Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:30 pm
"I will thank who I want, especially if they offer so much" Her pace slowed even more as she manage to look off towards the buildings. "It should be around here right? Oh oh! I wanna guess." With a goofy, sleepy smile, she randomly pointed at some building. "I predict your apartment to be in there" But without even bothering to actually get it confirmed, Xaio began her path towards it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:34 pm
Fairheart sighs and walks with Xaio. "Well, it's next to that building..."

((Too sleepy to think, going to bed... night.))  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 pm
"Close.." She veers her path to the new one and stands outside the door unsure if it's locked or not. "You know...I kinda prefer the snowy outside." Now Xaio was more cuddled up to him, which made her more unaware of the actually biting cold.

((I should too...Nighty night))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:38 pm
((Sorry guys, been gone. I will be leaving in a few days, monday actually, for vocational scholl and i dont know when i will be able to post again.))

Shayne was happy to see that he did not completely destroy Ark with his attack, and was furthermore surprised when he shouted out another attack. 7 lights of holy energy appeared in the air around him. Shayne crossed his forearms in front of him and created an invisible shield that completely encased his body. "And what are you planning to do Ark?" Shayne called out.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 pm
Fairheart nods "I know you like the cold... but It's too cold. If you want I'll leave the window inside the apartment open." He said opening the door and entering first.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:06 pm
She had to question that "Wouldn't leaving the window open deafeat the purpose of getting me inside?" Following in after him, Xaio gave a narrowed eye look around the place and nodded in approval. "It's nice" And with that Xaio trudged around happily until finding the bedroom and crashing down onto the bed's surface. "Fairheart!" She called out, wanting to thank him again, but by the time he would check on her, she was out cold, snoozing happily.

((Did I mention I related to my character well? I'm tired xD Hahaha, nothing like repeatition))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:41 pm
Fairheart walks into the bedroom about to speak, but then noticed she was already asleep. He sighs and wonders if he should get her a cover for a moment, he decides against it. Fairheart grabs an extra pillow and blanket before leaving the room. He moves over to the second bed in the other room and lays on it. He was not too tiered, but seeing as Xaio fell asleep he felt it would be best if he at least tries to sleep. He closes his eyes and lies on the bed for a minute before finally drifting to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:54 pm
Xaio hadn't taken to long to rest, so when she finally woke up, she went ahead and sat on Fairheart's bed and awaited for him to wake up. "Maybe I wasn't the only one sleepy" Silently she fiddled with her thumbs and got even bored enough to begin running her hands through Fairheart's hair. It was certainly thick with it's curls everywhere. "If only..." Leaving his hair alone, she too layed down, gently as to not awake him so soon. She wasn't planning on sleeping anymore, just simply...stare at the ceiling. Patience usually wore thin but she knew better now  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:18 pm
Fairheart wakes up and turns over to see Xaio. He rubs his eyes. "Urgh... You wake up by yourself?... quick sleeper." He said sitting up some.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:31 pm
((I think I may PM everyone to question their activity... lol ))

"Not really...I thinks it's only been an hour or more" She turns over to lay on her side and smile. "You should've said you were sleepy too. Do you want to rest anymore? Otherwise we should find something to do." Suddenly Xaio sat up too and couldn't help but bounce herself. This was the impatience kick in but she wouldn't let it get in way of anything positive at the moment.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 pm
((Mk))

Fairheart nods and stands up straitching. "Naw, I've had a good snooze... but I really don't know what I am going to do now."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:02 pm
((I have messaged them))

Xaio crawls over to the other side of the bed and bounces off to hug him. "You...are going to accompany me...to the dragon world!"  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:55 pm
((Mk...
Repeated response ftw.))

Fairheart looks back to Xaio thinking she wants a hug so he decides to hug her. He then said "... Alright... but I'm unsure how the dragons will act now, but I'm sure we are at peace and will be fine." He then lets go of the hug and pinches the ring. "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:42 am
((I'm waiting on Chris Shadowheart to post as Gareth.))  

Derpzilla88

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 am
((Nice cool ))
She smiled at the hug and followed his movement to take hold of her ring. "I'll see ya there, if all goes well." Turning her ring two times, she couldn't help but hesitate on the 3rd turn for this wasn't a very usual mood of transportation. "and...3" And as if by magic, Xaio appeared somewhere else....a big place, as if palace like? "Is this the castle? Where would Shayne be...heck, where is Fairheart?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff