Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Cavern of the Oracle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:24 pm
A body of winter,
Thought and function…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Teran…move.” Not pausing to even allow him to step aside, Byakuren strode forward and shoved him to the side with strength that didn’t seem like she could muster in her state. She’d easily known Garion’s question, but she did echo Teran’s sentiment on the earth user’s rudeness. Blinking her pale eyes at him, Byakuren’s disposition went from temperate to stoically macabre as she brought just the tip of her Oracle nature to the surface. “You think I asked to be born with my abilities, my ‘abdominal’ nature?” She uttered in her midnight voice, the echoing pitch a wavering shiver through the air. “The Oracle is born not chosen, we are randomly birthed to replace the old…there is no rhyme or reason to who will carry the curse, who will carry the gift.”

Smiling with an up tilt to the corner of her mouth, her white on white face became seemingly more exotic with that tiny facial movement. “I also just love how you assume you’re the one allowing me to live, Garion. Earth master or not, I am not without my own defenses.” Slowly, Byakuren’s eyes filled with just how much sadistic pleasure she extracted from the countless men and women who’d come to kill her for religious, idealism, or monetary profit before. “But, to answer…Origin, the sentience that is everything is what links my kind to a universal reservoir of knowledge. That is my insight, my ability to look in on your past, your present and future. You say the Earth cries out for my death, that I am unnatural…then by those standards the rest of creation is unnatural as well. As far as it has been concerned, an Oracle’s role is a boon to the higher beasts of this plain. Knowledge that is lost is never lost with the right amount of searching on my part, and I can just as easily dispose my role and give false accounts.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Distilled by a Twisted Kingdom,
Who will break the cycle of distortion upon the winter?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 pm
Garion held his pose, non-wavering in the face of both of their threats, threats that he was aware were far from idle. It was very likely that if he struck at them, he would die. Of course, they were in a mountain cave, so Garion could just collapse them all in it and he and Gregor could still survive, but he imagined that these 'defenses' she spoke of probably were against things such as that.

"Hmph, very well, you have proven to me that your life is one that I do not shame myself by not striking against you. However, you both do me wrong by thinking that I have made such assumptions as to think that I was the only one keeping you alive. Even before I became a genesis the urge to fell you was strong. I would have gladly given my life in an attempt to weaken you, futile though it might have been. Here is where I will bow out, though. You did not choose this path, and I will not punish one who has no intention of harm, rather her power be unnatural or not." He said and clapped. Gregor picked Garion up, about to leave the cave.

"And your gift is unnatural. Not so much because of where it comes from but because of what it is. No human or beast should have such insight." On the golem's shoulder he left, having his answers. For now their paths were strayed from one another, but Garion would definitely keep an eye out for them. They seemed to be the center of something pure, whether it be pure destruction or creation.  

garion3211

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:07 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
The man Garion, while a very influential man to the element of earth, he had no influence on the gorgeous body of Byakuren, or the sturdy body of Teran. Walking a few inches forward, he picked up the beauty in front of him, and began to carry her, he was silent, no words leaving his mouth as he brought her inside of the cavern. Placing her onto the bed, the flare of light off of his body was replaced by a satisfying darkness. The darkness created from him began to flow around them, a black smog covering the cavern, not a single light, nothing could be seen within this dome.

"I...Love...you..." Teran uttered, sliding his hand across her face, and placing his mouth against hers.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:57 pm
A body of winter,
Thought and function…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Believe what you may,” Byakuren allowed her voice to carry to the retreating Garion, “you called to me before when you first came here, and it was never you giving me the option of living. No one, only my own discourse decided that fact.” Remaining there in the early night, she stared until the man and his Golem disappeared from view. She thought little of him and his wording while addressing her, the diction merely falling into the endless nothingness of hate and mistreatment. She’d never succumb to such blatant overstatement of ones confidence towards things they never fully understood. Letting out a deep breath, she turned back around with the urge to head back inside and to her bed, only to be lifted up and carted inside. “Teran?” Questioning, she lifted her magenta eyes to him, unwilling to listen in on his thoughts but concerned by his silence.

The soft glow of light off his body let her see the path back inside, along with her bedding and a clearer view of Ninge’s aqua eyes staring at the two of them. Eyebrows drawn together, she eyed him side long while being nestled into furs covering the bed, her eyes drooping as that need for sleep decided to come back. The utter darkness the rolled off of him next settled Byakuren’s nerves and she watched his eyes until the light was completely removed from their vicinity. Teran’s look, it was so tender and raw, she balked at how uncertain she was in her own feelings towards him. To make matters worse, those three little words whispered sweetly against her ear, followed by his hand sweeping across her face and dragging her dove white hair away from her eyes. When his lips pressed to hers, she stilled for a moment, the span of a few heart beats, before she softly returned the kiss. Lifting her hand, she brought it to rest at the back of Teran’s neck, her fingers twining in his ebony hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:59 pm
Even the soft and well woven linen of the bed could not be seen in front of one's eyes, the pure black that replaced all within view, the sense of sight completely useless. Only be Byakuren's soft breathing, did Teran know where she was, his inflamed cheeks hidden behind the blanket of black. Blind to everything around him, the man let his eyes slowly shut. Her soul seemed glow, even shut off from the rest of the world, with her, he had something. The cold and yet welcoming hand of Byakuren slid up Teran's neck, and grasped his hair. The hands seemed very relaxed, and the usual doubt that he felt from her was beginning to slip away.

Moving his head forward, he felt his lips connect against her cold skin, and kissing slowly, he realized what he was doing. Darkness retreated from him at once, he could see again, the kiss was directly on her cheek. "Sorry Miss Oracle, I am afraid that if I stayed a moment longer, I would never be able to let you go." Standing up, Teran took off his cloak, another black one, and got up to leave.

[exit]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:20 pm
The power to influence and dominate…
Beckoning me…----
Embracing me…------------
Deserting me…--------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her thin fingers splayed at the back of his neck, Byakuren sighed when Teran’s lips broke away from her own. He was so warm and her skin tingled where they’d touched, her lips ablaze instead of mildly frozen and his lips dragging up to her cheek only pulled that feverish feel with them. Smiling coyly, all she wanted right then and there was to lie against Teran and dive into sleep knowing she wasn’t alone. Rising with a push of her left shoulder, she was just about to pull him down onto the silks and furs when the darkness preventing all sight receded and she laid there blinking as he stood up, leaving her behind. Sitting up quickly, Byakuren caught his cloak in voluminous folds with her single arm and stared in confusion on her own feelings as he left so suddenly. For the first time in years she felt like crying, even though Teran’s last utterances had done nothing by prove his growing feelings towards her.

Sitting there engrossed in contradiction and the inability to understand herself, Byakuren brought the still warm neck of the cloak to her lips. The blended fabric was smooth against her white rose mouth and she gulped convulsively. The Oracle knew where he was going, she knew, but her emotional state was still twisted and turned around. She didn’t know what to feel. Luckily Ninge came forward, sensing distress and pressed her frigid nose to Byakuren’s temple, the soft light diffusing off the cats body illuminating the thin tracks of frustrated tears falling sluggishly down her cheeks. Taking in a shaky breath, the Oracle laid back futilely, cuddling the cloak to her chest while rubbing the heel of her palm against both eyes. Crying would do nothing, especially when she didn’t understand why those tears were being shed. Instead, she closed her eyes with a sniffle and savored the residual warmth in the black fabric and willed her perpetual thoughts to pause for sleep. Only minutes later, and a few more sniffles, Byakuren was asleep with fitful dreams no where to be found, only the endless nothingness pervading her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lurking deep in side, furtively controlling me…
--------Tearing away the fabric of my soul…
----------------Hurling its jagged pieces into the void.

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:58 pm
The silent night air began to bring light to dusk before Teran finally entered the cavern again, sweating and covered in blood. Taking off all of his clothing, he placed them into a pool of spring water just outside of the Cavern and sat within it. He was getting completely cleansed of the blood and hate that he experienced, and as soon as he felt clean he stood up, and placed on a pair of boxer shorts that he had placed above the water. The ice cold water woke him up, and yet as he entered into the cavern, he could see the sleeping beauty ahead of him. Taking a step into the cavern, he felt relief. Just being near her, something about it made him relax. Breathing gently, he slipped up to the bed. Taking cautious movements, he entered the bed and kissed her forehead multiple times, each time stepping back to let her sleep, yet being pulled forward by her increasingly cute snore, a restless one, yet so quiet, he couldn't help but blush at it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:22 pm
Beckoning me…----

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the third kiss to her forehead, Byakuren’s eyes cracked open…wondering in her sleep clouded mind who in the world was touching her. Ninge hadn’t stirred, Fluffy hadn’t come running and she hadn’t had the urge to wake for self preservation. Unfocused her eyes settled on the spot just before her, a lightness in the near darkness that was leaning over her. A full minute passed before she realized it was a person and pushed upwards in a sitting position, wiping her hair and sleep crusts from her eyes. Another full minute and she could finally think, recognizing Teran…in his boxers and that’s it.

“I would say welcome back, but I’m not happy about you leaving earlier…” Sure, her words were coherent, but her voice was so soft and unintelligible, the weight of what she’d just said all but left with her crappy woken up diction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:28 pm
The light of the now rising sun hit the oracle's skin perfectly in this instant, causing Teran to blush at the sight of her beauty. Reaching out to touch her face once again, he was unaware of anything she said, only mumbling a slight recognition that she had spoken. Breathing softly, the heavy eyes of the man in front of her began to sink, as consciousness began to slip. He yawned, reveling his perfect teeth, and whispered to her. "I missed you..."

Slipping away, he opened his eyes with the last of his strength, and walked back to the entrance of the cave. As slowly as he could, he came inside with a dish of vegetables. "Best of Ethral City..." He yawned, throwing a large steak towards Ninge, and a very one for Nex. As he placed the bouquet of fresh food in front of his lover, his eyes fell again, and he slapped himself briskly on the cheek, shaking his head, his eyes dull.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:12 pm
Beckoning me…----

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blinking awake, Byakuren worriedly watched Teran battling against the need for rest, and sighing when he said he’s missed her. That sigh only increased when he stood and walked to the entrance, staggering back slowly with a gift of food. She ignored Ninge’s happy snapping of her stake, unclamping her arm from his cloak and took up the bowl of veggies, moving them off the bed quickly. “Teran,” she started quietly, walking the short distance to the end of the bed on her knees, “come, lay down.” Pressing her hand to his cheek, she gauged his missing strength and just how drained he was before letting that hand fall to his neck and pull him towards the bedding. “Your in corrigible you know…always gallivanting off.”

Backing up as she guided him down, Byakuren’s magenta eyes were not hard and solid as stone, but soft and encouraging. She wanted him there, wanted him to sleep and feel better…to lie next to him while he dozed. “Come, lay down,” she repeated, still drawing him towards her, gently, slowly with purpose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:27 pm
While she helped Teran, he was slowly falling into a deep sleep, next to her snoring lightly. His breathing was pained, and he seemed to choke and squirm in his sleep, whispering "Byakuren..." multiple times. "I am hollow again!" He yelled in his deep sleep, while light and dark literally formed above his body, flowing in a wild formation, growing stronger then the other, then weakening. Not until his body began to calm down, that they began to twist in harmony, and Teran grew rested, did it turn back to normal. He whispered one more word. "Origin..." as the energy surrounded his body.

Opening his eyes, he looked at the oracle. "Huh, Byakuren, I didn't sleep very long, but I learned so much... Origin... he..." closing his eyes again, blood began to fall out of his nose.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:44 pm
Beckoning me…----

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remaining on folded knees just to Teran’s left; her hand fell to slide along his cheek and up to brush his dark locks away from his eyes. In the process, a soft smile stretched across Byakuren’s face and she bent down to press a gentle kiss to his forehead, chuckling when Teran snorted softly before returning to quiet snoring. Closing her eyes, her fingers plucked at his hair and wriggled against his scalp as the Oracle watched in her minds eye the events that had led to his exhaustion. Lines creased her brow as she watched and before the climax of the memories she was commandeering she lifted her hand away, only to have Teran squirm towards her, sputtering painfully. Broken away from the past, Byakuren leaned over, stroking his hair with added soothing whispers. Unfortunately, it didn’t seem to help as darkness and light clashed in the air over his body, a clash the Oracle rode out until his whisperings, his cries, his elements fell back into harmony.

Byakuren was unsure of how longs she stood watch over Teran, staring and cursing her inability to ease his pain while caught in sleep. Looking back from the entrance to the Cavern once she heard her name called coherently. Perhaps he wasn’t as coherent as she originally thought when his eyes closed again and his nose seeped blood. “Teran,” patting his check Byakuren vied for attention, “sit up, if you keep bleeding you’ll choke.” Unable to try and urge him up and blot away the blood, the Oracle chose traipsing around behind him and lifting, eventually pushing him into a sitting position awkwardly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:23 pm
Teran awoke from his pained sleep, sweeting and panting from his dreaming. "Origin... I am afraid of Origin... Byakuren! Do your powers come from him as well? Your insight... he said it was because of him that you had it!" Teran began to shake his head back and forth, holding his hands against his ears and closing his eyes, tears strolled down his cheeks. "He was testing me, and I failed. The strength he gave me is so much more then I can handle." Shaking, he reached out towards her, only retreating his hands once more, her insight should never have to feel this pain, she already had enough.

"Byakuren, please, don't think about what happened... I love you too much for you to feel Origin's wrath upon you." Looking down at her bed, he began to bite his fingernails, staring at Ninge and Nex, who were both sleeping in peace. Teran lifted his gaze towards the beautiful body that sat next to him, but even then, he could not forget. "He told me... I would continue this until I was ready... He wanted me to give myself completely to him..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:20 pm
A body of winter,
Thought and function…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Byakuren sat in silence, her eyes steady and unyielding under Teran’s panicked shaking. Externally nothing showed, internally she was waging a battle between her sensibilities and comforting the Genesis. By the time he sat biting his nails, Byakuren returned to life with an ingrained stubbornness born of will and years of immeasurable pains. Lurching forward, she straddled one of Teran’s legs, standing on her knees; reaching out to grasp the wrist of the hand he was currently worrying. Pushing the hand away from his mouth she ducked in and kissed him hard. “I’ve encored Origin’s wrath for more years then I can count,” she announced, their faces only inches away, “there is nothing you could do to make him hate me anymore then he does now.” The Oracles pale lips turned up at the edges, a reassurance to Teran that she truly meant what she said.

“He has tried to control me my entire life and nearly succeeded, but my will and fortitude is strong enough to keep me free from him. He may be the creator of all things in this world…but he cannot control the full extent of what he’s created in us. You’re frightened of the power he’s given you and why he did just that and I understand fully. I am still overwhelmed by my talents as it is Teran, I feel and know things that no one in this life time can relate to or even begin to imagine. Yet I still stand and live under those pressures and Origin’s constant push to control my very being.” Leaning in, she put her mouth to his ear and wrapped her single arm about his neck. “Fear is a natural response to the unknown, keep it close to you and use it to force away Origin. He is an omnipotence and fear is his unknown.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:55 pm
"Your to strong for him Byakuren!" Teran stood up, while still sweating, still having a fast heart beat, and still hurting, she was strong, and so he would be as well. "I am a genesis, and because of that I need to face these problems that I am faced with by this man, and I will face them upfront. He is training me, to be a good genesis, to be a hero. I will do what is right! That is thanks to you Byakuren!" Lifting her into his arms, he kissed her as he span, happy that her advice would work such wonders on such a sophisticated man.

Sitting her back down, he kissed her neck gently before lifting her onto his lap, his left hand supporting her back, while his right ran across her hair, until a sudden realization struck him. "Wait... if origin cannot control everything within us, does that mean that even it can die?" Her knowledge, it was immense, this was one question, and perhaps the most important one he had ever asked her. "Is origin a good or bad entity?"

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas