist just like with the puddle technique.

Next, she is able to enter a mist state and move around in a small range which can be used for attacking or fleeing, it is too slow though and attacking would be much to dangerous.

Finally Shoku makes the handsign needed for the jutsu and turns into mist teleporting to her backyard garden where she checks on her gardens which are almost ready to harvest.

Kirigakure: Shunshin no Jutsu (Hidden Mist: Instantaneous Body Skill)
Description: An ability which allows the user to transport from one area to another in a spray of fine mist. The user has to have been to the area before and the distance is limited to about one mile. This jutsu can only be used to escape combat, and may not be used if the shinobi is attacking or has been attacked.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:43 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku decides since there is so much water in the air still inside the cave she ought to work on her water jutsu. She works on many jutsu of old practicing and refining them. Looking to her water scroll Shoku reads about two interesting jutsu the first of which is:

Mizu no Yoroi (Water Armor)
Description: A thin layer of water covers the user’s whole body. At the basic requirements, it gives protection against fire techniques by dampening the effects, as well as nullifying some Taijutsu attacks. While the armor is on, it constantly draws out small amounts of both the user’s chakra and stamina, and thus can only be kept up for a limited time.

Shoku practices purely just the handsigns for this jutsu while thinking up a way she will accomplish this by drawing upon the surrounding mist.

Concentrating on every bead and drop of water Shoku is able to slowly construct and pull droplets of water near her but not fully construct any armor. Trying again she is actually able to make a layer of water all around her yet it is not too effective of a shield at all.

Letting go of her armor she made Shoku tries once again, making the handsigns and drawing upon the surrounding mist again Shoku is able to slowly construct an armor around her which is much more durable than before. Having accomplished this jutsu Shoku decides to keep it going and keep on practicing:

Suikusari no Jutsu (Water Chains Technique)
Description: Creates chains made of water and binds the enemy's ankles and wrists to make them more vulnerable and less mobile. The enemy can still perform normally if he is strong enough to move.

Shoku walks back onto the water and practices the handsigns for the jutsu.

She thinks about the way to accomplish the jutsu she thinks about it hard. Nothing comes to mind. She sits atop the water thinking about this conundrum.

Making the handsigns for the jutsu Shoku is able to restrain on accident her own ankles, restrained fairly well She laughs as she struggles her way out of them.

Eris5

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:07 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku sits in the middle of the heavy mist for a long long time with her eyes open just staring and looking around at the wondrous mist. Majestically swirly about itself Shoku feels an inherit fondness for it.

She starts to become very much so attached to the mist as it is such a wonderful feeling on the skin, the drop of cold water gently touching and caressing you.

Knowing a jutsu is probably out there for seeing through this mist Shoku smiles and decides she will learn it on her own:

Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu (Mist Vision Technique)
Description: A technique usually used with Kirigakure no Jutsu, the Mist Vision technique allows the user to see through heavy mist, steam, or any other condition caused by water in the air. This does not give the ability to see through smoke. The technique is passive and activates when the user's vision would otherwise be obstructed by mist.

She takes her time and slowly but surely as she puts her own chakra into the mist Shoku is able to see further. Looking closely at what she can now see Shoku loves her progress.

Closing her eyes momentarily Shoku meditates. Then releases her energy all at once in a fury she is able to see through the mist as if it were nothing but a small steam. Shoku still knows its around, but it is alot less thick looking like it would be for the normal person.

Shoku runs back onto the land the mist thick as can be She loves this surrounding so much it just makes her so happy. She skids to a stop on the ground and takes out her earth scroll to start harvesting in a certain sort of way. Something very much stuck out:

Doton: Kekkai Doroudomu (Earth Release: Clay Barrier Prison)
Description: Technique which completely surrounds an opponent in a prison made of clay or earth. The user then is able to absorb the enemy’s chakra through the walls. This absorption of chakra, however, only causes the victims to feel a bit weaker. Once the opponent leaves the prison, he feels like normal again. Since the walls of the prison are infused with a user's chakra, any damage taken by the prison is capable of being repaired/regenerated by that chakra.

Shoku Smiles and practices the handsigns for this jutsu she thinks of how useful this will be for her to collect more clay. It has been awhile since she has used her clay arts really that well, her last pieces of "art" were very rough.

Putting the Scroll down Shoku looks around makes sure she is in a good spot that won't ruin anything like her house near. Shoku makes the handsigns and slams her fist against the ground...but nothing happens.

Making the handsigns once again Shoku slams her hand into the ground and a small dome is created which would be able to entrap maybe a small child or dog it has clay on the inside which is good, but it is quite small.

Shoku makes the handsigns again and slams her hand into the ground after she has turned around ad this time the dome is large, large enough to fit a 6 foot person in easily. Shoku smiles as there is a nice amount of regenerative clay on the inside. Shoku goes inside the prison and collects her clay quickly getting as much as she can before she just runs out of stamina.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:28 pm
Kasumi appeared in the dome and poked Shoku in the back of the head a few time. "Shoky I'm bored." She said just like a child, it was cute and innocent in a way. Though knowing this girl she was far from innocent or child like. She a killer twisted  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:38 pm
The earthen dome opens up like a lotus flower revealing Shoku and Kasumi inside. "I'm hungry." Shoku smiles. "Lets go to the cloud village or something? I wanna travel with you." Shoku says randomly with a cute smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:43 pm
Kasumi jumped up wrapper her legs around shoku's waist and arms around her neck. "How about Mist, i havn't been there since I was a baby." She said since cloud brought up some unpleasent memories.  

Masumi H Dekata

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:52 pm
"Oooo Sounds good to me." Shoku slaps Kasumi's butt and laughs as her clay birds from earlier in the day (chasing punk arse yukio) land outside her cave. Shoku releases the earthen door and thorns and all that whatnot with Kasumi still wrapped around her she walks ontop of the bird and the two take off into the sky to go to the mist. "RAWR" Shoku smiles. as her cave closes up behind her so all her belonging are safe.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:55 pm
((She slapped my butt crying ))

Kasumi jumped off as SHoku took flight and spread her own wings and flew besides her. Kasumi prefered to be in control while in the air.

((TO MIST GATES!))  

Masumi H Dekata

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:08 pm
Kowaii had exited with the ladies, but did not follow them to the hidden mist. He merely smiled and walked along the beach, heading to nowhere in particular.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:19 pm
((Leave me like that. Fine then.))
Seeing everyone leave, Shiro just kind of pouts a bit. "Fine leave me out of the fun." He then turns to Sadaharu and starts petting him. "You stay here and when the hot girl returns, guide her to me. I shouldn't leave here." Sadaharu simply flopped down on the ground in front of the wall and decided to use this time to take a nap. Smiling, Shiro wrote out a small note indicating what was happening and stuck it on the clay wall before running off.

((I'll PM you with the whole thing.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:53 pm
NUR

User Image

(New name is Shoko)

Running to her house through the thick forestry. Hopefully Naito wasn't on her tail. Unfortanetly he was. "Ahh crap he's probably pissed about his window." She skids to a stop right ontop of her cave entrance. She needs to jump down the cliff before entering her cave. Shoko turns around and waits only seconds before Naito appears. She knows how fast he is. Tossing a nearby small stone up repeaditly waiting for just the right moment to throw the rock at the ground. When Naito appears she will throw the rock in front of her and a small little rock pillar about half a foot high will appear in the ground and could possibly trip Naito up if he tries to pursue Shoko too quickly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:58 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku appeared out of nowhere though he stopped as he reaches her area though he seemed to be taking his sweet time there where times where he would appear and then disappear as he was going after her looking around trying to be careful though he wasn't really looking at his feet though he knew that Shoko was an earth user.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:28 pm
NUR

Shoko laughs as she see's an after image of Arekku. "Oh ya he's around." Shoko then yells out. "You know I thought the window was open right!" shaking her head she jumps down the cliff side but instead of jumping all the way down like what would be expected Shoko grabs ahold of the earth on the side of the cliff and uses the earth rope technique to hold onto the side of the cliff.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff